• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Drivers

BunBun

Smash Master
Fixed. Remilia > Fate.
Fixed.

Also, I feel completely cheated. I came into this thread expecting there to be someone gloating about how amazing their driving skills were. I was about to flip and challenge the **** out of some people to rally or drag or whatever.

I am disappointed.

soap

Smash Hero
for the record, i don't see what's cute about K-ON! at all. As far as my roommate and I can tell, it's just like, annoying. Also, as far as I could tell, the only thing it had going for it was it's attempt at being cute.

I don't really know why I'm saying this, cause as far as i can tell, it's more or less just trolling, but I really don't get it, and the Light music club crew (obvious rip straight from K-ON!) just made me think of that with their avatars/crew name just now.

Pro tip, be sure to read this post with no anger at all, since I'm writing it rather light heartedly, with no ill intent, just to state my opinion.
man, everybody seems to be ****ting on this anime. I WAS gonna check it out, but man... lol

soap

Smash Hero
LOL weren't you saying you were sick of the high school setting?
I dont think it was the setting.

haruhi and lucky star were like 2 of my favorite anime, they just happened to be in high school, and i happened to watch them back to back.

then i started clannad, and was just like....bored. It didn't have the same flair or comedy that made the other two interesting.

just curious, but u must watch other types as well?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Me? I've seen a couple of the gundam series and want to watch Code Geass after...well...School Days LOL

edit: school days isnt like Haruhi and Ouran High School Host club like I just finished though.

anyway soap since you just finished haruhi

SECOND SEASON ZOMG FLIP OUT

soap

Smash Hero
wtf when?

btw samurai champloo is my all time fav anime.

it reminds me of life on the road. I love travelling

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
It aired like today. Go to the Key thread in the Media Metropolis people are talking/freaking out.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
while we're on the topic of HS based anime: I'm throwing in my recommendations of Azumanga Daioh and Ouran HS Host Club.

Clannad (and the other Key Animen: Air + Kanon) are all pretty high tier imo, but i guess if you don't like the genre, don't worry about it.

For Mecha, I'd say: Code Geass (season 1), and Bokurano are pretty good

"Drama" I'd go with Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (and sequal: HnNKn Kai) and Death Note (Dull for some parts, but the overall experience is top tier).

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
SCOTU those are all some pretty bad *** shows

Ouran was ****ing awesome.

edit: Key does a really good job I don't think I disliked any of their shows

but Kanon is epic
sad

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
top drivers

i hear you have a laggy tv.

if i come into school and play you beter not have lag johns or im leaving

mage101

Smash Rookie
prince abu that would be too easy....we all know my samus would win

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
BC needs more top drivers. I seem to be the only one with a car that actually drives in this entire country >_> <_<

ooooh it's a crew... gg no re ;{

alcoady

Smash Ace
Top Drivers remind me of the Ginu force for some reason.

are you guys from Kalamazoo?

also if anyone is going to **** anyone in melee it's gunna be me rapin all y'all ma'fukas

kalamazhu

Smash Journeyman
Top Drivers remind me of the Ginu force for some reason.

are you guys from Kalamazoo?

also if anyone is going to **** anyone in melee it's gunna be me rapin all y'all ma'fukas
no we rnt from kalamazoo my names just kalamazhu because its been my username for like 15 years (my last name is zhu)

Abhi?

As in Abhishek?

As in Mr. Way too Cute for his own Good?
??? nooo thats definately not abhi

mage101

Smash Rookie
loooool no im not, but u shud be worried about me owning you not how cute abhi is

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Laugh out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out loud.

Top Bottom