• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
1. Treble
2. Eggm
3. Bass
4. Inui
5. Lord Knight
5. Tec0

1. Eggm and Treble
2. Tec0 and Bass
3. Inui and Lord Knight

I don't know the rest.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Good stuff everyone i had a huge amount of fun :)

cheezit - good tourney u better expect me to come to another one of these things :)

slikvik - good stuff today hopefully i can play u in more friendlies :p

lol master - haha ure mad random dude >_> good marth too

yay i tied with LK :) we r awesome :)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Magus and I have an awful combination when he's Jigglypuff and he teams better with teh_spamerer.

I don't know if LK can team with me due to either not going or not having money. He already owes me money.

SO TEAM WITH ME.

JFox

Smash Hero
Inui, unless you plan on becoming a part of The Tunes, I think tec0 will be teaming with plenty of other people first. I still get dibs before you lol.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui, unless you plan on becoming a part of The Tunes, I think tec0 will be teaming with plenty of other people first. I still get dibs before you lol.
no way

It's still up to him. And he said yes over AIM. :)

We must gay the entire state with double Sheiks.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lol who the hell tells me that im sheik on aim??

lmao so random idc its all about fun even in tournies for me :laugh:

although gaying the state with double sheiks does sound kinda fun :lick:

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
:) i did awful i only did good in teams cuz bass is so amazing :)

i had fun though

cheezit - i had fun when i looked at the bracket i saw "Haley" instead of Teczero :( lmao jk i just for some reason like my alias name its so weird :)
lies! It's your amazing offense of course. ;)

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Yea yea yea gimp gimp gimp thats all u got lol nah man WHEN R U COMING TO RUTGERS!!!!!!!!!

Yo Bass, hope you go 2 smashacre, I wanna play u more! Bsu son Black smashers united lol

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Yea yea yea gimp gimp gimp thats all u got lol nah man WHEN R U COMING TO RUTGERS!!!!!!!!!

Yo Bass, hope you go 2 smashacre, I wanna play u more! Bsu son Black smashers united lol
lol i dunno i have a bunch of school stuff to do so not in the immediate time but i will jus dunno when

next time remind me to needle fair you :)

ShOcKoLaTe

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I was at the tourney on Saturday and i have been to like the past 3 or 4, my name is kyle(I main sheik but was playing my falcon a lot at the last tourney). Some of you may know me some of you may not. I kinda know cheezit from going to tgp and I got to play some matches yesterday with Tec0 and Lord knight and some other people that I don't remember their names. Ive never made it very far lol. Im new to smashboards and haven't been playing smash competitively for too long. Anyways i just thought i would stop by and say good tourney and I hope to start going to more local tourneys, smashfests, etc, and hopefully get to know some of you guys and get better at smash.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Hey guys, I was at the tourney on Saturday and i have been to like the past 3 or 4, my name is kyle(I main sheik but was playing my falcon a lot at the last tourney). Some of you may know me some of you may not. I kinda know cheezit from going to tgp and I got to play some matches yesterday with Tec0 and Lord knight and some other people that I don't remember their names. Ive never made it very far lol. Im new to smashboards and haven't been playing smash competitively for too long. Anyways i just thought i would stop by and say good tourney and I hope to start going to more local tourneys, smashfests, etc, and hopefully get to know some of you guys and get better at smash.
were u the sheik i played in like tons of friendlies??

anyway good stuff smashboards = great place to learn but keep it up man welcome to the boards

i hope to see u own in smashacre or sumthin keep trainin :psycho:

ShOcKoLaTe

Smash Cadet
I don't go to Tgp Whats he talking about
Well you used to and I wouldn't know if you still go because I don't go anymore either lol, except for the smash tourneys.
haha dont worry its all about fun i get ***** so hard by tons of good players

tourney experience gets u better anyway

good sheik =D
I may decide to go to smashacre and get *****, because like you said tourney experience gets you better plus im sure it will be fun, all depends though on if I can find a ride and if I feel like going.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Are you the guy I faced in the first round? D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom