• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I can't make it either. Just found out the tourney is Sat and not Sunday today plus my parents are bs-ing bout me going anywhere this weekend.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
I really have to start putting The day and in caps cause there always seems to be someone who gets it mixed up lol.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Good **** today Someone left a black controller i have it just let me know who left it.

09/08/07

Singles:
1st: Eggm/Treble ( Treble actually won the set.)
2nd; Eggm/Treble
3rd: Sensai
4th: Bass
5th: Woz
5th: Slicvic
7th: Cheezit
7th: Teh_spamerer
9th: Copy
9th: Alextriad
9th: KNP
9th: Erik
The above made it out of pools The ones below didn't
John
Marc
Drew
Rashad
Kyle
Melvin
Junior

Fun day everyone.

Man one day i need to get matches recorded there, always so many good ones.

Also Alextriad- LOl at the dieing at the exact same time and then time up at the end of the match

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
It's spelled teh_spamerer :psycho:

Shoutoutz

@Copycat - Good stuff in teams, so many ppl counterpicked Corneria vs us lol.
@Treble - LOL yes, I'm out of prison. Falcon is too good :laugh:
@Eggm - Good games, not going Jiggs next time :laugh:. For fun, do you want to do a Falcon vs Fox MM?
@Bass - Yes, I'm sure I want to do Link vs Falco :laugh:. Good games, they were intense.
@AlexanderTriad - <_< first match on YS was so stupid, it should have been like last stock last hit but the game hates Samus lol.
@Cheezit - I ended up not getting Metroid Prime 3(I wanted to eat food and I didn't have enough cash to eat and buy that, I was like a dollar short lol.)
@Slikvik - LOL mad random you're like "let's MM" :laugh:. Good stuff, if you want to do a $5 MM I'm up for taht too(owner of the store gave me two $5s for my $20).
@Sensei - :( We didn't get to do our Falcon ditto MM. I hate Marth :mad:
@WoZ - Sandbagger :laugh:
@doyoung - Enter next time you scrub :laugh:

dont think i missed anyone

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
just got home. that was pretty fun. the best part of the day was that sub store next to the complex, those sandwiches were banging! anyways, good chillin with Doyoung and Eazy(i was the samus player in all black clothes), that was pretty entertaining. if you still trying to get MvC2 and you got a fat PS2, we can hook you up. Thanks for ****** me Doyoung, i learned some stuff, but it wasnt cool when you made it look like i was gonna 4 stock you, and you made Woz want to face me, lol, I hate fox.

good matches with the roy player, roy's sword dance is quite effective, lol. many people had trouble with it. all you need to do now is learn advance tecniques like SHFFLing and you'll be a major threat, because your mind games are awsome already.

JFox

Smash Hero
Yo, Tunes rocked the house. Good ****, way to finally step it up and enter (and win) a tournament Corey. You are too good, and deserve so credit. Nice job to Bass on his placement as well. And to Eggm who proved himself the victor after that dramatic loss against Sensei at Smashacre. Overall, a terrific performance by The Tunes. I'm disappointed I couldn't be there, but its nice to see you guys did so well.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
good stuff to erik, the only guy with a real name to make it out of pools.
I told them Eazy and they kinda demanded I tell them my real name lol who cares. BUt yea the tourny over all was good ish. Met alot of kool new people, and learned alot about what i need to work on.
Shout outs 2 everyone I met and enkoyed the day with

Talon- ur roy is gunna be a beast one day! good matches man hit me up soon
Fake Ken( yea the samus player in all black lol)- man u shuda played more lol u jus sat and watched ur boys take beatings (for the most part) lol but nice meeting u nonetheless
Slikvick- good stuff man, those fites were 2 close! I wanted 2 counterpick Fd cuz i beat u earlier there but really wasn tryna get cg'd all day long lol But great job c ya soon
Swordsman(marth player with braids)- got 2 c ur real name lol-good matches man, we played like am million of them! When ur not scared ur marth is nice bro, jus keep up that tempo and u'll be somethin 2 watch out for!
Melvin- good matches man, I just have so much shiek practice lol but keep practicin man, u def have the right stuff to be good!
Bass- thanks alot for the matches and the advice man, next time we play,it def gunna be diff(lol)
Woz- ur 2 kool with ur crazy sandbagging "Nah man ur so good, look at that man ur so good"
Doyoung- ur 2 wack for not entering geez so sleazy
Spam- Yea u missed someone ME SON ME!!!!! what a NOBE rofl
if i missed n e one sorry!

o yea and cheezits and eggm this will b my 1st post but im gunna post everyday so u guys cant say "WE NEVER C U POST MAN, NEVER" lol

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Lol i just realized i forgot to post doubles. I will post them later when i get home from work they are in my car.

Sensei

Smash Lord
And to Eggm who proved himself the victor after that dramatic loss against Sensei at Smashacre.
Its not a big deal and it wasn't that dramatic. I could give a reason (not a john) for my performance but it will make pointless arguments. Treble and Bass are too good. I think I four stocked Bass is mewtwo dittos multiple times though. :laugh: jk
Next time I am going to pump up the Volume against you guys :psycho:
I just found out something funny. Since the tunes have Treble and Base, I think it only makes sense to rename Eggm, "Brightness" and somebody else can be "Contrast" like Reik roflmao.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
For those who didn't make it out of pools, I decided I might still give them points anyway, but I might need to know what placings they got in their pools to help out. The owner was a real douche who didn't follow the circuit rules, so in the future, I might have to determine whether or not a circuit event is appropriate for this venue again.

Overall I had an amazing time. GG to the winners.

I don't sandbag. :laugh:

Eggm

Smash Hero
You don't sandbag, but your actions during tournament matches make people think otherwise, you are very carefree and joyful lol, even moreso than in friendlies. :p Maybe thats just your own way to deal with nervousness tho, maybe you should teach it to reik. :)

Velocity

Smash Lord
You don't sandbag, but your actions during tournament matches make people think otherwise, you are very carefree and joyful lol, even moreso than in friendlies. :p Maybe thats just your own way to deal with nervousness tho, maybe you should teach it to reik. :)
reik is so nervous

Eggm

Smash Hero
I know hes just a nervous person in general, lol if he didn't get so nervous all the time and got to practice with m2k alot more he could be one of the best. :) Woz teach him your skills at being carefree during tournament matches!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
....wish i coulda came... but im at school... good stuff to team falco... i mean da tunes... i'll see u guys at da next smashacre
I was actually at your school last night at my girls dorm in Hillside. I thought you would be at Cheezit's so I didn't hit you up :(

Eazy23 said:
o yea and cheezits and eggm this will b my 1st post but im gunna post everyday so u guys cant say "WE NEVER C U POST MAN, NEVER" lol
Finally! Been looking for you on the boards :p Props at entering for once and also getting outta pools. Lemme come to RU and play your arse tomorrow.

There wasn't that many people there for the circuit event. I guess the switch to Saturday may have changed the turnout. As long as the next one is on a Sunday I should be able to come.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
09/08/07
DOubles

1st Eggm and Treble
2nd Suger and spice(woz +sensai)
3rd Copy my spam(copy and spammer)
4th Knp and Slikvic
5th Stitch Missles (cheezit + andres)
5th DMBrandon + AlexTriad
7th Marc And john
7th Bass and Junior
9th Edd and paul
9th Drew and Kyle

dmbrandon

Smash Master
09/08/07
DOubles

1st Eggm and Treble
2nd Suger and spice(woz +sensai)
3rd Copy my spam(copy and spammer)
4th Knp and Slikvic
5th Stitch Missles (cheezit + andres)
5th DMBrandon + AlexTriad
7th Marc And john
7th Bass and Junior
9th Edd and paul
9th Drew and Kyle
They came back and won it? Good ****.

Also, Sensei has this demoralizing shout thing going on, and he hit Axl with it in round 3. v_v

gg2all.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
What can I say? I had a lot of fun this tournament. I'm glad I'm settled with my job and I can actually come out and compete. I'm still really rusty and have a lot of practicing to do. There was a lot of fun people at the tournament, minus the owner at times. I really wished pacman & velocity came through, I need more mario bros practice. I get ***** by them really bad. Anyway, I'll see you guys at the next NJ tourny if not in Maryland on the 22nd.

Shoutouts:

Tunes: Great job to all. Welcome aboard new members. Gotta get ready to take on TA!!
Spam: I give you so much respect for fighting me with Link. It was really close all around. We have to do that again. I also need to learn how you do it!
Sensei: Your pichu is too good! I really need to learn how to fight your marth. You combo me to death, I don't know what to do. Get some sleep man :(
WoZ: That was a really cool thing to say about me. I'm glad you think I'm an alright person. I think you're great as well. I really love how you took control of the tournament even though you weren't running it, lol. NJ & Smash wouldn't be the same without you.
Copy: I was real upset that you quit that match like that. It makes me feel bad to see you low spirited like that. I can't even accept that as a win. I hope you feel better, and don't let that **** get you down. Bad days just come and go. Your shiek is nasty man, keep on strong.
Slik: It was good to meet you. I wanted to play you but didn't get to face you in tourny. We'll meet again.
Eazy: Your falco isn't bad. You have to learn the important match ups with him and keep practicing your tech skill. I'm really sloppy myself, lol. I look forward to playing you again.
Cheezit: I already kinda gave you a shoutout but thanks again for a great tournament.
dmBrandon: Hate@gamenwatch. You ruined our team battle fun. :(
L2K: Where'd you go?
M2K: Can I come over and practice??
Atomsk: Stop hiding!!
Talon aka Junior aka Random roy player with no skill: Learn advanced techniques please...you're wasting so much ability!!

Off to work I go....

dmbrandon

Smash Master
dmBrandon: Hate@gamenwatch. You ruined our team battle fun. :(
I play falco, your mewtwo wins.

You play falco, my G&W wins.

This is proof that low tier> falco. If Falco is top tier, then: a=b ; b=c ; c=a

Yes, sir.

Sidenote @ Cheez: This was my first of your tourns, and I had an awesome time, except doubles was 20 dollars. Not 10.

This kind of pissed me off.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
I think you got confused with the 5 Extra dollars for walkin in huge font. It actually says a little down 20$ per team.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Yeah, I see that now.

But it says: It comes out to be 10$ if you sign up here.

I mean, it's no big deal at all, but I was just caught off guard.

btw, you live fairly close to me, we should be playing more.

ShoryuSwordsman

Smash Cadet
lol, little late postin'. gg'z with every1. i'm the guy with the braids who always curses at himself... just in case i offended any1, i was talkin to myself everytime i started yellin, just so u know.
special shout's ta eazy, doyoung and the roy player. you're rite eazy, i'm not in the tourney picture enough, and knowin how i got whooped ma very first time goin...i still have sum anxieties whenever i play around there. anyway gud ****. i wanna meet up at rutgers and face u guys on a regular basis so i can get better faster

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
If MarcstaR or Talon or any other random tunes member doesn't need a party. You know I'm up for teaming. I'll team with anyone really... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom