• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JFox

Smash Hero
You have to register online. There is no penalty for registering and than not attending. So anyone that has any thoughts of attending should register because there is no penalty for doing so.

Edit: It seems like Cheezit has yet to set up the new online registration for this tourney. I'm sure it will be up in a week or so.

ChumpMoney

Smash Lord
awesome. i'll get to that later in the month then

this will be my first NJ tourny. i don't think i'll miss PA

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Oh going to try and reclaim your title from the first event i had?

Edit. Also we should try and get some out of staters to come to this event i really haven't had any.

Hmmm i need a catchy title to draw them in who has ideas?

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Oh going to try and reclaim your title from the first event i had?

Edit. Also we should try and get some out of staters to come to this event i really haven't had any.

First and second events cheezit, those are the ones I went to and took first in teams with Magus...I happened to be unable to make the rest of them because after a discussion with Inui, my mom began to consider entering tournaments the same as gambling. <_< Stupid Inui.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration

"NJ Biweeklies - Come One Come All!!"

"NJ Biweeklies - Let's Rock!!"

"NJ Biweeklies - Cheezit-ing up!!"

I was serious about those titles too, no matter how funny they sound.

No offense, but I don't think out of state people would even notice this thread since it begins with "Cheezit". If it says "NJ Biweekly" there would be more of a chance of them opening the thread. Woz uses the word "Smash" in front of Smashacre, next thing you know, the last Smashacre was almost nearly as successful as Smashtality itself. Btw, it says "Cheezit's Biweeklies" so out of state people may be lazy and not read all the way to see the "NJ" part and just go past the thread. Thread names can make a small difference for people coming in my opinion but that difference can mean whether or not crews like TA or DA decide to show up outta nowhere for one of these.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
First and second events cheezit, those are the ones I went to and took first in teams with Magus...I happened to be unable to make the rest of them because after a discussion with Inui, my mom began to consider entering tournaments the same as gambling. <_< Stupid Inui.
It's not my fault that most parents are unintelligent and don't know what they're doing/talking about.

Keitaro

It's not my fault that most parents are unintelligent and don't know what they're doing/talking about.
OoooOOOooohhh snap!! lmao!! Spam's mom should make an account to battle Inui on this one!!

Lmao, when you post like this Inui you freaking crack me up so much, lol!!

JFox

Smash Hero
At this point I think he is pretty dead in the water. His only way to gain respect is the magical potion of smash: get really good at the game and pull an M2k. Than people kiss your ***, even if you are a jerk. But I doubt thats happening any time soon.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I don't care if the community likes me because none of you are long-term friends that I'm going to invite to my wedding or expect to show up at my funeral.

Well, I suppose my relationship with LK is close, but that's all. The rest of you can bite me, kthx. Just being honest.

RaptorHawk

Smash Ace
Well if you cared a little more about the community liking you then maybe you could make some long term friends.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Ok less fighting in my thread more talk about smash ok Keitaro i'll try that see how it works.

Edit Thanks for the title keitaro, also I guess i'll put it in the tournemnts dic section since this one is circuit.

Also remember Since its circuit 10% is gonna come out of the pot to go to some bigger tournment in the near future i believe.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Ok less fighting in my thread more talk about smash ok Keitaro i'll try that see how it works.

Edit Thanks for the title keitaro, also I guess i'll put it in the tournemnts dic section since this one is circuit.

Also remember Since its circuit 10% is gonna come out of the pot to go to some bigger tournment in the near future i believe.
40% goes to the owner and 10% goes to future circuit event, correct? Ok. I have a lot of MMs with ppl, so try and remind me if you want to do them because I probably forgot by this point.

Keitaro

No prob dude. I've been getting lucky recently. In both Smash Bros and smashing in general....if you know what I mean... :)

Magus420

Smash Master
Also remember Since its circuit 10% is gonna come out of the pot at this one to go to some bigger tournment in the near future that much better people will show up at, having never actually attended any of the previous circuit events at all, and win that money from all of them at once which really makes the idea kind of silly in the end by shafting those that actually do care to attend the events i believe.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
ROFLMAO @ Magus, I believe WoZ said the only ppl who can attend that future event are the people with the most circuit points. Thus, that can't happen.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
So uhm guys, issue.

For the first month or so - me have no car.

That no good.

So I need ride. :( :( :(
Your friendly neighborhood Pakman can probably give you rides. It is usually just me Cactuar and M2k. You should research the Septa around SJU and see how much it would be to get to Drexel.

So, on friday's before a tournament we stay over cactus face's place.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I was talking about LK getting to NJ tournaments during the entirety of his car-less month.

But yes I am going to the PA tourny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom