• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ULTIMATE Brawl Character Select Screen - No more Nominations. VOICE YOUR OPINIONS

CM august

Smash Cadet
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but it's a matter of choosing the characters listed on the first page of this topic right? In that case I pick K. Rool, Dedede, an Earthbound rep and a Fire Emblem rep.

In the case of K. Rool and Dedede, they're the most important characters in their series after the main character that aren't on the roster yet. As for representatives of Earthbound and Fire Emblem, they're both notable series and currently only have one character from each on the roster. I'm not sure who to pick though.

TxuZz

Smash Cadet
- i dont think more than 4 pokemos will be playable on brawl ( i want pikachu, lucario, mewtwo, blaziken)
- i dont think previous inside-pokeball-pokemon will be playable ( eg. scizors, mew..)
-get rid of olimar ( WTF..?)
- I nominate Ike(FE)

ripa9

Smash Apprentice
Omfg why do you all belive that Zero Suit Samus isnt gonna be in character selection?
Nintendo/Sakura isnt so stupid to put it playable only with final smash.

Akiak

Smash Ace
Samurai Goroh is an assist trophy. Plus I found out that all characters in melee will come back except for the ice climbers, Mr. G&M, and Young Link.
Bowser Jr., Ridley, and Celda Link are replacing them.
So now I calculated that, if there are going to be 40 characters, then 9 are left.

I personally want Toad.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Surprised Samurai G. is in there... Not much I can say about it. Not until the other spots are filled in.

Phyvo

Smash Journeyman
Samurai Goroh is an assist trophy. Plus I found out that all characters in melee will come back except for the ice climbers, Mr. G&M, and Young Link.
Bowser Jr., Ridley, and Celda Link are replacing them.
That has been proven to be a false rumor. Don't pay it any heed. I thought it was true too until I came here and heard the truth several times.

TheSpindoctor

Smash Journeyman
i dont know what all the hating is about on sheik.

if at all possible, she should be one of the return characters.

why you ask? Because she was one of the most used characters in brawl, why would they take it out?

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
I want to nominate Tom Nook, he's my favorite to get in, and his moveset is not as impossible as people think. He's alot easier to base off of then people like Capt. Falcon or Fox. And also Nook used to be undefeated in a fight club before he went to the animal crossing village. So who says he can't fight in brawl?

B: item stock: Nook pulls out either a Net, Shovel or Axe, theese can be used as standard A attacks
with Net being the weakest, Shovel being in tthe middle and Axe the strongest.You can also drop these as well, great for team battles.
Damage count:
Net regular: 4%
Net smash: 14%
Shovel regular: 7%
Shovel smash: 16%
Axe regular: 10%
Axe smash: 20%
---------------------------------------
B smash: pit pocket:
Basically Nook claws at you,and tries to grab bells from you, if far away this will only do damage, if diret It will manage to take health from the opponent and give it to Nook.
Non- direct: 8-12%
Direct: restores 5-10%
Damage:10-14%
-------------------------------------------
B down: Furniture sale:
Nook pulls a furniture leaf/bell bag/present/ from his pockets.the furniture and presents Can be used as projectiles.You throw the leaf and it turns into furniture.The bigger the furniture, the more the Damage.
Damage:5-20%
Rarity:70%
Presents can be used as projectiles but once they hit something, an super smash bors Item appears from them. like a pokeball/bomb-omb/beam sword/ food/ect
Damage:2-8%
rarity: 10%
Bells Can be used to heal Nook abit, but beware if you throw it at an enemy, it will restore them.
restores:4-10%
-------------------------------------------------
B up: Baloon Lift:
Nook pulls out 3 Baloons from his pocket and blow them up sending him high in the air, not much damage but a great recovery
Damage:2-7%
--------------------------------------------------
Brawl Move: New house:
Nook will summon a brand new house from the terrain on the field. Then he will drop it on about half of the field.
Damage: (I don't know how much damage these do so I cant base anything yet.)
Specials: Fishing Hook:
If Nook is falling off the field, he can pull out a trusy fishing rod, and try to grapphle his way back with it, It's fishing line is pretty long too, it's the longest grapphle in the game.(Also used for throws and stuff)
Stats:
Nook Is kinda old, so he's packed on a few pounds, so he's abit of a heavy weight, not a big one though, probably the lightest heavy weigh in the games so he'd be abit above average.
---
Nook is pretty fast, he can catch up to you quicky in the store right? So he'd be a decent runner, about as fast as Marth.
---
Nook used to be a fighter so he could have been pretty strong, but he's kinda old now, but he's about average in attack and Defense.
---
This is his main weakness, He's kinda heavy so he's not the greates jumper mind you not the worst though, he just abit under average for that.
Tom Nook ftw!

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
i am nominating Lyn (fire emblem) and she should really fast and strong but to counter it so she wont be rigged she'll either be really light or a really really fast faller
honestly i just want to she sheik make it im sure she will but i also wonder what her updated look would like but it would be cool if lyn was in it too she'd own every one :) her final smash is she turns into blade lord

DekuBoy

Smash Lord
PLEASE PUT IN ALL CHARACTERS FROM MELEE! it doesnt matter if some people like them or not
ill be sad if its missing someone

Florida

イーグランツ
Not.Everyone.From.Melee.Is.Returning.
Thus, it would be unrealistic and stupid if they did such a thing.
About the actual image (on the first page), I don't like the basic layout. o.O It needs some improvement.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Im gonna rant. You voice your opinions here and im gonna voice mine.

- Obviously, Goroh is an assist trophy which i find quite sad. He has such potential but hes stuck as an assist trophy along with a Nintendog a Hammer bro and others of the sort. F Zero needs more rep.

- I find an Animal Crossing rep likely because of the stage and item. Not only that but its given a AC symbol, unlike other updates like Dr. Wright who was given only the smash insignia.

*I need to d. post. Im on a psp & the text box is

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
- Why is almost everyone against Olimar? The ssb series is supposed to be Nintendo All-Stars. Pikmin was a really clever game and i really enjoyed the 2 games. Capt is insanely original and fits perfectly into Brawl unlike generic characters like Pokemon Trainor or the Fire Emblem chars. Capt. Olimar is a great character who deserves a spot in Brawl. Im sick of people wanting to get rid of him while nominating **** characters like Blaziken. I mean WTF.

SehkmetCLS

Smash Cadet
Samurai Goroh is kinda the first person I'd think of as a second F-Zero rep...but maybe we see the Black Shadow thing playable, and the other guy, that real bad guy (long time since I played F-Zero.) might show up too.

Nice screen btw, I might add I dearly miss Wolf on it :p

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
You know, you could have left this thread dead than pointlessly bring it back to life.

Top Bottom