• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
=D yaaaaay.

My house is kinda ..... renovated? To say the least but its still spacious enough for everyone to stay at.

Scar - Coooooooooooooooome overrrrrrrrrr :)

We can record and everything it would be awesome :bee:.

R3N0

Smash Lord
so i made it with vanz.. u guys who left early. u suck.
ty for housing tec0

tec9 is beast at bowling =D

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Scar - You suck, come over my place next time ;)

Vanz - Thanks for teaming with me in our epic friendlies games =D. double m2 was soooo fun as was our m2/zelda. I'm practicing my m2 more but we should use low tiers in more doubles friendlies at like tournies :bee:

Reno - Thanks for coming down maaaan, it was mad fun with you. That being said, I hope you come down again have sushi with us and play more fun fun melee :bee:

Unfortunately I had to kick you guys our earlier than I was planning but thanks for understanding. And plz come over and play me moar :bee:

Also the other vids we had besides the one I uploaded are unfortunately gone =(. My mom's comp got ***** hard so I can't use any of the vids. This also means that I currently have no recording equipment =(.

Cia

das kwl
Also the other vids we had besides the one I uploaded are unfortunately gone =(. My mom's comp got ***** hard so I can't use any of the vids. This also means that I currently have no recording equipment =(.
that sucks. i'd bring the recording set up that i have, but carrying my laptop to and from bayonne is a bit annoying. if you still have the pinnacle software, then you could either use your game bridge with your pc, or i could bring a capture card :D

Cia

das kwl
LOL, i often ignore chronic drunk posters. so it wouldn't matter to me lol. but drunk posters usually bash people unnecessarily. like that neighborhood asshole.

Top Bottom