• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Drivers

mage101

Smash Rookie
i am intrigued by this SCOTU character who thinks he can beat us all by himself

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
HAhahahahahahahhahhaahahahahah You guys

"Standing on top of a bunch of garbage just makes you the garbage king"

Think about that when you play Ankoku/SCOTU...**** think about that when you're playing us

I have a legit question for the Top drivers. Is the other WB tourney the only other tourney you've been to?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Doesn't matter either way, it's all just about making a challenge and seeing if something happens. : P

SCOTU

Smash Hero
The point isn't to be intrigued, or to be *****, it's to have some ****ing fun, and play against some new people, GAWD.

edit: oh, and ankoku would be FAR more likely to **** a crew of new players than me, even though i may be more likely to beat someone better than he could.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
also note: the two crews that are MMing me, make sure you each bring a couple $1 bills to make transactions easy. If, for instance, I end up winning $10 or something, it'd be really hard to do w/o everyone having some 1s (or at a bare minimum, a way to easily pay your crewmates back), and I'll enforce the rounding up rule.

I'll try to have some $1s for this myself for the reverse case (if i lose to your lead person)

doomfact0r

Smash Rookie
then leave:bee:

maybe i will o_O

fine it's better than norton anthologies but c'mon we need a name that doesn't make it sound like we suck so much

actually come to think of it, in that case the name fits quite well :)

SCOTU

Smash Hero
wait. does your guys' name imply that you're excellent drivers willing to drive to out of state Melee tourneys?!?!?!

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Lawl scotu asking for rides from people who are like 15.

I agre with Mark. **** is fun.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
for the record, i don't see what's cute about K-ON! at all. As far as my roommate and I can tell, it's just like, annoying. Also, as far as I could tell, the only thing it had going for it was it's attempt at being cute.

I don't really know why I'm saying this, cause as far as i can tell, it's more or less just trolling, but I really don't get it, and the Light music club crew (obvious rip straight from K-ON!) just made me think of that with their avatars/crew name just now.

Pro tip, be sure to read this post with no anger at all, since I'm writing it rather light heartedly, with no ill intent, just to state my opinion.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
LOL obviously a rip straight from K-ON. I don't know, if you aren't really into the slice of life, high school anime it definitely isn't for you.

I only did that to our thread cuz I got really bored and was talking to Teczero about K-ON one day.

Top Bottom