• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Zig, Limit, Uncle, Swei, Arlex, King Kong, MrEh, Jay, Phiddlesticks, Skinutski, Dre, Calm, and I.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Weird how Z'zgashi put Jay, Swei, Dre, Skinutski and Calm but not me or Ixis.

KingKong, Phiddlesticks (with Bowser), MrEh, Jay, Dre, Ixis and I are completely inactive. Don't know what Calm is doing and Limit is on the limit (pun intended) of inactivity.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Shiiiiii, i knew i was forgetting people, so sorry Flayl :<

And I didnt know KK, Dre, or MrEh were inactive. Phiddle I also didnt know hasnt been playing bowser. Thats all disappointing.

I always thought Z' was one of them Yoshis. There are too many for that character.
SUPER LATE EDIT IN, LETS GO! But yeah, I used to main Yoshi with Bowser as a secondary for a long time just straight up because Bowser isnt as good, but since I love Bowser, I decided to move into maining Bowser instead about a year or so ago. I do still use Yoshi for dumb match ups like ICies or match ups that are far easier as Yoshi and am not in the mind set to deal with, but Im mainly Bowser and usually end up using him about 60~80% of the time each tournament.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Lol, not really, its a -4 for a reason lol. I mean, I GUESS if you were 100% god mode with firebreath and klaw you MIGHT be able to separate the two enough to actually kill nana without ever getting grabbed or hit by like, literally anything.... lol, who am I kidding, no, its completely god awful.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
The last person who posted just to get their post count up we made it so their post count went down whenever they posted.
Well its a good thing I actually have content in my posts then huh?

And Klaw does have grab armor

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Tesh, Wedge, and D1AOS are all good. What are D1AOS's recent accomplishments?

Idk if anyone answered me earlier but I asked about Zex's accomplishments with Marth..?

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Norcal doesn't upload anything here, and Zex doesn't go marth outside of norcal (without switching to mk as soon as he loses), but apparently he beats players there with Marth on occasion, can't really confirm anything tho.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
oh o_O lol.

well Shaya has a ton of results so put him as top 5 over Zex well he's still here in America (if he is still here)

I don't think we should remove Raziek because he did go to hellasmashed and I'm pretty sure he went to some other tourneys as well...I don't think it's been seven months

Croi

Smash Lord

What's The Point

Smash Master
WC is slowly going to fall off of this list due to lack of results. I'm leaving Zex on as 4th Marth now. Anti will be #2 once he uses Marth again, though I'm probably going to ignore my two tournament rule eventually cause I'm sure this will come up again the further I get down the tiers.

Revival of salt is too old but that monthly thing works.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Raziek is pretty active in his region, he even had a tourney recently he placed well at.

Mintyflesh has been getting active again so he could also possibly be considered.

Bladewise, idk if he still plays or not, but if he does he would be a good choice.

Nike will say he sucks, but he could possibly be 5th imo and does pretty well considering who he usually has to play in Texas.

Anti and Nairo both showed that they have pretty **** good Marths, but idk if they plan to keep using him, and they'd probably only use him at mk banned events.

Can't really think of anyone else that'd qualify outside of that.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
WC is slowly going to fall off of this list due to lack of results. I'm leaving Zex on as 4th Marth now. Anti will be #2 once he uses Marth again, though I'm probably going to ignore my two tournament rule eventually cause I'm sure this will come up again the further I get down the tiers.

Revival of salt is too old but that monthly thing works.
Sorry for pulling a cassio :troll:

but seriously. Zex's last tourney was Apex. I'm pretty sure he entered a few after that.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Zex was also at E4U: Champion. No bracket and I assume MK since I've heard that he always uses MK long before I even owned the thread. And that's all I have for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom