• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-3

Smash Hero
you beat the legendary thugz?

i only hear good things about him from the MI region and he has Z in his name so i can only assume this win is very very impressive and i congradulate you sir

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
He asked for my wins and I posted them.
Only tourney I've gone to this year is Apex.
Sue me.
Point is, what does Kuraudo have in comparison? No offense to anyone but... West Canada.

Just to clarify: I could care less who gets the spot, Kuraudo could have it if there's some huge contraversy, I just namesearched myself and saw someone requesting my most recent wins.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
you beat the legendary thugz?

i only hear good things about him from the MI region and he has Z in his name so i can only assume this win is very very impressive and i congradulate you sir
lmao

If beating Thugz gets your top 5 consideration............................................................

Put me in at #0

For Wolf (beat his pikachu, toon link, metaknight, diddy kong, checkers, tic-tac-toe, cigar splitting)

and #1

For Luigi (beat his MetaKnight and Pikachu)

and #2

for Link (beat his Pikachu)

and #4

for MetaKnight (dittos)

and #5

all in tournament or money matches

Since friendlies matter in Nebraska more than anything, I'd like to be considered for top 5 for the following characters

:bowser2:
:marth:
:ness2:
:sonic:
:fox:
:charizard:
:jigglypuff:
:rob:
:samus2:
:ganondorf:
:random:

Thank you, have a nice mothers day.

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
Wasn't aware that vinnie had a son and in that case would make sense because i'm sure cheese has more brawl skill than an infant(at least i would hope so)
But according to Silly Kyle, Vinnie is gay, which means adopted.

Hypothetically Vinnie's son could be like Nairo or something.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Nairo beat Vinnie w/ MK recently & placed higher than all North Americans @ Apex. He deserves 2nd. Ally is not 2nd best MK...

Chu isn't 1st Kirby???

3rd - 5th Sonic is up 4 grabs...

:phone:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
lmfao wtf are you talking about with this nairo and vinnie crap

vinnie just beat nairo AGAIN

CoonTail

Smash Lord
^ this

And he beat him with G&W also this time so it was not just IC's......

This doesn't mean that Nairo shouldn't be second tho, then again I'm not to sure what AllyKnight has done this season.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
I would imagine the point of set count between players is to tack up the wins and losses the player in question has to be compared against the wins/losses of the Top 5 player they are stacking up against.

In this case if we were to compare Nairo to Ally, Ally only has wins on Vinnie this season while Nairo has losses. It is just a means to compare two players competing for a Top 5 spot with their records against specific players.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
It would be cool if we could make some kind of tier list for these rankings. This will show the skill gap between the players for each character

Dcold

Smash Lord
Nah chill, top players just picking up a character to use for 2 tournaments doesn't warrant them for a spot. I'm sure Ally could pick up just about any character on this list, and do well enough with them to be considered a Top 5 for them. And that's just defeating the point of this list.

If it's not a character they're established with a really known for I don't think they should be on the list for that spot. My opinion.

+1 to Koolaid though, should be first.

falln

Smash Ace
It would be cool if we could make some kind of tier list for these rankings. This will show the skill gap between the players for each character
i like this a lot because it knocks out a lot of pointless arguments

S: Gnes ADHD or ADHD Gnes at this point wouldn't matter too much and a newbie coming to this thread could still clearly see that gnes and adhd are the two main diddies to look up

Roller

Smash Legend
Nah chill, top players just picking up a character to use for 2 tournaments doesn't warrant them for a spot. I'm sure Ally could pick up just about any character on this list, and do well enough with them to be considered a Top 5 for them. And that's just defeating the point of this list.

If it's not a character they're established with a really known for I don't think they should be on the list for that spot. My opinion.

+1 to Koolaid though, should be first.
Pretty sure Ally has used Pit for like 4 tourneys in a row now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom