• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Nakat's wins with ICs:

Vinnie
Bloodcross x3
Bizkit
Orion
Atomsk
Keitarox4
Jbandrew
Nairo (MK Banned)
Shugo x2
John12346

3rd best ICs tho
Late but do you know what tournament each of these occured at? I know he's uses ICs and know when several of those happened but I'd like to be able to record them down.

Atomsk since you're here tell me when you use ICs too.

As a note, when some one uses multiple characters loses I consider that for all characters.

Lie basically only uses MK for Logic.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Why do you talk like u know facts when u don't?
mwhaahahaahaha I said online and offline son.

Your hard data is always so flawed buddy :glare:
Lucas ditto round robin at Apex imo.

@Joe: Lucas online lol. Nuff said with that statement. xD

Dcold

Smash Lord
Mostly I'd say they're from a combination of the Impact, Uprise of Li, Collision, with adding the Cheap Ash Touney, LIRR2, SKTAR, should cover all of them. That should mean Impacts 1-4, Uprise 7-10, Collision 1-4

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I think DRN and myself use ZSS probably an equal amount as of late. We've both done amazing things with her but also use another character so it's kinda hard to find a satisfying place. I'm comfortable with DRN being in the 5th spot he's done well with her. I think the tournament I beat Dojo in was in May or June I believe, not sure how much weight that holds. So if DRN won't get the spot then I'm cool with us tying for 5th place...

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Lie has used MK on me plenty of times, also I don't really care about being #3 on a list lmfao. Y'all had me as 3rd on the D3 list when I'm very blatantly the best one.

Drake12

Smash Ace
Hey WTP, did you acknowledge my applying for the top 5 rob? I feel like I provided adequate proof of my accomplishments. Whether I make it or not I'd at least the post to be noted.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
I cause too much trouble....

- P1 always calls me bad and (even though it's true) he doesn't mean it. Met him at Vengeance and he's a cool person.
- I'm 3-1 with Sneakytako.
- I play Roller like everyday during the school year and have never lost to him no excuses :troll:
- If we're gonna use Vengeance placings as a comparison, it should be noted that my 1st seed was Fino while P-1's was Legan.... >.> I beat Legan at Don't Blink and you lost to Fino as well P-1. Not really a fair comparison when looking at the broad results like that.
- I'm 1-5 with Ally, not 1-10.
- I advocate I not be on the :diddy: list at all. I'm still bad.
- LMAO at Tutu, I said I don't wanna be on that list because ADHD/Gnes are much better than the rest of us are. Also P1 really wants to be #3 on this list, just give it to him lol.

Also, regardless of how the :diddy: list looks, there will be complaining.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Lie has used MK on me plenty of times, also I don't really care about being #3 on a list lmfao. Y'all had me as 3rd on the D3 list when I'm very blatantly the best one.
You're actually at 2nd. You use a lot of Wario and MK and Falco and other characters so until I go through results I just left Coney at 1st.

Hey WTP, did you acknowledge my applying for the top 5 rob? I feel like I provided adequate proof of my accomplishments. Whether I make it or not I'd at least the post to be noted.
I haven't really looked at it. I just did a quick ROB change to add Dill because he's beating everyone at the MK banned stuff and there's a general consensus that he's #2 ROB. ROB is down the line and will happen later this week. I have the post bookmarked to look at when I go through ROB.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Well u gotta compare DDD and DDD. Yea Coney is probably not really active and Atmosk is. But is Atmosk going all DDD at his tourneys and getting wins with DDD?

That is the question.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I cause too much trouble....

- P1 always calls me bad and (even though it's true) he doesn't mean it. Met him at Vengeance and he's a cool person.
- I advocate I not be on the :diddy: list at all. I'm still bad.

you guys heard it here first

i'm cool, zinoto is bad.

DRN

Smash Lord
Y.b.M. <3 but damn i dont wanna be on it lol. I'll be on it when i dont suck as much.

Y.b.M. for 5th PLEASE!

Atomsk for #1 DDD

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
is that a good disgusting? I don't mean do whatever it takes(kill and manipulate for number 1). I mean set your goals for number 1. Strive to be great. Strive to be the best!! Woohoo!
lololololol takin stuff out of context smh

Zinato's mentality is great imo!

Player-1

Smash Legend
Ya I agree mekos, like Zinoto is really really bad

really bad

but he strives to be like his idol, Player-1, #1 Diddy Kong and I can respect that.

shoutouts to zinoto :troll:

Luigisama

Smash Champion
WTP try checking Vato's aib account. maybe he confirms he registered in some tourneys?

wow all this doubting on player 1. Just wait until WABA Player 1 is going to place 1st.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Just curious who did Ally beat with MK this year?
He has some Nairo and dabuz and all of Apex, plus other stuff, but a lot of his wins these past months have been Snake (Partially due to MK banned events) and a period of winning stuff with Pit. Tyrant might even be above him because of that. I asked people to look at MK but no one did so i didn't change anything. I'm going to go put you over him though.

Also, what do you use in MK banned tournaments?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
He has some Nairo and dabuz and all of Apex, plus other stuff, but a lot of his wins these past months have been Snake (Partially due to MK banned events) and a period of winning stuff with Pit. Tyrant might even be above him because of that. I asked people to look at MK but no one did so i didn't change anything. I'm going to go put you over him though.

Also, what do you use in MK banned tournaments?
At Impact IV this weekend I went Marth (Against Dekillssage, Pelca, Dabuz) Snake (Vinnie) Diddy (Will, Vinnie)

At AfterParty I went Falco (vs Dill in Winners Finals) DDD (vs Dill in grand finals) and Snake

LOL @ DMG ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom