• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Malcolm were you at WHOBO? I didn't see you.

also, Ensis being behind KingToon on the Toon Link rankings is a joke. He is much better than KingToon, and Jash isn't the best Toon Link

Silly Kyle is easily a top 3 Peach, he outplaced both Raz and Nicole at WHOBO 3.

Malcolm.O

Smash Cadet

also, Ensis being behind KingToon on the Toon Link rankings is a joke. He is much better than KingToon, and Jash isn't the best Toon Link

Silly Kyle is easily a top 3 Peach, he outplaced both Raz and Nicole at WHOBO 3.
I'm not the wario Malcolm, we just both happen to live in the NYC area (I think) and have the same first name.

Malcolm.O

Smash Cadet
wat happened at WHOBO? wats the results?

some1 let me kno
1st Ally
2nd UltimateRazer
3rd Dojo
4th ADHD
~ Don't know rest of top 8 in order but i do know Vinnie and Will both made it in

Then esam, seibrik,redhalberd,gnes,shugo and the rest of the good players got places between 25th and 9th

milesg2g

Smash Champion

The only results Ensis has over KingToon is MLG tbh. KingToon consistently places well in tri-state. Ensis lives in a easier region than KingToon, not to mention didn't make it out of pools. I know there was some sort of like misunderstanding but still. Also Jash shouldn't be first but who will replace him?

TP

Smash Master
The only results Ensis has over KingToon is MLG tbh. KingToon consistently places well in tri-state. Ensis lives in a easier region than KingToon, not to mention didn't make it out of pools. I know there was some sort of like misunderstanding but still. Also Jash shouldn't be first but who will replace him?
From my understanding of it, his not making it out of pools is not a "but still" situation.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
From my understanding of it, his not making it out of pools is not a "but still" situation.

Well it's still a tourney where he didn't play to his best. Had he performed his best or made it out of pools it'd make sense. But KT plays in a harder region than him and placed well @ Pound. Ensis had his chance this weekend and messed up unfortunately. Doesn't mean he isn't good but when top 3 TL's is this close for 1st that's all you need to lose your spot imo. Result wise KingToon is better.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Miles your biased as **** cause kts your friend. Me and KT are great friends, but even i can see that mjg is better. How does whobo decide whose better? Texas is easily the hardest state to use toonlink in if you dont believe me ask quivo,hyro and santi.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Well it's still a tourney where he didn't play to his best. Had he performed his best or made it out of pools it'd make sense. But KT plays in a harder region than him and placed well @ Pound. Ensis had his chance this weekend and messed up unfortunately. Doesn't mean he isn't good but when top 3 TL's is this close for 1st that's all you need to lose your spot imo. Result wise KingToon is better.
You're an idiot lawl.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Cut the flaming, jeez. You can "see" this or that but can someone post some of Ensis' recent results where he did well so we can have some actual discussion?

z00ted

I'm not usually one to post this - but I think shadow1pj is right.

Ensis had to go against players that play Toon Link on almost a weekly basis, intensively.
No johns, but that's really hard to do in Texas - EVERYONE knows the Toon Link matchup to a tee.

Although he placed bad at WHOBO 3 (he basically forfeited to everyone after losing to Xyro because he was upset), Ensis showed what he had to do at MLG Dallas. He even took out some huge names - one being Havok.
You can also watch his gameplay and just see (in my opinion) who has the better Toon Link.

In my opinion Toon Link is:

1. Jerm
2. Jash/Ensis
3. Jash/Ensis
4. KingToon
5. ????

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Miles your biased as **** cause kts your friend. Me and KT are great friends, but even i can see that mjg is better. How does whobo decide whose better? Texas is easily the hardest state to use toonlink in if you dont believe me ask quivo,hyro and santi.
Pj looking @ results it's accurate. Put it like this Pound's a national and KT got 17th. Whobo was a national and MJG didn't make it out of pools. I'm not being bias at all that's just results, not to mention the regions they both live in lol. You were also upset when I put KT above Jerm before and KT outplaced him @ Pound and you didn't have the right support to back that he was better. I don't think KT is better than them tbh. It's just results

You're an idiot lawl.
Really? like this is a redundant post. Why are you calling me an idiot when ranking such players isn't a easy task. Granted no one asked for me to do this, but if I make a mistake I'm an idiot? Grow the hell up son.

Cut the flaming, jeez. You can "see" this or that but can someone post some of Ensis' recent results where he did well so we can have some actual discussion?
Idky they're like so offended. I know Pj 's from TX but why he's so offended I have no idea. If you aren't offended I don't see the reason to use such words to express your opinion.

I'm not usually one to post this - but I think shadow1pj is right.

Ensis had to go against players that play Toon Link on almost a weekly basis, intensively.
No johns, but that's really hard to do in Texas - EVERYONE knows the Toon Link matchup to a tee.

Although he placed bad at WHOBO 3 (he basically forfeited to everyone after losing to Xyro because he was upset), Ensis showed what he had to do at MLG Dallas. He even took out some huge names - one being Havok.
You can also watch his gameplay and just see (in my opinion) who has the better Toon Link.

In my opinion Toon Link is:

1. Jerm
2. Jash/Ensis
3. Jash/Ensis
4. KingToon
5. ????
MLG was 2 natonal's ago, but if you think that's fair I can see why you don't agree the list lol. Both you and PJ are TX and want Jerm first because he places the best in a state the knows the MU the best. (apparently)Have you all forgotten that Jash lives in NY and they too know the MU? lol. KingToon result wise is better than Jash's results for '10-'11. Jash hasn't played in a while, keeping him above KT is just inaccurate. Especially if the player isn't active. It's like not giving KT his credit because there was a better TL before. If Jash gets active again then we'll see but now KT is the best TL on the EC result wise. As far as watching who plays better it's a matter of preference I feel lol. KT has the most basic TL. He's not technical, not because he can't do techy stuff but because basic works for him.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
whoever said I was offended?

Sorry I was just gonna edit that and just make it PJ lol. Or Seagull lol.

I don't think you're offended, but I don't see how Jash is still better than KT with no '11 placings and KT's '10 placings beating his. I'm just confused how you all think Jash would be better. KT outplaced Jerm @ Pound, but if you think he's better fine.

Thebest1pj

MILES is right SOOOOO RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

its not like mjg beat lain who kt lost to

its not like kt got a bye because lain got dqed allowing him to advance with no effort

not like kt went d3 to get past kirinblaze after he lost to his pit while jerm went all tl

none of this ever happened OH WELLLLZZZZ dur hurrrrrrrrrrrrrururururururururrurururu

/sarcasm

milesg2g

Smash Champion
MILES is right SOOOOO RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

its not like mjg beat lain who kt lost

its not like kt got a bye because lain got dqed allowing to advance with no effort

not like kt went d3 to get past kirinblaze after he lost to his pit while jerm went all tl

none of this ever happened OH WELLLLZZZZ dur hurrrrrrrrrrrrrururururururururrurururu

/sarcasm
It's also not like you're talking about 1 tourney and 1 win over another? lol

It's not like this supposedly 2nd best TL can't make it out of pools (even with forfeiting) because he's playing in the best TL MU state?

Sarcasms not even getting you anywhere. It's just making you sound offended, which I'm sure you aren't pj lolol.

MJG is a fantastic TL and he proved it @ MLG Dallas. 2 nationals have happened since and the 1 he went to he didn't put up. So, maybe I should keep him 2nd best because he's indeed better and just forget the fact that result wise KT is better? is that what your suggesting? You bring up that me and KT are friends as if it mattered. KT's told me he doesn't care who's above hiim or even if he's on the list, so why would I make him above people who DO care, or their friends rather?

z00ted

I think KingToon is better than Jash, but I believe that when Jash starts getting active again, that could change.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I think KingToon is better than Jash, but I believe that when Jash starts getting active again, that could change.

Well I think we can all agree there, but apparently MJG and Jerm are the real argument here. Jerm's first best and MJG 2nd? even w/ KT's recent placings? Ok sounds fair we'll do it because PJ's right.

Thebest1pj

It's also not like you're talking about 1 tourney and 1 win over another? lol

It's not like this supposedly 2nd best TL can't make it out of pools (even with forfeiting) because he's playing in the best TL MU state?

