• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
What is THP?
Good question.

Apparently doyoung is going home this Saturday so I can't come unless someone gives me a ride. Keitaro, you said you live close to RU right? Think you can give me a ride? doyoung also said that JFox and craggaskamazies live nearby. Can I get a ride from one of you three? Or anyone for that matter?

Cheezit

Smash Ace
See i would host one but seeing how none of you drive makes it useless. (besides Magus of course.)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Good question.

Apparently doyoung is going home this Saturday so I can't come unless someone gives me a ride. Keitaro, you said you live close to RU right? Think you can give me a ride? doyoung also said that JFox and craggaskamazies live nearby. Can I get a ride from one of you three? Or anyone for that matter?
Yeah, I live 3 minutes away from RU but I'm not so sure if I can go yet. Once school starts, my parents get horribly strict. As for now I think I'm not going but if some miracle happens and I'm able to I'll let you know asap.

@HBK: Shoot, keep that doubles spot open. We gotta go at it again if I'm able to go. Crap, just noticed this is a circuit event! Imma try really hard to go. I'll let you know asap too.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
hmm i dont want to use it but does anyone know if there are trains that run near to the venue like a couple mins drive? that way maybe i can jus hitch a ride wit someone who is going to cheezits by car??.. O.o

EDIT: nvm.......... way too expensive........

JFox

Smash Hero
spammerer RU is a half hour north of me. cheezit's is a half hour south of me. this means that it would take me an 1.5 hours to get u and go to the venue. And than a ride back would mean 1.5 hours again. 3 hours or 1 hour.....hmmmm sorry bud.

JFox

Smash Hero
Well if he can find a way to get the bus, it would drop him off right at Rt9 and Texas, which is less than a min from me. He would also need to rake the bus home afterwards.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
The problem is most smashers are both cheap and lazy so i have to remind them because i hate hearing complaining oh it didn't work or i tried signing up the mourning of ect. It makes my life easier asking people to sign up online sometimes.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I can drive really well I might add, I have racing licenses and am quite decent, I make frequent left turns and did learn to pump my own gas when i lived in AZ for 1 year, NJ owns.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Velocity/pacman + all the people they can fit in there cars should come to cheezits instead of the PA thing that is all.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
I advise people to sign up online as this is on saturday at that someone get spammer a ride. Hope to see a good turn out for the circuit event

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I sure do need a ride, if anyone north of me is going!

I have money to gives. And snacks. v_v

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
can anyone near or in north jersey pick me up around the bayonne/Jersey City/Hoboken area?

i really wanna go >_> please:) btw i dont mind giving a couple of bucks for the ride i dont expect people to gimme a free ride

i can go to other places to make things more convienient >_> please someone plz pretty please with something tasty on top ;)

if anyone can and is willing to can u IM me b4 i decide to go to the NYC weekly? my Sn is Teczero8(because i forgot my other acc password if anyone is wondering) thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom