• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ULTIMATE Brawl Character Select Screen - No more Nominations. VOICE YOUR OPINIONS

buddy9246

Smash Ace
Next to the circle shaped square on the far side o

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm debating if I should count the nominations between the 1st and 2nd round. That would make Midna an elligble nominee.

I'll talk to *MARIO* about it XD

Alondite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Exaccus
If I could only vote for one character.... Ike as he is in Fire Emblem: Goddess of Dawn. He's just plain cooler in that game than he is in Path of Radiance.

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
nominate Simon belmont

(you didn't count my hector and i changed my mind)
I did? Woops....sorry XD Ah well I got you marked down now.

If I could only vote for one character.... Ike as he is in Fire Emblem: Goddess of Dawn. He's just plain cooler in that game than he is in Path of Radiance.
Ike is already a nominee X_X

Tera253

Smash Ace
if people can nominate again, put Tera up for Miles Prower. (Tails)

Miles owns all + noobs

Geno is gay. scrap him.

~Tera253~

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
if people can nominate again, put Tera up for Miles Prower. (Tails)

Miles owns all + noobs

Geno is gay. scrap him.

~Tera253~
Dr. Mario didnt become a nominee so you can't nominate again unless you wanna change your original vote XD

Bowser Jr. 28

Smash Cadet
Since I voted for Bowser Jr., and he's now on the list, don't I get to vote again?

If so, I want to vote for the original Koopa Kids, if these ones are to much, I'll vote for one.

I'm stuck on choosing one though:( . It's very hard to choose since they're all awesome.

Oops, he's not on the list, I'm the only who voted for him {CRAP!!!!}
A lot of people know he has a good chance of getting on though.

AND MASTER CHEIF WILL NOT COME ON BRAWL!!!! I garuntee you that!

LinkGadra

Smash Apprentice
I nominate... the EBA/Ouendan!

I ask that Olimar be removed.

(If already covered, sorry, but I can't read over twenty pages of stuff right now!)

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm sorry for those who are dissappointed about Geno winning Round 1, however the numbers don't lie, and a good majority of the people wanted Geno to win.

Wolf was really close behind so in the end, he'll most likely make the cut on the character screen

In other news, let's take this time congratulate Midna for becoming a Nominee.

Wooo :D

Destruction_King

Smash Ace
I'm sorry for those who are dissappointed about Geno winning Round 1, however the numbers don't lie, and a good majority of the people wanted Geno to win.

Wolf was really close behind so in the end, he'll most likely make the cut on the character screen

In other news, let's take this time congratulate Midna for becoming a Nominee.

Wooo :D
WOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!

Zarasai

Smash Journeyman
yeah ok i see ridley is on there, thats good. If dark samus is not yet listed then thats who i nominate, if she/it it listed already then i guess Bomberman and Pommy!

cmon PH33R the L337 P0MMY SK1775!

i would read it all over to look for these characters already nominated, but im in computer science right now and i really dont think i am supposed to be on the internet doing w/e i want. :p

Kirye

Smash Ace
I nominate that Geno should be removed because he doesn't deserve it and that Ike should be nominated again.
Firstly - We have canned the Remove/Save a character idea. We decided that there are equal amounts of contreversy for saving and removing, so the end result is a pointless waste of time keeping track of posts. It's not gonna get anywhere XD
So he won, get over it. Ike is still a nominee last I heard, and can still be added into the screen, stop slitting your wrists. =/

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
So he won, get over it. Ike is still a nominee last I heard, and can still be added into the screen, stop slitting your wrists. =/
Thank You.

XD

Ike isn't dead yet. Don't worry. If anything, the characters who lost in the poll have the highest chance of getting onto the screen.

You

Smash Rookie
well if i think they should put

Majora Link- thatd be pretty cool to change into any of them.

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
well if i think they should put

Majora Link- thatd be pretty cool to change into any of them.
Who is Majora Link? O_o

There was never such a character XFD

Be more specific mate.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Majora Link? You mean like Majora's Mask Link instead of cel-shaded Link as Young Link? Or do you mean as in Link changes into his Goron, Deku, or Zora (even Fierce Deity) via masks? Plz be more specific, for all our stakes. I say cel-shaded Link as YLink, and Wolf Link w/t Midna would own.

I vote cel-shaded Link (The Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass) as Young Link! Represent my LOZ! Hope either cel-shaded YLink or Wolf Link w/t Midna wins. LOZ characters own!

Bowser Jr. 28

Smash Cadet
Is Bomber Man actually Nintendo brand????? It's been for ever since I played one of his games.

I'm getting the feeling that Bowser Jr.'s going no where now, and probably won't get nominated by anyone. I'm thinking of changing my vote for someone else if no one votes for him or even mentions his name. I'll change my vote in a few days or so if no one says anything about him.

I really don't want to change my vote, but I don't want to vote for someone that doesn't have a chance.:urg:

Top Bottom