• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ultra-Official Illinois MELEE Thread. (new player list, updated tourneys & fests)

Feiy

Smash Apprentice
I need to change my main, subs

I play ZSS as a main and marth as a sub now.

Also, I need matches, anyone interested?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I need to change my main, subs

I play ZSS as a main and marth as a sub now.

Also, I need matches, anyone interested?
I'll take the challenge. I need the zamus match up and marth for my DK thread

B.W.

Smash Champion
My turn. Just do me a favor and take my mains off, if you will, because I can't freaking decide.

I'm just gonna wait till I can play actual people.

Banned via Administration
**** updating it dude. it's like first couple months of the game and everyone will be changing their "main" every week or so. it's so not worht it to include people's mains unless they have been and will be that character forever.

to top it off, there won't be a tournament scene for this game in a few months so it's EXTRA not worht your time.

OH BTW PLZ REMovVE IKE FROM MY CHAR MAINS THX

Feiy

Smash Apprentice
I'll take the challenge. I need the zamus match up and marth for my DK thread
Umm, sure I guess I'll make sure to add you when I get home.
Though I'm not too sure as to when we can actually play... I have alot of schoolwork to catch up on. D:

Minty

Smash Apprentice
havent been in this thread in like for ever. Yea zjiin must be hell to update everything lol

M

Mr.$

Hey put me down for Bloomington if you would. I played melee for a pretty good chunk so I'm decent but never got into tourneys. I think I like brawl better, but I'd still play melee. I don't know if there's anything better than taking it straight to the dome and smashing. Anybody hit me up if you want to play, I'd love to find someone whose *** I can't whoop. Also trying to get a good network built here so I can run a tourney soonish.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Anyone who wants to be aware of local tourneys should move on over to AllisBrawl.com

They have a good system there and is very easy to look up what tournaments are and when. I know there are a couple of local ones coming up nearly every weekend, but i dont update this list as much as i update the one there. (mainly because i'm sick of waiting for these boards to come back up)

Ultra Official Illinois Thread ---------------->http://www.allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=2540

As far as this thread goes, i'll update it about once a month.

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
Anyone who wants to be aware of local tourneys should move on over to AllisBrawl.com

They have a good system there and is very easy to look up what tournaments are and when. I know there are a couple of local ones coming up nearly every weekend, but i dont update this list as much as i update the one there. (mainly because i'm sick of waiting for these boards to come back up)

Ultra Official Illinois Thread ---------------->http://www.allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=2540

As far as this thread goes, i'll update it about once a month.
what local tournies are you talking about? There has been nothing going on except Cave Bi-weeklies.

dreamastermind

Smash Cadet
You can add me to the list. I live in Orland Park. Never entered a tournament before... and doubt I ever will since every time I looked I couldn't find any in Illinois. Then again... I haven't looked much. Considering that there were at least 70 people at the midnight release at gamestop in the mall, you'd think there would be some demand for an Orland Park tournament.

Oh well...

Zabimaru123

Smash Rookie
Put me down for oaklawn. Never played in a tournament before but im looking. I've got the same problem as dreamastermind. At the mall's midnight release there was a ton of people, but I can't find a tournament. I better get back to searching

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
can anyone tell me where I can contact geno?(his real life tag, not smashboards tag I think) He went to the carbondale tourny when he had a broken finger. I need to talk to him I think he live in ST. louis

Zabimaru123

Smash Rookie
can anyone tell me where I can contact geno?(his real life tag, not smashboards tag I think) He went to the carbondale tourny when he had a broken finger. I need to talk to him I think he live in ST. louis
never heard of him

TheStig

Smash Lord
Is anyone going to Acen 2008 for the brawl tournament? the rules are pretty stupid though and really pricey.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
add me to Springfield but I'm actually in Jacksonville. I play mostly melee but I'll play a little brawl.
marth/fox/faco/mario/doc/falcon main.

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
Don't know if I'm on the list or not, but add me for Oak Brook

Mains: Ice Climbers, Toon Link, and Lucario

Top Bottom