• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ultra-Official Illinois MELEE Thread. (new player list, updated tourneys & fests)

anhyzerr

Smash Rookie
add me up in here will ya?
i'm from new lenox and my best guy..probably Lucas and Zelda/Sheik, tho i usually play on random cuz its more fun that way.
if any of you want a good challenge then take down my friend code and let me know so i can get yours.

studly

Smash Ace
dude peoria

illinois fighter here
i live in the small town of elmwood close to peoria
any fighters nearby?

looking to be added to that list!

studly

Smash Ace
dude peoria

illinois fighter here
i live in the small town of elmwood close to peoria
any fighters nearby?

looking to be added to that list!

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
Hey I'm at U of Illinois. Anybody that goes here, message me. I'd like to go to a tourney if one is going down, if not I wouldn't mind setting one up.

A

armeh07

In Chicago, there is a lan center called ignite network that has 2 wii's connected one on 52 in. plasma and other is on a projector. It does cost to play and the prices are on the site.
Go to ignitenetwork.com for more information.
Also, if you do wish to go and want to play with your gamecube controller it must be a wireless. IE wavebird

Minty

Smash Apprentice
12 min drive to ignite o_o. ... But why would i want to pay for games that i already own =p/ lan party? lets pick a date where a lot of us can go.. but i need a ride xD.

smash superstar

Smash Ace
I looked at my name and seend [sonic boom sonic boom sonic boom/mario}

and was all like what in the *beep*

but now i see what you did..nice!

btw my username is spelt wrong though =/

Zellsfalco

Smash Apprentice
Someone want to get a match tonight? i'm feelin brawly :D
We need to get some tourneys goin around the Heartland!!

Also, Add Joey(Marth/Lucas)--->Carbondale, IL YEEEEH!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
would anyone like to play from now until 4ish

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
so zell, I really like playing you online. Sonic is a really good character online since he is so fast and they can't react. although you spammed F-smash like crazy it still worked quite well.

Khepri: how bout a few online matches tomorrow?

Zellsfalco

Smash Apprentice
so zell, I really like playing you online. Sonic is a really good character online since he is so fast and they can't react. although you spammed F-smash like crazy it still worked quite well.

Khepri: how bout a few online matches tomorrow?
Yeah, sonic is just a good counter character for DK since u beat my other characters..
Mains -> Wolf, Falco, Sonic

Top Bottom