• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'm the best player in the world. Take my word for it because I have no interest in lying!

:059:

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
For Zelda I'm actually down for

1. Ven (Huge jump due to his success and notable wins. If everyone disputes this, we could place him at #3 if it'd make people happy.)
2. Riot
3. Myself
4. Fuujin
5. Linkz

EDIT: I saw that DM still plays. Can anyone confirm how active Fuujin is because DM certainly belongs up here.

CO18

Smash Hero
lol wow why is this all happening over 1 tourney, theyve both beaten extremely good people so its obviously arguable who is number 1 but its not like Fow got like 5th or something , they both got eliminated by the same person I believe.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581

milesg2g

Smash Champion
ROFL at the "provide a link" post.
Miles your clearly lying to make it seem like fow mains mk. :troll:
:phone:
Lol I know, but it's become like a trend to dislike me or anything I say because of this thread for some reason. Typically people that don't know me like Gheb lol, I mean well seriously.

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=234095766630712&id=100000908725424

I mean, not that it matters since the kid is good at what he does and can pretty much do whatever he wants because of that, but~...

:093:

Thank you for providing the link ANYWAY, lol.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
pj should tak hyro spot on TL
I've said this before, but I can't let my personal opinion get involved.

can i be best/ second best oli yet? :3
I haven't too much touched on the Oli's, I never took you off because I knew you didn't quit btw lol

Update for Sheik:

1. Ed
2. Judo
3. Billy (results bump him up!)
4. Tutu
5. Light (he's been more active)

I'll trust your word, on this. I'll make changes ASAP.

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
For Zelda I'm actually down for

1. Ven (Huge jump due to his success and notable wins. If everyone disputes this, we could place him at #3 if it'd make people happy.)
2. Riot
3. Myself
4. Fuujin
5. Linkz

EDIT: I saw that DM still plays. Can anyone confirm how active Fuujin is because DM certainly belongs up here.
Why is ven still not 1st?

FOW

Smash Rookie
FOW also admitted that he mains MK now.
That was Z at my house thank you very much. He's done that 3 times already. Why does no one ever talk to me before they start spreading dumb rumors?

And I lol'd at me going 100% MK in bracket. I 2-0'd Havok with Ness, and the only time I went MK was against Razer last game. TOO ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS. Yes I do main Ness and no matter what bs you hear I always will. Plus you people make it seem like my usage of other characters diminishes my accomplishments as a Ness main. I mainly use MK as a sandbag character and a wifi main. I'm mainly picking him up for my worst match-ups..... such as Snake...... lmao

milesg2g

Smash Champion
That was Z at my house thank you very much. He's done that 3 times already. Why does no one ever talk to me before they start spreading dumb rumors?

And I lol'd at me going 100% MK in bracket. I 2-0'd Havok with Ness, and the only time I went MK was against Razer last game. TOO ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS. Yes I do main Ness and no matter what bs you hear I always will. Plus you people make it seem like my usage of other characters diminishes my accomplishments as a Ness main. I mainly use MK as a sandbag character and a wifi main. I'm mainly picking him up for my worst match-ups..... such as Snake...... lmao
Ok sorry for assuming you dropped him, off of the info provided via FB. It was just another factor to include in your comparison to Shaky, but since it isn't true oh well.

My intentions weren't to start a rumor about you though lol

Judo777

Smash Master
I'd say he's earned a higher spot, but not #1 or #2. You need to remember that it's an uneven comparison between you and myself. He accomplished something neither you nor I have, but he was also in the presence of exceptionally favorable circumstances which we've never found ourselves in. I'm not undermining what he did either, as I said before, I'm just being objective. I'd like to see his performance in a standard tournament before I make any calls on it.
While I have no bearing on the argument, Fonz did'nt run into any MK mains in the tournament. So the MK ban really had no effect on Fonz' individual matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom