• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Throwback

Smash Lord
dunno what it is but I just can't get excited about that match. It seemed the pika wasn't doing anything exceptional, just playing to the character's strengths.

The ROB on the other hand was pretty damn awesome

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
using charged fsmash while hobbling is an awesome idea.
It's pretty old, it's called smash hobbling. Most IC's don't use it because your opponent can mash out at high %'s when you do it, like at around 2:39 in that match.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm the only ICs that I know that uses smash hobbling. Does anyone else?
I use it but I use usmash instead of fsmash when I notice my opponent doesn't mash fast lol.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I use smash hobbling at times.

It makes everyone say "okay, I'll admit hobbling is now just a liiiiiiiittle cooler, although still gay" lol

Smoom77

Smash Master
I use it but I use usmash instead of fsmash when I notice my opponent doesn't mash fast lol.
I use usmash too, but i buffer two dthrows after i regrab so they can't mash out except for when I'm trying to do a bthrow.

Only do shobbling on heavies though.

Esca

Smash Champion
The best thing to use is to get popo to footstool then nana to uair then popo footstool again then charge fsmash 2 different ways.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
*facepalm*

We've known this ages ago.
I forgot I was obligated to know the time and date of discovery for each and every individual character technique as well as how to apply it in game plus be able to rehearse the discovery thread by heart at a moments notice.
My apologies.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
I forgot I was obligated to know the time and date of discovery for each and every individual character technique as well as how to apply it in game plus be able to rehearse the discovery thread by heart at a moments notice.
My apologies.
Its okay, I forgive you. We've all made that mistake once or twice.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
^ That is not a good video for Wolf at all. Just sayin', don't want people getting the wrong impression :x

A good/recent Wolf video... I'm too lazy to pick one myself, but Seagull has a ton of recorded matches from P5 and they're all very good, check them out if you're interested.

:059:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
^ That is not a good video for Wolf at all. Just sayin', don't want people getting the wrong impression :x

A good/recent Wolf video... I'm too lazy to pick one myself, but Seagull has a ton of recorded matches from P5 and they're all very good, check them out if you're interested.

:059:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVwnY8ZrDcU
^
My 2nd round match MM up with Ally.

Micklem

Smash Apprentice
Just poking my head in to say that some of Trela's matches at WHOBO3 need to go up on this thread as soon as they're uploaded
Made me want to main lucario not gonna lie

Top Bottom