• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The tier list V.3 discussion (What next?)

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
It's hard to say who the best Sonic is at the moment, but it's definitley between Malcolm and Espy. I think that's all we really need to know.

I've said something like this before, Espy is an incredible Sonic when it comes to agression and reading, but Malcolm is insane when it comes to his mindgames. He's on a whole different level when it comes to outreading his opponent. It's really hard to say "_____ is better than _____" when neither of them have been to the same tournament, and have different playstyles.

:093:

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Yes... but in all honesty... familiarity breeds less mindgames... To the frame dependable, freshned, realiable kills wit skillz, its Espy.

Honestly, no one knows wtf to do to me foer a long time at first, i frequently 3 stock new ppl. Mindgames galore.
In higher level play, where follow ups, predicting, frame nuances, ect are MORE important then relying on a player to fall prey to your mindgame... technical skill wins out.
Frankly, Puff has the leg up there imo. Malcom's movement/spins are infinatley mindgamey, but time and again, i've seen liquid platnium consistently from Espy

Although, the M2K shenanigan was Steak incarnate, xD

In short: Technically/overall:60-40 Espy. Mindgames/trippy-ness is Malcolm all day

Top Bottom