• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You were by far maybe the worst ICS vs Snake. Even cheese did better no offense. You telling other ICS main how much they were bad at CG Snake was very lol since you dropped most of em vs me too.

My ICs are good but I never practiced any CG except MK. I might start using em more though now.

Esam, I don't even know what I main anymore I should just main Random. I dont want to be considered in the Snake list but Ill MM you at Whobo if you go with Snake ;). I still think my Snake is better than anybody since I could beat ADHD without practicing at all.
I said that EVERY Ic drops grabs on snake, which is still true lol. I do bad against you but good against other snakes. I was really really really close to beating razer in pools and I 2-0ed takeover and have beaten every snake I've played for the past 4ish months until you. You are just so much better than me you super abuse my weakness vs snake :( lol. I think I'm good against snake based on me playing all the other snakes, not you.

I would like a mm against your snake at whobo though if you don't mind for some experience and would appreciate any advice on things I could be doing better in the match-up.

I thought hylain used game and watch? @_@

EDIT: wait hylain=lain?
I mained GW from 2008-late 2009 then switched to IC's. I now play pretty much only IC's in singles and use GW in doubles and on rainbow cruise.

And no I'm not lain lol.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
TBH, if you don't have Hylian and Lain 1-2 on your IC top 5 list in no particular order, then you probably don't understand the character very well.

But I'm bad so who cares what I think.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Well now, that isn't very nice and kind of uncalled for.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
IC:
1. Kackame
2-5. Does it really matter?

But no rly.
1: Lain
2: Hylian
3: Cheese
4: Atosmk
5: Swordgard
Done with IC talk??

cMeDu

Smash Journeyman
Snake:
Ally
Razer
Fatal
MVD/Takeover

No seriously comon why is Ally not top snake...?

Icies:
Lain
Hylian
Meep (if he were active)/Atomsk
Swordgard/Cheese

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Is it bad if I suggest Elev8 as another Top 5 Ic's? He's a IC only main and there aren't many of thoe around it seems lol

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
You can do what you want because it's your damn list.

Also, I should be moved up because of my performance at Pound 5.

Pink Fresh should be best Lucas.

No-Idea should be best Samus.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
You can do what you want because it's your damn list.

Also, I should be moved up because of my performance at Pound 5.

Pink Fresh should be best Lucas.

No-Idea should be best Samus.

No it's the sites, I just made the original one and have made modifications based off the mods of this site. lol

I do think Elev8 should be a Top Ic's for being an only IC's main and playing the way he does.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
No it's the sites, I just made the original one and have made modifications based off the mods of this site. lol

I do think Elev8 should be a Top Ic's for being an only IC's main and playing the way he does.
The Wolf boards never agreed on a list because we never cared. So the list for Wolf's is all you Miles.

Tewx2

Smash Ace
Why is tutu 3rd best Sheik. His best placings are 5th in a free state. Light, <3, judo, and Ed are all better than him for sure. Renki/Mars are better than he is as well, they have worse placings but live in much tougher states/regions.

Pls fix.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Why is tutu 3rd best Sheik. His best placings are 5th in a free state. Light, <3, judo, and Ed are all better than him for sure. Renki/Mars are better than he is as well, they have worse placings but live in much tougher states/regions.

Pls fix.
lol its just shiek doesnt matter :p

Tewx2

Smash Ace
Sheik.

10 e's before i's.

How do you misspell it when I even typed it out for you in the post you quoted?

Goooooooolllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy you're dumb.

Nyway since you didn't know who Kain was, and u aren't on the top 5 for any character(unless for whatever reason you're Koolaid using an alias on SWF) I'm going to treat you like the bad random you appear to be and kindly ask you to stfu and come back when you actually have something to contribute to the discussion.

O btw if u use pit and aren't listed in the top 5. You're a harrible pit.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Sheik.

10 e's before i's.

How do you misspell it when I even typed it out for you in the post you quoted?

Goooooooolllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy you're dumb.

Nyway since you didn't know who Kain was, and u aren't on the top 5 for any character(unless for whatever reason you're Koolaid using an alias on SWF) I'm going to treat you like the bad random you appear to be and kindly ask you to stfu and come back when you actually have something to contribute to the discussion.

O btw if u use pit and aren't listed in the top 5. You're a harrible pit.

Yea I suck with Pit. I cant do nothing on him. I cant even play him right. I spam a lot and need to learn how to space. I need to just get better overall. But im not gonna give up :D

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980

Pls fix.
Oh god this. Marz is too good, he's top 5 sheik fo sho.

-Mars-

Smash Hero

Pls fix.
LoOool. Tutu is so sarcastic xD

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im just still honored people thought i was even viable for top 5 diddys :laugh:

my placings wont be as good as others cause im in florida, home of **** ranked and **** unranked players, but oh well.

I dont care to prove anything extra outside of just making myself better, but this makes me happy enough for now

(and casey / dekar would definitely be top 5 if he didnt start ****** LoL)

id also like to comment that i am EXTREMELY happy that reflex is going back to wario.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Gdx I consider you a very skilled player In a tough region haha keep up the good work.

And yeah im happy reflex did too haha

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Oh I don't think Tutu meant that your players are bad, I think what he meant was Renki/Mars live in stronger regions than the MW overall. I don't think he was trying to insult and sheik players or their placements. if anything he only was mad at himself. lol

I wasn't trying to rag on the region, I just think Norcal/Florida are both overall stronger states than MI, and that the MW overall isn't as strong as FL and WC. Not saying we don't have good players, just that overall I find those states/regions to be stronger. And that my consistent top 8 placings in MI/ My mediocre/bad placings in regionals and OoS tournaments aren't worth me being considered top 5 Sheik's. I've watched vids of Mars/Renki and I honestly find them to be better with Sheik than I am, but feel they are overlooked because they aren't getting like top 8 in the tournaments they go to.

I will take the MM though. Do you have a character preference for the MM?

Dekar173

Justice Man
How the **** does mars live in a strong region. He lives in Utah. They don't have tournaments, and he doesn't travel.

End of discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom