• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

Alukard

Smash Hero
that sounds fine... but what the heck are me dan and grill whoever extra people gonna do about housing? are we going to need to split a motel or some crap? need to know for money purposes, cause if we do thats TWO nights... gonna hurt a little...
the venue houses u ... i was going stay at the venue and ask someone that i kno who has a hotel room to let me go to it just to shower =P

if not ... i'm definitely going to find a way to shower ... >.>

Grill

Smash Cadet
Yeah housing is definitely an issue, I'd like to get some last minute begging going.

Also I have work till late Friday what time are people looking to leave, I'm sure I can make adjustments.

PS: I sooooooooooooooooooo wanna be a Tune!!!!!!!!!

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
thanks a ton alukard for the info... its great to know. sorry i didnt go to the bx... but when i found out i was goin to this i needed to save the money for the trip. but ill see you there then so OOORAAAHHH.

PS: Grill soooo needs to be a tune lol

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
Grill, the metal will always make the trip. And Jaden's suggestion definitely makes sense. Maximizing cars cheapens the cost. Also, if any info arises on the quest for housing, just let me know. I know that even though the venue is providing, there was still the possibility of finding some elsewhere.

PS: Grill = total Tuneage.

Cia

das kwl
well scar and I are actually trying to find affordable hotels around. wish us luck. and divided bet. like 12+ it should cost a lot at all.

still looking for housing. this **** is gonna be soo hot

JFox

Smash Hero
So eggm is really confusing things now...here is what ive gathered. Eggm is now bringing the three guys from neptune, and driving his own car to CT.

Now its just me, Tec0, and Vanz. So we should try to find some other people to come with us to help pay for the trip. As for housing, I have no ****in clue. The venue offers u to stay, so worst scenario we end up there, but according to spawn, 5 people should be good to stay with swiftbass.

Eggm

Smash Hero
They just let me know that tailz probably isn't coming anymore, so is there room in the cars for both me stric 9 and flame? That way we can reduce costs the most and take the least amount of cars.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
ahhhhh I'm totally confused.

So wait... how many others were you taking with you Tim?

Assuming the scenario is

Car 1: Jfox, Me, Vanz
Car 2: DC, Oorah, Grill
Car 3: Eggm...... and?

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
ok guys so we dont get confused everyone stop posting about cars... Eggm and Jfox when possible discuss this term (over the phone or through aim if possible) then post back with a finalized answer as to what you two are doing. Thanks much.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
except eggm wants to limit it back down to two cars... so rasberry to you. they just need to announce how many people are going. dont need everyone for that.

JFox

Smash Hero
This is simple now:

Eggm, Flame, Stric9
JFox, tec0, Vanz
oorah, DC, grillz

9 people total. So DC can fit 4 people, and than I can take 5. Who goes where really doesnt matter since my car has to make the trip to bayonne regardless in order to pick up the fifth person. So even if eggm wants to ride with DC, and grillz wanted to ride with me, thats fine. In the end, we will all end up there as a group regardless.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Awesome stuff :).

So I'm guessing

Eggm, Jfox, Flame, Stric9

Is definitely in one car and

Oorah, DC, Grill

Are in the other and me and Vanz just have to pick a car.

So to decide where which car I'm going in......

Where are you guys getting housing?

Basically my money is low and I need to find the cheapest way there......

Cia

das kwl
so wait.. it's pretty much the same as before?? lol. and i'm still looking for a hotel which might suck a little at this point. But i think Jfox's car is getting housed with Swiftbass.. So HaleyKim, plz take your pick.

oh, and off topic, I made a new Youtube account :] (click "Youtube" to get there)

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
so wait.. it's pretty much the same as before?? lol. and i'm still looking for a hotel which might suck a little at this point. But i think Jfox's car is getting housed with Swiftbass.. So HaleyKim, plz take your pick.

oh, and off topic, I made a new Youtube account :] (click "Youtube" to get there)
i believe mikemoney is housing y'all, im not even gonna be in the state that sunday.

JFox

Smash Hero
first things first- Brawllover, stfu before I start reporting your posts again.

Second- I don't want people to feel as if they HAVE to ride with anyone. I feel that we should just pool the gas costs between the two cars and have everyone ride with whomever they choose. Mix and match, lets try and get to know each other better. I would love to ride with grillz and oorah while eggm rides with DC. People need to start getting to know each other. (besides i've heard every single one of eggm's stories at least 10 times each lolol) Don't worry about the money, cuz I will make up for any amount of money by being a little generous with my share of the pot.

Third- We really need to figure out whats up with housing. Is it at all possible for anyone to house us for friday? Cuz if so, I would love to take one of our cars up friday night. I realllllly would love that.

I have to work a double tomorrow, so if someone could find out about housing that would be awesome! At this point it seems like mikemoney or trademark are housing us, I'm getting mixed messages. Also, I would love to stay in a hotel if vanz would ****IN find out WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON! lol im drunk, jk vanz. :)

Edit: Oh I have a GPS btw, so DC if you wanna follow me to the tourney thats cool. If not, thats cool too.

ok, goin to bed, love all of you and happy new year. Can't wait to start 09' smashin it up wit the tunes!

Cia

das kwl
LOL even though it was delivered in such a drunken manner, the message was pretty clear. i'll have hotel information on the boards by tmr night, so stay tuned for that (no pun intended.. i ****in HATE puns)

Happy New Year all. 2009 is gonna suck. but then again it might not..

BrawlLover

Smash Champion
first things first- Brawllover, stfu before I start reporting your posts again.

Second- I don't want people to feel as if they HAVE to ride with anyone. I feel that we should just pool the gas costs between the two cars and have everyone ride with whomever they choose. Mix and match, lets try and get to know each other better. I would love to ride with grillz and oorah while eggm rides with DC. People need to start getting to know each other. (besides i've heard every single one of eggm's stories at least 10 times each lolol) Don't worry about the money, cuz I will make up for any amount of money by being a little generous with my share of the pot.

Third- We really need to figure out whats up with housing. Is it at all possible for anyone to house us for friday? Cuz if so, I would love to take one of our cars up friday night. I realllllly would love that.

I have to work a double tomorrow, so if someone could find out about housing that would be awesome! At this point it seems like mikemoney or trademark are housing us, I'm getting mixed messages. Also, I would love to stay in a hotel if vanz would ****IN find out WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON! lol im drunk, jk vanz. :)

Edit: Oh I have a GPS btw, so DC if you wanna follow me to the tourney thats cool. If not, thats cool too.

ok, goin to bed, love all of you and happy new year. Can't wait to start 09' smashin it up wit the tunes!
Thanks, that's actually what I need right now if you haven't realized.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
word this crew is amazing... grill what is the status on you getting out early tomorrow? what is the earliest we can all leave? i would like to be up there friday as well so....

Happy New Year fellas. This is going to be sick.

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
Maybe we can arrange to meet at an eatery of some kind, and we can all chill and have breakfast/lunch, then get on the dusty trail to Bullhead.

JFox

Smash Hero
well we cant just go up friday unless we have a place to stay. So thats first.

Second, Eggm cant go friday cuz he is working, so he wants to go in the morning. So we could potentially have a car that goes friday and a car that goes saturday, so this way if grill is working friday til late, he can still go in the car that is leaving in the morning.

Grill

Smash Cadet
Right now its up in the air what time I'll get off, its laying carpet all day there is no set finish time .

And like Jfox said housing is a big factor.

JFox

Smash Hero
Alright, here's the deal with tomorrow. The venue is actually a lot further than everyone was expecting. Its actually 3 hours and 30 mins from my house, and 2 hours 50 mins from bayonne. So its really important that we leave tomorrow.

There are 9 of us goin to CT. Swiftbass said he can house 4 people tomorrow night. So 4 people will be goin to swift's house to stay the night for free. For the other 5 people I booked a room and we will be staying in a hotel room which will cost $20 each, and is literally in walking distance from the venue.

Unfortunately, because everyone sucks and works too much, we can't leave til mad late. Eggm wont be to my house til 10pm. Than driving to bayonne is an hour. Than driving to the CT is like 3 hours. Soo, unless we can somehow leave earlier than that, we aren't gonna get there til 2am.

For saturday night, the venue is offering housing.

Sunday night we are leaving, so we won't need to pay for that.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
we have to do what we have to do. I dont mind arriving quite late.

To be fair - wether im sleeping at swifts or the hotel i say we ALL split the cost of the hotel for the rest of the guys as well. But thats just me. Let me know what you guys think. If you honestly just dont want to do this im ok with it. (I dont want this to start angry posts about money heh)

JFox

Smash Hero
I plan on coming to bayonne tomorrow for smash. Eggm, just drive to bayonne instead of driving to my house. From there, you will leave your car and we will just take mine.

Top Bottom