• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Does anyone think that I should accept 1 stock best of 5 sets? I personally dislike it, but I want to know what others think.

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Now that this thread seems to be owned by someone competent.

Let me help this thread and donate some good videos.

oh wait you only want videos from 2013 forward?

cause we dont have those cause no one uses Zelda
Thank you. I added three of those videos to the list, and Zelda finally has videos :D

I want videos from 2012 forward, but low tier or low mid tier characters are exceptions.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Jigglypuff and Mario are the only characters left without videos. If you can, please help me find videos of high level play for these characters from post-2010.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Jigglypuff and Mario are the only characters left without videos. If you can, please help me find videos of high level play for these characters from post-2010.
Have you considered asking the Jigglypuff boards? There's still a few active people over there, I bet they'd be more qualified then anyone.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Was DLA vs MVD within the window of time neede for videos? :o Also there's a video of Verm taking a game off of Salem if you want me to try and find it.

EDIT:The Verm one was from Apex 2014, but it was just friendlies. Still a good example of good Ganon play imo.

Last edited:

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Was DLA vs MVD within the window of time neede for videos? :o Also there's a video of Verm taking a game off of Salem if you want me to try and find it.

EDIT:The Verm one was from Apex 2014, but it was just friendlies. Still a good example of good Ganon play imo.
I don't think it's a good idea to add friendlies to the list because things that work in friendlies might not work in a real set, and some new players might use this thread for studying their character.
I can't find DLA vs MVD on youtube, maybe it was removed.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
In a few fays, many brawl sets from Sktar, including ones that were not streamed, will be uploaded to youtube. I have finals in school this week and I don't know if I'll have time to go through all the videos, so please be patient if it takes some time to get those videos added to the list.

Last edited:

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
There are three or four videos of Ally beating Nairo and I can't decide which one should be on the list.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Thank you! I wish I could add all these sets, but I have a limit of 10 sets per character and people have complained about wanting more player variety. I might eventually remove one of Salem's sets so I can add another one of your sets.
Also, don't forget about this:

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Oh yeah I'm not expecting you to put them all in there lol, I just wanted you to pick whichever one/two/however many you thought were the most deserving

D

Deleted member 189823

Is that a straight up "No", then? I can accept a bit of criticism, lol.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Is that a straight up "No", then? I can accept a bit of criticism, lol.
I'm sorry, I meant to reply earlier but I forgot. Are you asking me to critique your video or add it to the list? Unfortunately, I can't do either :( I know nearly nothing about Bowser and I only want to add videos of high level play (from both players) to this list.

I can try to give you a small critique:
When you're at KO % vs Falco, you should shield a lot and it will be extremely difficult for Falco to kill you. Even if Falco grabs your shield, he cannot kill you with any of his throws. If the Falco becomes impatient and uses up smash on your shield, you can get huge punishes from it.

D

Deleted member 189823

Yeah, I wanted it added. lol But I understand what you mean- And I agree.
It's cool, at least this allows more quality material up there. I'm not offended by your decision.

Also, thanks for the advice.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141

Starline

Smash Cadet
Why on earth is Edge vs Kie on the list of top MK videos but M2K vs Zero from KTAR isn't?

This is much better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeA0Gh7odZQ

Edit: whoa you updated it already? That was quick. I think that was less time than it takes to watch the video. Have you seen that set before? It's a great one.

Last edited:

The Maven

Smash Rookie
A best-of Fox video compilation should include Yui and TKD. I'd recommend
  • Yui vs Kakera (youtu.be / qExXnU_h4KY),
  • Yui vs RAIN (youtu.be / aAM2LJwvmGE),
  • Yui vs Kamemushi (youtu.be / 5xKJLHDj_n0),
  • TKD vs Rich Brown (youtu.be / d8cX1zpWbdo),
  • TKD vs Havok (youtu.be / mlIKuRbA150), and
  • TKD vs DEHF (youtu.be / zz2wepCpeMI).

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Metaknight's list is full of really good videos with a variety of different match ups and players. It would be difficult to add anything there.

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Why isn't Vex vs LOE1 on Bowser?

Forgot about this but theres a very good match of Dio's Ganon vs 9Bs ICs.
Blubo vs Mr R's snake is also a nice set.

Lee Puff vs Z is an amazing performance by leepuff's GW even though it is from Mid 2012, it should be added due to lack of vids.

Paper vs DEHF is also a great set.

Lee Puff vs FOW

Also, still surprised you haven't put TKD vs Mr R on that fox list yet

Cyve vs Leon isn't on pit??

Alphicans vs Captain L for GW
Thank you so much! I didn't even see any of these matches before. I actually never heard of Lee Puff.

I'm not adding TKD vs Mr R because that wasn't a tournament match and Fox is not desperate for videos.

I'll watch Alphicans vs Captain L tomorrow.

Top Bottom