• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

Cia

das kwl
aah. that trip is so beast. Eggm, do you have anymore room? it's friday and i'm feeling like i might wanna go to spoc tmr.

call my cell if you see this (917) 402 7950

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Actually the trip from Newark to Philadelphia is only about 30 more minutes than Newark to Manasquan.

I'll probably go directly to Philadelphia then, its probably faster overall.

LOL its also the same price.

EDIT: Ack I left my controller at home so I actually have to go home anyway. :(

Vanz wanna stay at my place then go to Philly? If you do plzzz text me cuz I won't see this cuz I'm about to eat now =D

Cia

das kwl
omg.. NJ transit trains give me the worst travel experiences ever.

GRILL!! if you see this, can throw a smashfest this weekend? we might have a special guest who's madd cool and is like.. a smash veteran.

JFox

Smash Hero
I'm done with school on thursday, but I'm working saturday and sunday. Anyone down for smash friday night in bayonne?

I really miss you guys :(

Ayy SurMa

Smash Cadet
i feel like im being ignored every time i post =_= so lets see if someone responds.

I dont think grill has work friday. if you want ill ask him if we can throw one there. Im sure he'd say yeah, since he needs too step his game up and he cant make it too dj's because of work. unless someone is going too call him.. idk its up too you guys.

JFox

Smash Hero
i feel like im being ignored every time i post =_= so lets see if someone responds.

I dont think grill has work friday. if you want ill ask him if we can throw one there. Im sure he'd say yeah, since he needs too step his game up and he cant make it too dj's because of work. unless someone is going too call him.. idk its up too you guys.
if grill throws down, i will most certainly be there.

Desh

Smash Ace
You guys should come visit canadia during the summer x) I'll house and feed you LOL . And we can go site seeing with canadian pplz if u stay for more than like a weekend XD

Ayy SurMa

Smash Cadet
UPDATE!

Grill has work, =/

If you want, ill host. Im free friday and it would be great too play someone else other then grill lol. Not alot of people are going too show up anyway because mostly everyone will be attending Dj's smashtilldeath. lol, just let me know.

Cia

das kwl
You guys should come visit canadia during the summer x) I'll house and feed you LOL . And we can go site seeing with canadian pplz if u stay for more than like a weekend XD

this sounds incredibly tempting. but i don't have my passport D:

btw surma.. it's not that we're ignoring you. but when you make posts that say 'i'm back into melee', what kind of conversation would you build off of that??

it's like when some one responds on AIM with 'lol' i'm not going to respond until they say something i can continue

Desh

Smash Ace
Haha, just a though, if you decide to then let me know ^_^ .
Still lots of time to get a passport if thats whats holding ya back =D.

Someone should smuggle mountain dew into canada >_> .
You guys have freaking like 5 flavours D:
We just got the green thang T_T

Desh

Smash Ace
Baja blast? Why does that sound so funny >_>.
TO GOOGLE !

edit: wow it really is a taco bell only thing.
Goddam i wish canada had it lol.
Then i'd have an awesome drink to go with my favourite fast food place D:

Top Bottom