• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
You know Cheezit, if you're hosting the tournament, you should be in charge of handling the bracket however you want. Why is the owner of the store interfering with your tournament? All he has to do is stand there, look pretty, and make sure the people follow the store rules.

Stop letting him handle your bracket, imo. He's got nothing to do with it, and it's pretty unethical.

Scar

#HarveyDent
I was actually wondering that, too. It's your tournament, and they're getting paid to host it. If it happens again I will Tony Jaa knee him.

Woz, it's good to see your sig again btw.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You know Cheezit, if you're hosting the tournament, you should be in charge of handling the bracket however you want. Why is the owner of the store interfering with your tournament? All he has to do is stand there, look pretty, and make sure the people follow the store rules.

Stop letting him handle your bracket, imo. He's got nothing to do with it, and it's pretty unethical.
QFT

This surprises me.

JFox

Smash Hero
If it happens to be Sunday of this weekend, I will be there!!!!!

If it isn't sunday, I hope The Tunes feel like playin a little cuz I have a craving for some good smashin.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I have a feeling this isn't going to happen this weekend unless cheezit just forgot to announce it which sux cause that means no tournies anywhere this saturday. Possibly jfox can hold a smashfest Sunday? And we can all go there and i'll bring my laptop to record. Or something? Maybe inui can hold a palmer inn tourney on saturday? Hmm.. or we could just all play all weekend, whatever lol.

JFox

Smash Hero
Well if I did hold something, you can count on it being sunday cuz saturday i work 12pm-11pm...

I'd definitely love to hold something and recording would be great.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Well sadly enough it can't be this weekend. Sorry for not updating i have some how became extremely busy with school and work. So to avoid it clashing with C3 this will Defiantly happen OCT 27th SATURDAY. Sorry about Having to skip weeks here and there dumb owner likes to schedule things to my days.

Scar

#HarveyDent
NEW JERSEY/THE TUNES:: Tell me yes or no if you would come to a Philadelphia tourney this Saturday.

There is nothing happening this weekend and it's short notice but everyone, if there is enough participation I will do the best I can to get something worth driving to in Center City Philadelphia.

Tell me yes if it's definite, tysm.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Saturday is no good for me, but I guess everyone else will go. I have other obligations. I was hoping for Sunday but oh well.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Ah, well Triad said he'd go and corey would probably come and team with me. I wonder what rob's doing saturday.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
hmmm i might have plans with this gurl...... lol girl, So im gonna find out if i don't i'll go if i can catch a ride with time.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Ok so lets get Some OOS and north NJ people to come. We will be giving away Two free copys of brawl!!!!!!!!!! Lets see this one be popular!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
i want to come but if i spend my money i cant get guitar hero 3.........
Understandable.....but also un-understandable. Get 1st place and you'll have no prob :chuckle:

Actually, your so **** far from here that the bus/train rides probably kill ya with prices.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Sorry but i don't know how KoTC is gonna be circuit they won't do pools And they have BuyBack thats just stupid. They Also don't have doubles and seem to be under a strict time limit.

Edit- oh Let me rephrase that their site says super smash is going to be single Elim. Or " Each event can be Double Elimination with Re-Entry"

Eggm

Smash Hero
This seems like a better candidate for the circuit from what i've just heard, KOTC also had laggy tv's. Ew.

also Cheezits is closer for you north jersey people, while it may be a bit further for the philly guys, it is the NJ circuit right?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
This seems like a better candidate for the circuit from what i've just heard, KOTC also had laggy tv's. Ew.

also Cheezits is closer for you north jersey people, while it may be a bit further for the philly guys, it is the NJ circuit right?
everywhere sucks for me :(

if i wasnt going to go play with all u guys i wouldnt even be going :psycho:

<3

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Thats good to hear i'm gonna have andres or john start it for me because i am gonna be a tad bit late ACT's that mourning.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Lol, I just said that I dont know whose going, is woz making this circuit or is it going to have to compete with kOTC, i really hope he makes this circuit so that we don't have half the people at KOTC and half here, that would be corny.

JFox

Smash Hero
As you all probably already know, I can't come to this. I'm working like always. Sucks, oh well. I have Sunday off however if you feel like changing it :)

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Only if you were here at my house bored right now. I promised my grandma many eons ago that I'd go to church with here. So today I can go since there's no smash tournaments. (Yeah I know I'm going to hell)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom