• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

Cia

das kwl
Teco's posts + Sig blow. it's looks like a girl.. who has an octopus for hair.. with a fish on it. WTF

anywayz teco, come to surma's place tmr. i want to finally get some SINGLES!! and doubles practice w/ you. you haven't even seen my new characters yet.

and i started playing one of my old mains again.. haha.

Surma - wut time should i get therrrr

DC, Oorah, and the Bayonne girls should stop by too

:colorful:

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
studying = overrated (coming from the illustration major lol... then again thats the perk of being born with raw talent)
melee = underrated
melee tomorrow = im highly likely to show up for a bit. jayden - im thinking ill show up at around 2-ish so try and be there by then please.

Surma i swear to god you better not be a lazy host this time. It is highly rude and I will take a DUMP on your floor if you are lol... think im kidding?

ps. jayden whats your last name so i can start calling you jaydy________ (insert last name)

Aooiii

Smash Cadet
noooooo!!

i hate captain broken
LOL you secretly LOVEE broken characters. LOL

Teco's posts + Sig blow. it's looks like a girl.. who has an octopus for hair.. with a fish on it. WTF

anywayz teco, come to surma's place tmr. i want to finally get some SINGLES!! and doubles practice w/ you. you haven't even seen my new characters yet.

and i started playing one of my old mains again.. haha.

Surma - wut time should i get therrrr

DC, Oorah, and the Bayonne girls should stop by too

:colorful:
IDK come at 1 30 ish. 1 30 ish not 3 30 ish like last time LOL i allmost fell asleep waiting. aha

studying = overrated (coming from the illustration major lol... then again thats the perk of being born with raw talent)
melee = underrated
melee tomorrow = im highly likely to show up for a bit. jayden - im thinking ill show up at around 2-ish so try and be there by then please.

Surma i swear to god you better not be a lazy host this time. It is highly rude and I will take a DUMP on your floor if you are lol... think im kidding?

ps. jayden whats your last name so i can start calling you jaydy________ (insert last name)
I had the flu and still through a smashfest. so stfu. ( im so mean ) aha seriously though, im not a bad host. i was really sick that day. =/

for the people who plan on coming.

bring a set-up! if you could. i dont plan on playing teams all DAY.

EGGM! grill wants you too come. he just said it @ 10:42 PM.

42 east 17th street 2nd floor bayonne nj

edit_vanz, come at 12 30 so i could hog you before the so called " Bayonne Girls " show up LOL

Cia

das kwl
uhh.. that's not going to happen. i'm just now seeing that post and i was up til like 6am. so i woke up at 11:30.

i'm leaving my house right now so i should be down there at around 2. plz call my cell. 917-402-7950. this way i'll have your number and you can call me when u need to inform me of these last minute changes.

so.. yeah. leaving my house now.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
just for you tec0

whats the name of this girly?
I love you swift.

I have no idea what her name is though.

Its just a random gif I thought was pretty funny LOL.

EDIT: I didn't know this girl was a cannibal O_O

Jfox/Eggm - Did either of you see the 1st game of the OSL finals between Jaedong and Fantasy?

LMFAO that first game was awesome :laugh:

JFox

Smash Hero
dude, I just finished watching that jaedong vs fantasy set. HOLY ****.

Those were the most epic games of starcraft I've ever seen. Incredible play by both players, truly heroic come back by jaedong. And wow some seriously inventive, effective and rather interesting strategies by fantasy, Bravo. That is how osl finals should look...

JAEDONG 4 PREZ

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
dude, I just finished watching that jaedong vs fantasy set. HOLY ****.

Those were the most epic games of starcraft I've ever seen. Incredible play by both players, truly heroic come back by jaedong. And wow some seriously inventive, effective and rather interesting strategies by fantasy, Bravo. That is how osl finals should look...

JAEDONG 4 PREZ

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Yea I agree.

I think Fantasy toned down the creativity for the next three games which I was kind of :( about.

Game one really nice Valkyrie play to take out all of Jaedong's mutas.

Game two with the crazy vulture harass.

Then the next three he played more conventional and got muta/dark swarm ***** by Jaedong's ridiculously unfair micro.

Alukard

Smash Hero
LOL

I think it was a rhetorical question Brian.

But if it wasn't....

Yes, we are talking about Starcraft :laugh:
o -___-

well anyway ... i'm sad i can't make it to spoc

so madd people should come to my spoc training bi weekly and then i can play them ... on the 11th =D

likeeeee

ultima scout
tec0 <333333333333333333
oorah
DC
GRILLLLLLLLLL <3333

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
o -___-

well anyway ... i'm sad i can't make it to spoc

so madd people should come to my spoc training bi weekly and then i can play them ... on the 11th =D

likeeeee

ultima scout
tec0 <333333333333333333
oorah
DC
GRILLLLLLLLLL <3333
Briaaaaaaaaaaaaan <333333333333

Possibly might go, if I can get a ride I guess.

Anyone wanna go to RU this Thursday for MELEE?

I'm going definitely cuz I have no Friday classes and Yes picked the day for me <33333.

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
someone come play with me... if i hold a smashfest this week at rutgers would anyone come? i need some melee practice against people who actually play this game and not my roommates...

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
wonderful... do you live on busch or something tec0 cause i really need to get some training in since i have noone to play with... if you would be willing it would be awesome if we could play whenever ur free

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
someone come play with me... if i hold a smashfest this week at rutgers would anyone come? i need some melee practice against people who actually play this game and not my roommates...
Go to Yes's room or smashfest or whatever.

^_^ I really can't play during the week cuz of my school work load :(
i thought yes said he wasn't hosting this week cause he had an exam or some johns
*shrugs*

I just talked to him over AIM about it.

So apparently he is holding one this week. On Thursday actually ^_^.
I just decided to host it lmao. I had 3 exams last week so johns. ANYONE is welcome. just hit me up on this or talk to tecOH :D

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
wonderful... do you live on busch or something tec0 cause i really need to get some training in since i have noone to play with... if you would be willing it would be awesome if we could play whenever ur free
I don't go to RU lol.

I woulda probably failed already if I did because I know so many people there.

Aooiii

Smash Cadet
im thinking of hosting a training get-together sunday. just for singles, cuz im slacking off/losing interest in fox.

and no prob vanz, next time bring your psp charged LOL.

sorry about not being able too hack it, maybe next time.

oh and thanks for coming guys. even though i was too tired too play. =/ but gg's everyone =D

Thread -> http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=228997

Aooiii

Smash Cadet
easter is like..the worst holiday in life. and it'll probably be saturday. lol imo

i said sunday, so i could get only me training how diobolical of me. lol

Cia

das kwl
****.. Good Shiz DC.

also, Happy Birthday to Jfacksch.

Surma - Thanks for the offer. and no offense, but if Grill or the tec bros can't hold a smashfest this saturday, i'm not going. Once you were sick, this time you were absurdly tired. It really tarnishes your reputation if you keep holding smashfests at the worst times. I don't really know what to expect next.=/

Scribz/ Oorah - if any of you are going to SPOC, can you let me know if you guys have an extra spot? i'd go if you guys went.

Top Bottom