• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ULTIMATE Brawl Character Select Screen - No more Nominations. VOICE YOUR OPINIONS

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Eh, I voted for Geno just 'cause I like him the best. Anyway, Wolf would be second and Toad would be last. I've never played a Fire Emblem game so my opinion on Ike is just from his looks and what little I know about him.
What's wrong with his looks? Is something wrong with his blue hair?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Man u know whats stupid is this thin down here:

Weak gamespot gave twilight princess a 8.8 and guy says tp "lacks evolution". Wat if we don't believe in evolutio, lol? and he says "control scheme is weak, and worse than button for Wii" dumb Nintendo hater Jeff Gerstmann! Evil Gamespot and Jeff! Y fix wat not broken?" It was totally mastered anyways, the Wii remote awsome, he just a nerd's nerd's nerd's grandma's boy! In fact, I think he the dumb guy from the movie grandma's boy!

LOL he gave Burnout Revenge a higher score (that a great gmae but no TP!), & Wario Ware Smooth Moves 9.1? GoW got a 9.6 & called it a movement to the next gen of gaming, and TP has "a lack of evolution"? It called the Wii Mote buddy, ever played it? God Gamespot had to be dumb to hire him! I beat both TP and GoW is nowere as good as TP, though I suggest it to any and everyone, and it is revolutionary. I would give GoW a 9.6 & TP a 10!

A 8.8 and says basically virtual reality isn't the way of the future? Who doesn't eventually want to be the video game character in the game? That would be so much better...cause honestly I love virtual reality becuase it more challenging, and I can beat that nerd Jeff anyday easily!

As you can tell I rambling because I furious, idc if GoW game of the year, it good, but he degraded TP, and that makes me mad! If he gives Brawl weak ratings & it owns beyond belief, I'll be mad as heck! So mad...that I'll sing the DK rap!

Anyways, I looked at Geno and I would think that would be neat, and put that in 3rd spot, with toad in last. I still want Roy in Brawl, and Marth is guarenteed because they treat classics right! Plus I believe they'll have 5 Fire Emblem spots, and 4 Star Fox spots. I also think they'll be 4 or 5 DK spots! O ya no morebeing treated like a piece of lugage, DK being treated as a king! Hopefully!

Wrath`

Smash Master
Not to brawl,but one of the hidden clues and hints that we need to find.

THINGS WE HAVE FOUND
1.On the back of ssbm box it saya "the all-star brawl is on"Hence the titl ssbBrawl.
2.Wario is on that skin and look who shows up WARIO.

Anyone have more?

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Not to brawl,but one of the hidden clues and hints that we need to find.

THINGS WE HAVE FOUND
1.On the back of ssbm box it saya "the all-star brawl is on"Hence the titl ssbBrawl.
2.Wario is on that skin and look who shows up WARIO.

Anyone have more?
Are you serious? Do you actually think this was a lead to Brawl?? Melee was just released, they wouldn't have crap about the next game as soon as that one came out.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
I just thought of something. somewhere on the thread people said that the back of the smash case had leads to brawl. well if you look at the nintendo gamecube skin then that might also give some. Wario? Maybe diddy kong.
What do you mean "Skins" and "Smash Case"?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Smash case means the box of the melee game, I believe, dont know what he means about sknis...
And seriously, anyone that thinks they put clues in the melee box are obviously ********...

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Intresting...I wonder if there are any more clues like this to tell us anything for Brawl! I wonder if Sakurai or anyone put these things there as clues for a sequal, that is Brawl. Very Intresting...

I nominate Ganon (the pig like giant thing, not human form).

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Smash case means the box of the melee game, I believe, dont know what he means about sknis...
And seriously, anyone that thinks they put clues in the melee box are obviously ********...
Not ********...just...misleaded...:laugh:

But really, clues? I don't think so...

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
Look who's talking...:ohwell:
what are you talking about? he was simply highlighting the parts that were wrong (putting them in caps)...
either way, this is the internet. i dont think grammar matters that much, especially considering people are posting on here from a huge variety of places around the world, many where english isnt the major language.

aside from that, geno is the best. undoubtedly.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
what are you talking about? he was simply highlighting the parts that were wrong (putting them in caps)...
either way, this is the internet. i dont think grammar matters that much, especially considering people are posting on here from a huge variety of places around the world, many where english isnt the major language.

aside from that, geno is the best. undoubtedly.
...Yeah, I guess you're right, Grammer doesn't matter that much, epsecially on a forum, where grammer is practically dead.

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
UPDATE AS OF 3/13/07

CONGRATULATIONS TO GENO. The first character to make his appearance on the Character Select Screen :D

We haven't added him yet, but we will as soon as possible.

Now we have some changes I want you all to be aware of

Firstly - We have canned the Remove/Save a character idea. We decided that there are equal amounts of contreversy for saving and removing, so the end result is a pointless waste of time keeping track of posts. It's not gonna get anywhere XD

Secondly, here is the part you've all been waiting for. Official List of current character standings.

These are the characters as they stand right now

NEW ADDITIONS
Geno

Medium Priority
Wolf - SWF, GF
Ike - SWF, GF
Toad - DJU, GF

Low Priority
King Dedede - SWF
Megaman - SWF
Blaziken - SWF
Isaac - GF

What you guys should be concerned about are the characters who HAVEN'T became a nominee on SWF. That would be Toad, and Isaac. If Toad and Isaac become nominee's on this forum in the next week, they will jump up in "Priority". For Toad, this means a spot on the Character Select Screen. For Isaac, this means Medium Priority.

Those of you who nominated a character who became a nominee have the ability to make ANOTHER nomination for this 2nd round. However if your character is not a nominee yet, there is nothing you can do. We'll see how it works out in the end XD

So what choices do you have?

If you haven't made a nomination yet - I urge you to do so.
If you have made a nomination and you are listed below - You can either change your nomination to a more important character or just sit back and relax (Or urge other people who haven't nominated to do so for your choice XD)
If you made a nomination and that character reached a priority status - You are free to make a new nomination.

Keep in mind Toad and Isaac's faith are dependant on THIS forum. So if you guys nominate them, they are one step closer to Screen Fame, then the rest of the choices at this point in time

For those of you curious, here is the current list of nominations for SWF

Eternal PF - Ira (FE) +1
Janitor - Tom Nook +1
Tera253 - Doctor Mario +1
Croco - Dr. Wright +1
WindGuru - Ralph(Zelda) +1
Icetrash - K. Rool +1
Ratzz - Banjo Kazooie* +1
Darren - Ray (CR) +1
Itensezkram - Ray (CR) 2
WR3K - Zant +1
LukeFon - Isaac +1
DarthBrittin - Isaac 2
KingMewtwo - Lucas (M3) +1
Falling Whist- Lucas 2
Diddyrules - Lyn (FE) +1
notfto - Shigeru Miyamoto +1
Kazuya - Lucario +1
Shadnexus - Lucario 2
ANinymouse - Lucario 3
KidSmash - Black Knight (FE) +1
Petre - Hector (FE) +1
DippnDots - Pacman +1
Lord D. - Mach Rider +1
Martyrof - Balloon Fighter +1
hemightbegia - Balloon Fighter 2
Destruction - Midna +1
Zero FX - Midna 2
Orsa - Midna 3
Mood4food - Mii +1
Tstumo - Dixie Kong +1
D3monic - Skull Kid +1
Muffin Man - Little Mac +1
Petewicutyou - Little Mac 2
Lawrencelot - Meowth +1
Yoshi down b - Squirtle +1
Luvtoy77 - Trace +1
Killbeast301 - Rayman +1
Bowser Jr.28 - Bowser Jr. +1
Numa Dude - Happy Mask Salesman +1
El HP - Black Shadow +1
Iggy K - Toad +1
SwayneGang - Heihachi +1
Brawlmatt - Stafy +1
Conker1 - Stafy 2
FallfromInfi - Max(Jetters) +1
HiddenTiger - Mona +1
Braderick - Earthworm Jim +1
BlueBandana - Simon Belmont +1
Nadji - Bomberman +1

Good Luck and Happy Nominating!