Sarcasms not even getting you anywhere. It's just making you sound offended, which I'm sure you aren't pj lolol.

MJG is a fantastic TL and he proved it @ MLG Dallas. 2 nationals have happened since and the 1 he went to he didn't put up. So, maybe I should keep him 2nd best because he's indeed better and just forget the fact that result wise KT is better? is that what your suggesting? You bring up that me and KT are friends as if it mattered. KT's told me he doesn't care who's above hiim or even if he's on the list, so why would I make him above people who DO care, or their friends rather?
Oh my bad i thought it was all about who you beat but since its all about results santi outplaced me and jerm at nikefest 3 so hes clearly the 2nd best toonlink.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Oh my bad i thought it was all about who you beat but since its all about results santi outplaced me and jerm at nikefest 3 so hes clearly the 2nd best toonlink.

See but I didn't even say that, I'm stating how results matter as well as consistency. That's why I brought up the region's MJG and KT live in to prove that KT's well placing in Tri-state is more impressive than MJG's KS placings. But you're a completely 1-sided person that's obv. trying to troll and have gotten your way.

Thebest1pj

I told you when we (i helped make the list) that list is this.

1.jash
2.mjg
3.jerm
4.hyro
5.kt

but you still put kingtoon as third saying hes better than jerm so wth am i supposed to think? YOU PUT KT ABOVE JERM RIGHT AT THE START EVEN WHEN I SAT THERE TELLING YOU HOW THE LIST SHOULD BE.
mjg is better than jerm by a little bit but since jash is inactive mjg is the best and idk who would be 5th.

edit: L

AFK.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I told you when we (i helped make the list) that list is this.

1.jash
2.mjg
3.jerm
4.hyro
5.kt

but you still put kingtoon as third saying hes better than jerm so wth am i supposed to think? YOU PUT KT ABOVE JERM RIGHT AT THE START EVEN WHEN I SAT THERE TELLING YOU HOW THE LIST SHOULD BE.
mjg is better than jerm by a little bit but since jash is inactive mjg is the best and idk who would be 5th.

edit: L

AFK.
okkkkkk pj

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I apologize for calling you an idiot. I'm pretty blunt sometimes. I do think this list is stupid though because it's too hard to rank people accordingly and the controversy that begins from it usually just involves intense bias/regional bias/flaming/trolling/namesearching/****riding like you clearly choosing Kingtoon over MJG because of your relationship.

I have never played MJG, but I have played Kingtoon and Jerm. In my opinion Jerm is better at the Wolf matchup, but that doesn't mean Kingtoon isn't possibly a better player in general. I'm not saying he is, but stating only possibilities for both/all people listed.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
? its all true.
No, it's not that I believe it's true, it's because I shouldn't really have a say so in the list even though I made it. If that's what you all think despite results then so be it lol. Also, I'm not gonna argue w/ Shadow1pj over TL stuff. Only time will tell who's better.

I apologize for calling you an idiot. I'm pretty blunt sometimes. I do think this list is stupid though because it's too hard to rank people accordingly and the controversy that begins from it usually just involves intense bias/regional bias/flaming/trolling/namesearching/****riding like you clearly choosing Kingtoon over MJG because of your relationship.

I have never played MJG, but I have played Kingtoon and Jerm. In my opinion Jerm is better at the Wolf matchup, but that doesn't mean Kingtoon isn't possibly a better player in general. I'm not saying he is, but stating only possibilities for both/all people listed.

It's fine

QUIVO

Smash Master
I'm still the best TL cause I don't camp like a *****

Honestly though, All TL's ****. Best is a toss up between Jash and MJG imo. Then maybe jerm. Then maybe hyro/kt.

Then again, I don't really know who KT has beat. Dude is still legit though.

Judo777

Smash Master
Actually I'm the best Toon Link. Oh wait you said Toonlink not Sheik. Well they sound sorta similar right??????? lol

Thebest1pj

No, it's not that I believe it's true, it's because I shouldn't really have a say so in the list even though I made it. If that's what you all think despite results then so be it lol. Also, I'm not gonna argue w/ Shadow1pj over TL stuff. Only time will tell who's better.

It's fine
Nope you hella biased.

Had kt above jerm and ensis after i told you it was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom