• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Triforce Tourney

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
Ok... Quick question: What's with that slide that you've been doing with Link's U-Smash? I've never seen anyone do that.
it`s DAC (dash attack canceling) never heard of it? I keep getting u with those and those boots are nasty and killed me for 2 of our matches. I`ll get u with my link rofl. U hve a nice zelda XD

Super Angry Luigi

Smash Apprentice
No I've never heard of it. And thanks, but I'm A LOT better with Luigi though, and I don't really consider myself to be very good with Zelda. And your Link is great.

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
No I've never heard of it. And thanks, but I'm A LOT better with Luigi though, and I don't really consider myself to be very good with Zelda. And your Link is great.
ic, XD, but still u can improve zelda XD ^^, And thanks! XD, well ur good at sweetspotting the boot XD ^^

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I think thats it. Congratulations Super Angry Luigi!!

Will Chandy make another tourney? I vote doing the Pokemon Characters next :)

Super Angry Luigi

Smash Apprentice
u win, I was so close, I guess the score is 3-1 my lost o-o, and u said u weren`t good with zelda lol
Yep, 3-1 is correct. Well, I guess I am a pretty good Zelda player, but just not a super amazing one. The next time we play I want to show you my Weegee.

I think thats it. Congratulations Super Angry Luigi!!
Thanks.

I recorded the matches as well and will be posting them on youtube, if I can ever get the stupid uploader to work.

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
Thanks.

I recorded the matches as well and will be posting them on youtube, if I can ever get the stupid uploader to work.[/QUOTE]

o-o, crap XD ^^, me looking nooby o-o XD, congrats anyways, I want to rematch ur zelda with link lol, XD

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
But couldn't u learn something from those vids? Isn't that wat every1 says?
like not sding in little lag lol? XD ^^, but ur right, thing is tho, nothing doesn`t seem to new to zelda to me anymore XD ^^, Weegee is a good one, but I`d fought alot of better zeldas too o-o XD

chandy

Smash Journeyman
Well Done Super Angry Luigi. U suffered the same pain that I did PheonixoKaze. SAL is very good... @ Samusbrawler... Ye I was thinking of doing a pokemon tourney... Altho I'm not gr8 with pokemon chars tho :p. Once agen well done SAL...

Super Angry Luigi

Smash Apprentice

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
Thanks Chandy.

Ok here's the matches if anyone wants to see them. They were really close games and they were a bit laggy. Phoenix you did not look nooby. TBH I thought I looked more like a noob than you did. If you don't want to watch the matches then don't watch them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5kvlW4OHnc (Match 1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoNQxM7IysU (Match 2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTH9XOIf2O8 (Match 3)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wauud9mABrs (Match 4 [final])
u look like a noob? nr XD ^^ anyways I kinda wished I didn`t SD but meh, I kinda want a triforce tourney rematch, if chandy is ever going to one again? but probably not lol XD

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
Well Done Super Angry Luigi. U suffered the same pain that I did PheonixoKaze. SAL is very good... @ Samusbrawler... Ye I was thinking of doing a pokemon tourney... Altho I'm not gr8 with pokemon chars tho :p. Once agen well done SAL...
actually he`s good, I just sded but watever past is past XD ^^

Top Bottom