• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol Do it, Keitaro. We're in the same crew and have never played. Yeah, I'm going to try to go, I miss the Cheezit bi's.

BUM163

Smash Lord
people from nj should come 2 zeneith. show sum of that nj power. so ya havin bi weeklies? where would it b located at? i might show my monkey 2 the people of nj see wat ya workin wit.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
people from nj should come 2 zeneith. show sum of that nj power. so ya havin bi weeklies? where would it b located at? i might show my monkey 2 the people of nj see wat ya workin wit.
uh Bum i have been having biweeklys for a couple months now your were supposed to come once lol.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
So supposibly from what i have been informed coming up soon at one of my tourny a sort of sponser now will be doing random door prizes for one event 2 people will win a copy of brawl i don't have all the details atm cause i was left a message but this starting to sound kinda nice

Cheezit

Smash Ace
SO Very exciting news we have just been sponsored By Game Overdrive. Every Tournment they are going to Supply us with a Door prize for people *Attending* In the tourny. It seem like Every Event there will be a free copy of Brawl. You will get a voucher But when brawl Comes out you may redeem it for the actual Game No fee or anything. Hopefully this will help bring in more people for the tourny and make it much better.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Its very extravagant and stupendous, like our crewmate reik's combos.

And if anyone is confused about the thread title, a random person who enters the tournament has a chance to win the voucher for the free copy of brawl.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
YO WTF???

i asume someone like reserved a copy and the winner gets the receit or something. thats pretty beast. ima hafta beg doyoung to go to this shiz. i hope its not far.
The company who is giving it to us gets a shipment the same days as stores and he sells them. so if you get picked u get a voucher for it.

Scar

#HarveyDent
The company who is giving it to us gets a shipment the same days as stores and he sells them. so if you get picked u get a voucher for it.
In other words, he is going to mug a small child on December 3rd and give the game to you in the hopes that you'll remember him and buy stuff at his store.

<3 America.

Scar

#HarveyDent
No I'm the CF. lulz.

Edit: I must have misunderstood. I thought you were asking me to MM, Spammer. I guess you were talking to Cheezit. But I mean, you beat me with Pichu last time we played. I bet you could take the set off of me with Peach.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
No I'm the CF. lulz.

Edit: I must have misunderstood. I thought you were asking me to MM, Spammer. I guess you were talking to Cheezit. But I mean, you beat me with Pichu last time we played. I bet you could take the set off of me with Peach.
XD. I'll think about that MM then.

slikvik, you going to the next smashacre? Hopefully I'll be there.

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol I'd rather MM your Falco. But I figured if you were throwing a Peach MM my way, I might be able to do some damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom