• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Tesh

Smash Hero
IIRC that was played off stream and was not recorded at WHOBO 4. Same with Shaky vs Trela.

D

Deleted member 189823

I heard he 2-0'd UltimateRazer, although if you mean his match against Atosmk, he lost (put of a really good fight, though).

Rayfk4

Smash Rookie
I feel like we should get some Salem apex matches for ZSS. Some seriously insane matches, like Salem vs Kain, Salem vs one of the Marths, Salem vs m2k in grand finals (that ending tho). Maybe his win against ADHD after apex

D

Deleted member 189823

^ Mhm, definitely.
That was Salem's "jump" point. Many of those APEX sets were pretty hype, and he did play pretty insane, there.

D

Deleted member 189823

Dude, I saw that one match yesterday. Obviously, you being a Ganondorf main I just had to skip to the second match.
Good stuff.

EDIT: Was wondering what that match of KKong was doing up there, with that barely-existent first match...but that second match, is actually pretty good stuff. That guy should've never gone inactive. :x

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
FIRST OF ALL, HOLY ****. Kie did something I can't stop smiling about. Big kudos to the player.

Another thing. It's been three years since this video released, and I still love it dearly. When will this thread have another update, though?

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
D

Deleted member 189823

Can I please become the owner of this thread? I will update it very often in addition to removing any videos from pre-2012 and all wifi matches. I watch and study videos of top level play all the time and I would consider it one of my hobbies. Here is a playlist I made on my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL00bIBU4bwUYA8a-HrpJbs1wsofVy3sS7&feature=mh_lolz
I want this guy to be the new owner of the thread.
I actually contacted a moderator on this...and yeah...try to see if you can do it yourself. I can ask for you again, if you want.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I want this guy to be the new owner of the thread.
I actually contacted a moderator on this...and yeah...try to see if you can do it yourself. I can ask for you again, if you want.
Thankyou. I already asked two moderators and the admin a few months ago and didn't get a reply.

D

Deleted member 189823

You could always start a new thread. I mean, if they'd have no right to close it, if they aren't answering to requests for new, actually dedicated people. :awesome:

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
Can I please become the owner of this thread? I will update it very often in addition to removing any videos from pre-2012 and all wifi matches. I watch and study videos of top level play all the time and I would consider it one of my hobbies. Here is a playlist I made on my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL00bIBU4bwUYA8a-HrpJbs1wsofVy3sS7&feature=mh_lolz
Why the hell would you put Ramin vs Ganzo in that list?
I mean, I guess it is "the best" video to teach people how to play terribly

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Why the hell would you put Ramin vs Ganzo in that list?
I mean, I guess it is "the best" video to teach people how to play terribly
That set had a great ending so I wanted to save it in my playlist.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Yeah this thread needs to get a new owner that can update it regularly. I also agree with Oz in that if no-one answers you then just start your own thread and if anyone tries to shut it down, tell them why you're doing what you're doing. Simple. :D

D

Deleted member 189823

fgbargwqaazfewa fjyswtrwsghrqa omfg
FINALLY

My Bowser replays are screaming all over the place. :awesome:

Garde Noir

Smash Journeyman
Didn't see any nominated Zelda videos so I figured I'd post. DarkMusician is the only notable Zelda player I've heard of. I apologize if there are well-known players who are better with Zelda.

Vid 1:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_TPFh8hWPFQ

Vid 2:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kX6jWQg-hEM&feature=related

Vid 3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVwoCf26uC0&feature=related

Vid 4:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy7ydtGUtcc&feature=related

Pick whichever one you like most. I don't expect you to use all 4, obviously.
Xzax plays a really good Zelda.

sGale

Smash Journeyman
NNID
sGaley
3DS FC
4484-8977-1421
How do you rank the videos? Cause I kind of liked the old format where it was categorised by players.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
How do you rank the videos? Cause I kind of liked the old format where it was categorised by players.
I did not rank the videos yet, I just updated the thread yesterday using 3-4 hours from my limited time.
Do you mean I should rank the order of the videos by how skilled the players are?

sGale

Smash Journeyman
NNID
sGaley
3DS FC
4484-8977-1421
Nah, I meant that you should order them in player order, like: Nairo, [matches] M2K, [matches] Anti, [matches]. Something like that.

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
I think that rank the videos is a better idea than tagging by players...
And about this ranking, is the "best video to watch" about the character : one set without flaws, that played the most perfect style for the character...

Like, this isn't the best performance from a Pit player, but should be high in a rank in videos to learn:
http://youtu.be/5yUdyfx_6kA?t=4m49s

The problem is that judge what's the best video to watch is something really hard :/
Maybe doing the two methods (best performance by player).

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
I think by player is just fine, because most people have a good understanding of where each player stands in terms of skill for that character and if they don't you can generally figure it out from watching a video or two.

D

Deleted member 189823

One of my old sets was on the list, when the previous owner was around. I'm glad it got taken down, because it's pretty out of date. lol

I currently have some matches I'd like to postulate, here. But, unfortunately, I don't have a Wii with me, so I can't record them. My only means at the moment, is Dolphin...but no sound.

Top Bottom