• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SURVIVOR series (Season 26 airs Feb. 13!)

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
If you're in the absolute bottom of your alliance and you have the chance to go up a bunch of spots, then you should take it. If flipping, forcing rocks, and going from 5th, to 4th happens, then you should do it. After all, 4th is just one Immunity away from the final 3, and if you do it at 6 so you go from 4th to 3rd, then you get INTO the final 3.

Sariku

Smash Master
but no one is at the bottom of any alliance, :p
knowingly. there was no reason for anyone to flip to Alina's side unless all 10 of the others was going to flip as well.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Jane and Holly are both on the bottom of the young'ins alliance. Anyone other than Chase/Naonka/Brenda/Sash is playing for 5th at best if they stick with that group. That's near the bottom if you ask me. Oh, and also, in regards to the preview but might be sort of spoiler to some:

I noticed from a frozen video spot of the preview that it looks like the following people at TC are NOT wearing the Immunity Necklace: Naonka, Sash, Fabio, Benry, Marty, Holly, Dan. That would mean that one of Brenda, Kelly S, Jane, or Chase wins Immunity, I'd guess. And I'm only saying that since can't get a good look at them really from the preview. Not asking for confirmation/denial/a statement of who wins it or whatever, just throwing it out there.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
OP UPDATED! Our Jury list has officially started!

Say hello to our first member of the jury: Alina!

I don't know when it's going to happen but the Chase, Sash, Brenda, and Na Onka alliance is going to get split up somehow unless the remaining contestants are completely clueless and have 0 strategy. I don't know when it will happen and who will rally against them but it will definitely happen. Hopefully Sash and Brenda will make it out alive.

If Brenda and Sash are smart they will keep Jane as close to their alliance as possible and get rid of Marty ASAP. Jane is now a huge player in this game and has enough charisma to turn this season on its head. If her and Marty were able to settle their differences they would have the numbers needed to take down the current leading alliance.

But that most likely won't happen so for now it looks like the minorities alliance (plus Chase) is going to start picking people off one by one until someone gets the guts to make a big move.

Oh and I give props to Marty for making it this far. He is truly a snake. He has survived 3 TC's where he was supposed to go home: 1st time Kelly B. got the boot instead for being an early threat to Brenda's alliance, 2nd time Jill got booted over him since he gave away his idol to Sash, and tonight Alina was seen as the better choice to go home because of the promise Sash made him. Marty is truly a scrapper. Lets see how long he can go...

Sariku

Smash Master
@The Real Gamer: I just want to say that I thought it was cute when you used separate spoiler tags for each paragraph, x]

I think the minority won't disappear quite yet. As you said, Marty has definitely overstayed his welcome in their eyes. Most everyone left are kids! I'm sure they'd find it much easier to get him voted out, then take out Na 'Onka, and then worry about breaking apart alliances. But who knows, maybe they're surprise me, :D

Sariku

Smash Master
Yeah, last I heard was Kelly B. and Yve.
I actually do want to check back though. but it's been a month, q_q
that's a lot of reading, haha.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
You should do yourself a favour and actually NOT check for the rest of the season. I bet you'll find it more fun that way. You'll have done half knowing the pre-merge ones, and the post-merge not knowing what's going on. Give it a try. :bee:

Sariku

Smash Master
It's too late, :p
stuff is going on with Missyea's S22 source, so she's been quiet with all the spoilers. I'm saying that because she gave us pretty much everything for S21, everything but whoever the fifth boot is and who the winner is. I don't actually think she knows who got how many votes, just how the speeches and questions went.
but my lips are sealed. I only wish her the best, I hope she's okay<3

Sariku

Smash Master
Well, it wasn't so much caving, lol. I always want to keep up with them, but I had a period were I didn't check S21, fell weeeeeeks behind, and didn't want to catch up. I just sacked up today, x]

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
On another thing that's really annoying (spoiler kinda, but not really, just annoying, but this is just for Sariku):

If you go to SurvivorSucks and check the Clubs that Suck forum, some ******* has posted a fake Final 3, the same one he's kept posting like time and time again while EVERYBODY who checks spoilers keeps pointing out it's false. You should have a look. http://survivorsucks.com/forums/80 The topic starter is a guy named "daraa". Also, don't tell me what the real F3 is please, of course, for obvious reasons, lol.

Edit: Also, everybody BUT Sariku should avoid that link.

Sariku

Smash Master
On another thing that's really annoying (spoiler kinda, but not really, just annoying, but this is just for Sariku):

If you go to SurvivorSucks and check the Clubs that Suck forum, some ******* has posted a fake Final 3, the same one he's kept posting like time and time again while EVERYBODY who checks spoilers keeps pointing out it's false. You should have a look. http://survivorsucks.com/forums/80 The topic starter is a guy named "daraa". Also, don't tell me what the real F3 is please, of course, for obvious reasons, lol.

Edit: Also, everybody BUT Sariku should avoid that link.
I WON'T SAY MUCH, but, I personally believe that that is the final three, :p

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I'm just saying according to like DaniBleau, and people close to missyae and blackwhale, that's a crock of s---, so...why would it be something you believe based on the spoilers you've read. I mean, remember when missyae said she was only releasing info 2 weeks at a time?

Sariku

Smash Master
F3 related spoiler:
Well, that is the final three. if anything, AT LEAST Chase and Jud are final three. I'm 99% sure Sash is too though.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I say again though, if most of that was true, then why would everyone and missyae of all people be saying it's NOT? Something doesn't add up, and I just want that *bleep*ing troll to shut up and stop posting fake crap for the sake of pissing people off and admit he doesn't know a darn thing.

Sariku

Smash Master
I say again though, if most of that was true, then why would everyone and missyae of all people be saying it's NOT? Something doesn't add up, and I just want that *bleep*ing troll to shut up and stop posting fake crap for the sake of pissing people off and admit he doesn't know a darn thing.
Well, I can't say who wins, (though I have a good idea who it is), those are the final three. whoever is saying that they are not either don't read the spoiler forum or are ignorant.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
1. The Sucks spoiler section is one of the most accurate out there, so if they're saying it's wrong then it probably is. 2. I'm tired of freaking trolls trying to ruin things for everybody and crap like this is why spoilers should die to begin with. And 3. You really don't know how to help a guy who's trying to stay unspoiled enjoy a season, do you? :(

Sariku

Smash Master
If you're reading the Sucks Spoiler section and arguing with me about who's right about F3 and such, then I don't care what I throw out there, :p

What I'm saying is this. With no details how and why, Missyea said those three get tot he end about a week ago.
EDIT: Good thing I didn't say anything useful, eh? x]

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Well, I'm actually NOT reading the Sucks spoiler section. I just know people who go there, so I have to believe they know. That doesn't give you a right to think I'm asking for you to spoil me, lol. Plus, DanieuBleau is a really accurate and respected spoiler person, and I asked him about it. That and what this missyea person says isn't important, it's what MISSYAE says that is, lol. And seriously, for crying out loud, I don't know why some people find it so hard to help the unspoiled enjoy a season, especially when they're ASKING for that. And yes, I AM STILL among the unspoiled thank you very much. ;)

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Well, being spoiled completely and utterly ruins every chance of looking forward to enjoying the season because most of my enjoyment from Survivor comes from the unpredictability of it, NOT from "oh so and so made it this far, I wonder how they got there", which I think is completely silly and utterly defeats the purpose. On one hand, I'm sorry I got mad and lashed out at you, but try to understand where I'm coming from, and on the other:
if you could let me know when (not if) you find out the real information about stuff like that without saying what it is so I'll know that's been shattered once and for all, I'll appreciate it. And please, for the sake of everyone wanted to be unspoiled including myself, please take the hint. ;)

Edit: And yes, I know I might be going back to angrily ranting, but I do have a bit of a bitter taste in my mouth right now so to speak.

Sariku

Smash Master
Well, I only challenged you because you questioned, lol. But I didn't think you lashed out, and sure, hint understood, :p
I'll say that anything I said won't ruin the season. it's still gonna really pick up, and that's not a spoiler. Probst will tell you that.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Well, saying that Probst will say the season's going to pick up isn't a spoiler in any sense of the word, it's a given. It's almost as much a given as Probst saying "This was one of the best seasons ever!!" at the Finale/Reunion, liking Alpha Males, and having some bizarrely weird opinions and man-crushes. But, at least the editing's been a LOT better than the Russhole seasons. :bee:

Edit: And yeah, I've calmed a little bit, I think.

Sariku

Smash Master
Has it been? I think the editing this season is horrible, lol. I mean, my favorite castaway is hogging airtime (Jud,), but I meannn... look at Purple Kelly, x]
She's had a single confessional for the ENTIRE season! x]

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I don't think Fabio's hogging all the airtime. I mean, everybody else that matters (since even if you watch the insider clips and read/listen to/watch interviews with the booted people it's clear Purple Kelly doesn't really have anything of interest to say, although I have a feeling she may follow a certain tradition) has been getting airtime too. It's not like Samoa where Russell got literally 120 confessionals, and Natalie who won only got 15 (which explains why people were so upset Russell lost, since EVERY episode had about 5 confessionals of Russell talking about how he was the best and maybe one confessional each from 4 or 5 other people). Hell, even in HvV Russell had way too many, even though it was just like 70 or something. It's editing isn't good like Gabon's was or the older school seasons like Pearl Islands, but it's sure a step up.

Sariku

Smash Master
I didn't care for Pearl Islands editing either, since if you weren't Johnny, Rupert, Burton, or Sandra... :p
but I see what you mean. I still don't like their editing, but sure. No one player is ****** the airtime currently, so I GUESS it's better :p

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Well, I was going to say Amazon or Marquesas originally, but I wasn't sure how far back your fandom went. But really, Samoa's editing was so bad it made Fiji's look good. And Fiji had the most obvious winner's edit ever in Earl. I mean, when EVERY SHOT of someone is them standing on the top of a hill or a cliff, and they say in the first episode while standing on top of said cliff "I'm the king of Fiji!!!" there's really no question who's winning whether you're spoiled or not.

Sariku

Smash Master
I've seen Seasons 4, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21. Most all of them 2-3 times each (since I don't have a job right now, I really have nothing better to do than watch Survivor, q_q)

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Ah, okay. Well, so you know, 1-3 are also out on DVD too along with seasons 7,8,9,10 and 4. All of those but 3 and 4 have commentaries for episodes too, which are actually pretty funny.

Sariku

Smash Master
DVD's are expensive without income, lol. And without netflix, fml.
I just... you find, 'find ways' to watch them. though I don't settle for less, x]

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Yes, yes, we all know about Torrents. I just don't have the bandwidth to be downloading every season (and besides, I already have every season but 19 and 20 on dvd in some form anyway since I know a guy who handles that stuff, lol). That being said, I'm glad Alina, like most of the audience I know is, is rooting against Brenda and Sash. Being absolutely horrid shouldn't be rewarded anyway.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
So which contestants from this season do you guys think will ever make a return? Or at least be asked to return?

My best guesses would be:

Marty- No question. He's the main villain of the season and is a VERY good strategic player.
Brenda/Sash- These 2 are also villains. Whether they reach All-Star status or not will depend on how big they play in these last episodes.
Jud- This guy is just too funny and likable to not have in an All Stars season. He would be a Hero.
Jane- She is a toss up, but if she makes it to the end and outlasts her rival, Marty, she will definitely go down as a Hero and a pretty kick *** old lady that has a fantastic social game and surprisingly good physical one too.

Na Onka could also get an honorable mention for a female villain but she has NO game at all. She just happens to be in the right alliance right now. Na Onka would get destroyed in an All Stars season. She would be way out of her league like Sugar was in HvV.

Sariku

Smash Master
My comments in bold.

So which contestants from this season do you guys think will ever make a return? Or at least be asked to return?

My best guesses would be:

Marty- No question. He's the main villain of the season and is a VERY good strategic player.
Brenda/Sash- These 2 are also villains. Whether they reach All-Star status or not will depend on how big they play in these last episodes.

He may come back, but I'm not sure. It depends on how much he's liked/despised by the Audience, and as far as I know, he's just seen as "Meh." I would like to see him though, :3

Jud- This guy is just too funny and likable to not have in an All Stars season. He would be a Hero.

There is a pretty good chance! As long as he stays entertaining throughout the season, I think we could easily see him again. I don't really want to say much about Jud though. Except that he's my boy<3

Jane- She is a toss up, but if she makes it to the end and outlasts her rival, Marty, she will definitely go down as a Hero and a pretty kick *** old lady that has a fantastic social game and surprisingly good physical one too.

Nope. She'd old, plain and simple. Same reason they won't ever bring back Bob from Gabon. They learned their lesson from Rudy.

Na Onka could also get an honorable mention for a female villain but she has NO game at all. She just happens to be in the right alliance right now. Na Onka would get destroyed in an All Stars season. She would be way out of her league like Sugar was in HvV.

Noooope, don't think so either. Mostly because there are two super vicious female villains who are much more entertaining AND had a strategy within the past five seasons: Natalie (Micronesia) and Corrine (Gabon). At least I would rather see those two before Na 'Onka. Especially Corrine.
Brenda - I mean, really? After all the orgasming people gave over her, you didn't mention her? I don't like her at all, but I think she has a good chance. An attractive young girl who is a current star of her season? Yessir! She's like a tame version of Parvati. And I only see Parv coming back in the final season of Survivor, no sooner.

Sash - I think this guy is about to build up some, but I guess nobody knows. I think he's entertaining, kinda-charming, and socially vicious. He'll tear you to pieces, unless he tears himself to pieces first... (talking about his slip at tribal).

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
To answer the questions...

I think Marty has a good chance, but that's because he's an UNDERDOG, NOT a Villain. As far as I'm concerned, the villain in that Marty/Jane rivalry is clearly Jane because she's a total ******* who's bitter at him without a reason to be. I can see Jud and Brenda coming back, yeah. Can't see Naonka as she's just too vile.

Also, I want to say that both Corinne and Natalie Bolton didn't come back because well, they're not that entertaining OR smart strategy wise. Corinne came across the most obviously fake biatch who was trying WAAY too hard and just looked desperate for attention, and Natalie was ALWAYS going to be at the bottom of that stupid sexist Black Widow alliance and was ridiculously dumb and lost the game when she voted out Jason at the Final 8 (who considered her his final 2 partner).

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Brenda - I mean, really? After all the orgasming people gave over her, you didn't mention her? I don't like her at all, but I think she has a good chance. An attractive young girl who is a current star of her season? Yessir! She's like a tame version of Parvati. And I only see Parv coming back in the final season of Survivor, no sooner.
I DID mention both Brenda and Sash. I guess you read my comments too fast lol.

I think Marty has a good chance, but that's because he's an UNDERDOG, NOT a Villain. As far as I'm concerned, the villain in that Marty/Jane rivalry is clearly Jane because she's a total ******* who's bitter at him without a reason to be. I can see Jud and Brenda coming back, yeah. Can't see Naonka as she's just too vile.
Overall I would be happy to see Jud, Brenda, and Marty back. These 3 are the ones that have really stood out in some way or another... Oh Sash too.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Wait....you're thinking someone being bad at the actual game of Survivor would stop them from being cast? These ARE the same people who re-cast Coach, Sugar, and Russell, as well as recasting James and Rupert TWICE. I don't think whether or not they perceive the person to be a good player has a lot of bearing on whether they get cast or not.

Top Bottom