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
So, where do I go to vote in the next poll again? Should I just search for it?
Well unless you wanna change your current nomination, just wait it out man XD

We won't have another poll up until next week.

I should make it known that the current Medium Priorities will not be thrown into the same poll to prevent having the same results as last poll.

We'll see how it all happens in the end XD

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Well unless you wanna change your current nomination, just wait it out man XD

We won't have another poll up until next week.

I should make it known that the current Medium Priorities will not be thrown into the same poll to prevent having the same results as last poll.

We'll see how it all happens in the end XD

No, I'm fine with Stafy.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Dang ppl I vote Zant! LOZ needs more rep! Plus Zamus needs to be her own character (anyone else play Metroid: Zero Mission, and seen how she loses her suit?) Plus Shiek awsome why you remove her? She should be her own character, considering she owns!

YLink is also the main character in LOZ, why isn't he there, considering he is in more LOZ games than Adult Link!? Why not replace YLink with cel-shaded Link, since The Wind Waker powns!

LOZ deserves a few less slots as Mario, considering that at Pokemon and LOZ rival each other, as is one of the top selling series of all top! The Wind Waker was the Gamecubes #2seller, behind only Melee! With that in mind LOZ deserves 5 or 6 spots at least!

G&W cool, glad he's on! I just started using him more and I'm begining to like him a lot more! He got mad classic skillz! I Hope Nintendo focuses on old classic series, but mainly long lasting series and characters, like Mario, LOZ, Kirby, and the series that need new characters, F-Zero to some extent, but mainly Donkey Kong!

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Need Charcters from Golden Sun, DK, F-Zero, Metoid, Kirby, Sonic, LOZ, & Fire Emblem!

I hope Nintendo has a Golden Sun character, preferably Issac & Felix! If they do have Goldlen Sun characters, it will increase the series poularity! Megaman would also be sweet! We can also expect Sonic, probablly Tails, with Shadow or Knuckles perhaps! I wonder what third party characters they choose...what attacks will they have?

I wonder if the current Ganondorf will be replaced with some F-Zero character, & get him his sword? Anyone notice in LOZ TP how much higher graphic quality Ganondorf was than the area around him? He looked way better than everything around him (it all looks great), almost like he's almost 360 graphics or somethingl. NJK, anyone else noticed Ganondorf had high graphic quality compared to everything else in TP? If Nintendo had the graphics of Ganondorf on more games, everywhere, they'd be a few steps below Microsoft PLZ be a sign!

KalimariDark

Smash Apprentice
I hope Nintendo has a Golden Sun character, preferably Issac & Felix! If they do have Goldlen Sun characters, it will increase the series poularity! Megaman would also be sweet! We can also expect Sonic, probablly Tails, with Shadow or Knuckles perhaps! I wonder what third party characters they choose...what attacks will they have?

I wonder if the current Ganondorf will be replaced with some F-Zero character, & get him his sword? Anyone notice in LOZ TP how much higher graphic quality Ganondorf was than the area around him? He looked way better than everything around him (it all looks great), almost like he's almost 360 graphics or somethingl. NJK, anyone else noticed Ganondorf had high graphic quality compared to everything else in TP? If Nintendo had the graphics of Ganondorf on more games, everywhere, they'd be a few steps below Microsoft PLZ be a sign!
-__- This is not the place to discuss this. Please see another thread for such rambling.

Back on topic, I nominate Happy Mask Salesman, since Numa Dude is revoking his vote for HMS. He'd make an amazing character, but you'll have to see the link for reasons~ ;)

Top Bottom