• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

Cia

das kwl
Haha, just a though, if you decide to then let me know ^_^ .
Still lots of time to get a passport if thats whats holding ya back =D.

Someone should smuggle mountain dew into canada >_> .
You guys have freaking like 5 flavours D:
We just got the green thang T_T

it takes months to get a passport, or so i've been told. i'd have to look into it.

and i haven't even had the taco bell mountain dew yet because everyone i've been to is always out of it -_-

the best mountain dew i've had is the purple and i can't even find that one anymore <_<

Desh

Smash Ace

Yet another reason why Taco Bell is beastly.

qft

it takes months to get a passport, or so i've been told. i'd have to look into it.

and i haven't even had the taco bell mountain dew yet because everyone i've been to is always out of it -_-

the best mountain dew i've had is the purple and i can't even find that one anymore <_<

oh wow really O_o i thought it only took like a few weeks.
Thats Gay XD

Cia

das kwl
I miss swiftbass' old main. not this toon link garbage.

also, eggm, if you're driving to Canada, let me know :D

and i'm pretty sure they made a law that say's something like

'no one can cross the boarder into the US w.o a passport'

and it goes into effect this June.

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
I miss swiftbass' old main. not this toon link garbage.

also, eggm, if you're driving to Canada, let me know :D

and i'm pretty sure they made a law that say's something like

'no one can cross the boarder into the US w.o a passport'

and it goes into effect this June.
Vid or it didnt happen.:)

Desh

Smash Ace
weee tunes coming to canada would be win XD
If you decide to, let me know =D
I'll check to make sure I can house you, I dont think it'll be a problem as long as there isnt too many of you D: I dont have that much space XD

mog87

Smash Ace
I'd be willing to play if anything. I have to know if Grill is holding something though. If not I have to see how many people I'd be able to hold.

Cant no one hold me, Im too ferocious, If you dont believe ask Jam N!gga, he'll tell ya.

JFox

Smash Hero
tec0- I'm in for smash tomorrow. Surma said grill is working tomorrow. It'd be cool if we could have a Haley Kim smashfest, those are fun. :) I haven't played since spoc lol.

I know surma said he was willing to host if ur not into havin people over. Honestly tho, I'd be way more into smash at tec0's just cuz its nostalgic lol. And than we should get sushi.

I miss mog87. I hope i see him there :)

mog87

Smash Ace
tec0- I'm in for smash tomorrow. Surma said grill is working tomorrow. It'd be cool if we could have a Haley Kim smashfest, those are fun. :) I haven't played since spoc lol.

I know surma said he was willing to host if ur not into havin people over. Honestly tho, I'd be way more into smash at tec0's just cuz its nostalgic lol. And than we should get sushi.

I miss mog87. I hope i see him there :)

Ill be there but I need to know the time, cause ill prolly be away from 6-10, so anytime before or after is good.

JFox

Smash Hero
Yo, Tunes smashfest Monday night @ my place. I'll make a post when I have more details. Pretty sure that its gonna be epic.

PS: Bayonne is getting a ride with Oorah, so no johns.

pps: Treble might be there. :)

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Like he said... I'm driving down Monday. If anyone wants to join me speak up. My fingers are itching for some MELEE.

Ayy SurMa

Smash Cadet
Yo, Tunes smashfest Monday night @ my place. I'll make a post when I have more details. Pretty sure that its gonna be epic.

PS: Bayonne is getting a ride with Oorah, so no johns.

pps: Treble might be there. :)
^-^

Like he said... I'm driving down Monday. If anyone wants to join me speak up. My fingers are itching for some MELEE.
I do, i do, i do, i do, and grill too lol Ima talk too him tomorrow about it.

JFox

Smash Hero
Rescheduling

sh*t dude, I got scheduled to work a double monday, so no smashfest monday. I'll figure out another day this week that I can have one, so check back here periodically.

Oorah, how does thursday work for you? I'm thinkin thursday right now...Any objections?

Cia

das kwl
i can't do thursday =[

i'm going to six flags the next morning and i really don't wanna do 4 hrs of travelling the night before.

have fun anyway

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
sh*t dude, I got scheduled to work a double monday, so no smashfest monday. I'll figure out another day this week that I can have one, so check back here periodically.

Oorah, how does thursday work for you? I'm thinkin thursday right now...Any objections?
Tell me where, I'm definitely down.

:colorful:

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Any day other than tuesday and friday is good for me. So talk it up for the rest of the guys and see whats down.

JFox

Smash Hero
Vanz, just suck it up and come. I'll even help you out. Here's what you do:

Leave early to bayonne thursday. Than oorah brings everyone from bayonne to my house. Than that night I will put you on a train (I will drive you and pay for your train ticket) to penn station. That way it will take you only 2 hours tops to get home. From my house to penn station is only 1 hour.

Ok, so I've got Vanz, Tec0, and Oorah comin. I'm gonna talk to treble and see if he's in.

Spam, ur not a Tune, but you are welcome to come if you'd like.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Lol... Jay definitely just said no effin johns with that post.

BTW I myself have to leave early Friday morning to graduate. So It isn't like I am staying there mega late.

10 might be the latest we stay there. We'll see as the day comes closer and plans get tuned... heh... tuned... I'm like Master Splinter and them funnies.

JFox

Smash Hero
Yeah my smashfests never end late. My parents don't like people over real late, and they go to bed at 10.

I'd like to have the smashfest from 1pm-10pm.

Eggm

Smash Hero
****, corey is def not gonna come Thursday I don't think and I can't either, I was gonna come with treble Monday. :( CAll out son.

JFox

Smash Hero
Corey can't play smash on mondays anymore. He texted me saying "I work overnights sunday to tuesday"

I have my grandfathers wake on monday, and his funeral wednesday. Tuesday I graduate. Friday and sunday i'm workin. So it looks like thursday is our only option now.

Tim- you call out, b*tch. :)

Top Bottom