• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

JFox

Smash Hero
I predicted Zhu would make top 5 after being ***** for hours by him the night before genesis. Dude's the real deal. He's smart as hell and coupled with tech skill, he makes a very mean falco (His Fox is NASTY btw, but lacks experience). IMO he's better than shiz at certain matchups, and has the potential to get even better. He really does have the potential to rival Mango for the throne as king of smash, because I still see room for growth in him.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I predicted Zhu would make top 5 after being ***** for hours by him the night before genesis. Dude's the real deal. He's smart as hell and coupled with tech skill, he makes a very mean falco (His Fox is NASTY btw, but lacks experience). IMO he's better than shiz at certain matchups, and has the potential to get even better. He really does have the potential to rival Mango for the throne as king of smash, because I still see room for growth in him.
Yea Zhu is mad smart and the dude's tech skill is pretty unreal.

I don't think I'd go as far to say he can rival mango or m2k at this point.

Guy is a monster without a doubt though.

JFox

Smash Hero
Yea Zhu is mad smart and the dude's tech skill is pretty unreal.

I don't think I'd go as far to say he can rival mango or m2k at this point.

Guy is a monster without a doubt though.
He beat m2k silly. He won round one vs marth, lost round two vs sheik, won round 3 vs sheik. M2k didnt even john, he just got beat simple as that.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
hi ppls, jfox said i should come here to find out if i can join the tunes? gogo give me a tryout or sumthing :D. hailey can vouch for me we 8 stocked some ppl in teams at anime boston :D ps. i wanna win pound4 sooo i need training sessions :D vanz where u at!

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
WTF 4sho?!?!... Anyone playing melee either 2nite or tomorrow at all??... and um... CAN I BE A TUNE? lol... I play spacies... i think i would fit in rather well... plus I'm tryin to get back into melee but no one around me really plays much anymore :(

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Yea.. thats why I've been trying to find someone to play with. I have no melee disk and Copycat is working all the time and i don't want my tech skill to be complete garb...

JFox

Smash Hero
Can anyone play this week?

I want a serious *** training day with someone. I've got a couple new things ive been workin on with my peach, and i wanna step up my game a little. I have some super cool mindgames ive learned lately, and new tech chases that i wanna get down a little. I wanna go all out for a few hours with some intense matches. Perhaps recording even if we could.

So if anyone would wanna get together sometime during the week, im pretty flexible and MIGHT be able to travel a bit.

Lemme know

Eggm

Smash Hero
Me and Chris are down to play Monday again. If we can all meetup earlier before corey has to play wow that would make it extra fun. :) Other than that um... I could come over wednesday morning at around 10, for like 4 hours if you'd like. I can bring my recording setup.

Those are petty much the only times / days I could play this week.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I very miss playing Treble :(...

One of these days I have to go down to Bass/Treble's and get utterly ***** :laugh:

At least the garlic pizza will quell the pain :laugh:

Good **** to Vanz for teaming with me <333 we **** to hard ;)

Good **** to Eggmaster. For placing 1st with me :)

JFox

Smash Hero
i think u have un-deserved over-inflated sense of pride

i was just thinkin how this crew blows cuz we never get together anymore, and it doesnt feel like we are even a crew.

Eggm

Smash Hero
That's wow's fault. And I dunno we did play last Monday. And lots of tunes showed up to my first biweekly including jota and we bonded there. Were still legit.

mog87

Smash Ace
I.H.N.C was the best crew.. they beat WRATH and retired Team Pleazy, who strangely came back with the exact same members minus like 2, and called themselves S.W.A.T.

But seriously, I dont think you guys can match the prestige of the old school crews, DA, Turtles, Killer Fleet.

Cia

das kwl
Idk Mog, we are pretty ****. Those other crews were **** too, but in their time. The game has changed sooo much since the 06 and the Tunes are pretty dominant in the tristate melee scene right now (at the game's most evolved state)

so.. yeah. Best crew in the Best region.

:o

IHNC was insanely good tho. :p

JFox

Smash Hero
is it just me or does this crew not feel much like a crew anymore? we used to do a lot more and now we never really play except in tourneys.

if i throw a smashfest during the week would anyone actually come?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Jay if you threw a smashfest I'd do my best to go. ^___^

I miss IHNC not gonna lie. The smallest most underrated crew ^____^ with me and vanz and later starz omg that was soooo fun.

Still though, I feel like a Tune at heart <33333

Top Bottom