• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Rob said he still has all the full results and is going to put all his tournies on tia, i'm still waiting. :) I'll get mad medals on that website if he does hehe.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
RESults

Singles
1st Treble
2nd Eggm
3rd bass
4 Inui
5 LK
5 Tec0
7 Slikvik
7 Lol_master
9 Cheezit
9 marcstar
9 John s
9 Drew
13 Random Smasher
13 kyle

Doubles
1 Eggm and Treble
2 Bass and tec0
3 Inui and LK
4 Slikvik and LOL master
5 Marc And John
5 Drew and Kyle
7 Andres and Cheezit

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
and il be at whichever next one I can attend. can't make the next one, and the one after that is Clash of the Titans so no, but the one after that, I'm down! I'll see ya guys in 6 weeks lol

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
i play my brother but he usually gets angry or wants to train.

Im only trying to have lots of fun :)
Well, I can play Niwatori....sometimes. Although it's rare I can actually get him to actually play. I think taking him to a tournament made him want to play more. Although....I think I'm starting to pull away from him in terms of skill. I can beat most of his characters with my Roy. The really sad thing is that I tried Falco out for the first time and I 2 stocked his Fox....so close to a 3 stocking, xD. I also came SUPER close to 4 stocking his C. Falcon with my Y. Link.

JFox

Smash Hero
If its on the 17th I can't go. If its on the 18th I probably can, although I'm not sure if I'll be smashed out because of VLS.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
it looks like it might be a sunday but i can't seem to get a date till the end of the month i think it was the 26th

Scar

#HarveyDent
There is another Jersey tourney on the 24th, and mine is Dec. 8, so you should hold something either this weekend or Dec 1!

This weekend would be good ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom