• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Swedish Thread

casy

Smash Cadet
Calle W must be pretty legit if he beat Armada as recently as December of last year

MrHazuki

Smash Ace
Calle W is the fastest Falco I have ever seen with my own eyes. Armada recently said that he is his hardest opponent in Europe, and that was after ESA3.

casy

Smash Cadet
Calle W is the fastest Falco I have ever seen with my own eyes. Armada recently said that he is his hardest opponent in Europe, and that was after ESA3.
****, he should go to Pound 4 for sure

Kone

Smash Master
Im looking to get armada or aniolas msn to try sort out getting us/them to super lion if they cant already get there. Anyone got contact details for them?

Glitchy

Smash Cadet
Wow, took a while to find this thread.
I'm looking to improve, I live in Landskrona (Skåne, **** yeah)
So I would like to smash with someone pretty close to me.

Send a PM if you are interested :)

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
Sup gais. I already made a thread for this but thought i'd post here too, I'm excited :3

trahhSTEEZY said:
Okay so, I'm coming down to Sweden for the first time July 25-Aug13, I'm really excited to tour around and learn about everything but one thing I have to do while i'm down here is play some melee with some sweds :DDDDD

I'm not looking for housing or any support in that matter, I really just want to know if there's any MELEE tournaments or smashfests or anything going on throughout my time here. I really hope I can come play and meet some of you!

Vasagatan 42 SE-III 20 Stockholm is an anddress near where we should be staying.

Thanks guys :D

Down A

Smash Journeyman
Hey,

I am (or was) a Dutch melee player. I have the plan to come to sweden next summer with a couple of friends, and try to do some survival in a forest somewhere. Thing is, cant seem to find good information as to what locations are suitable and if there are any fishing/hunting laws.
Since you are the only swedes i've ever come in contact with (was at RoX 4), you were all very friendly, even slept at helios' place, so i was hoping anybody could help me out a bit.

I will also try to post on your swedish forum if i can find the right place.

Thanks,

Jip a.k.a Down A

Toon Link 99

Smash Cadet
Is it anyone who wants to play this afternoon? I want to play with someone in Östergötland/Småland. I need to train, I don't want to fight someone who is too good...

Jebu-95

Smash Journeyman
Top Bottom