• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
The next event will be sunday sept 30th. I can't have it next weekend and there is already a tourny scheduled for the 29th so its the 30th for smash!

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Um, I SHOULD be at the next one. I'm not sure if I'll make it in time to the Team competition, but I'll be there for singles. If I happen to make it for teams, I'd be willing to team up with anyone who wants to. I main Peach, but I also play IC, the Doc, Shiek, Roy, and a lil' pika.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Opps can't do it saturday im going up to Rutgers so it stays sunday. Btw i am going to a magic prerelease up there who also wants to play smash that day cause i wanna do both?

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Let's play the drag diem around game.

Rules: Pick dmbrandon up at a discussed location. Drive him to said tournament. Drive him home later.

It's not easy, but you could win BIG MONEY! BIG PRIZES! Iiiii LOVE IT. (norly, I'll give ya 5$.)

Eggm

Smash Hero
Eh, not for the teams who didn't fool around and finished in the first 15-20 mins, and then had to wait for like 2 hours. xD

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
The only way for me to go to this after Zenith is to have my parents partially disown me. I've done it a couple times and when I come home days later they aren't really that angry. I might try it again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom