• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SURVIVOR series (Season 26 airs Feb. 13!)

Sariku

Smash Master
Actually a really good episode. I didn't expect Jill to be voted out, even though I knew everything else that was gonna happen. WHAT I DIDN'T KNOW is that Sash straight up asked for the idol. I thought that this was Marty's idea, not Sash/Brenda's. That's really interesting to know. Merge next week, yessss<3

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
You know, I've decided to nickname this episode "A Series of Unintelligent Events" on account of Jane, Sash, Marty, and Fabio doing stupid and/or questionable stuff this episode. Well, with Brenda almost having a moment.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Lol, so true. But yay for it looking like merge next week. Though, it could be me but with blue buffs and yellow buffs...I'd have thought green would be the appropriate merge colour.

Sariku

Smash Master
I like the red. just because it stands out. like the villains last season. I think it shows something big is about to happen.
of course, they wouldn't know that before they choose the colors.
but I like it.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Looking at the "top 3 most memorable TC's in Heroes vs. Villains" section in the OP made me realize that none of these Tribals have been all that great so far...

So far the only one I would put in the top 3 is when Shannon got voted out. That TC was epic there was so much drama. The rest have been either really predictable or just meh in quality.

EDIT: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TAKE THIS ALL OF YOU BRENDA HATERS!!!

QUOTED FROM JEFF PROBST HIMSELF IN HIS RECENT BLOG-

"SMARTEST PLAYER IN THIS GAME
It’s not Marty. It’s not Jimmy T. It’s not Sash and sorry Fabio, but it’s not you either. From my vantage point, it’s Brenda. While she doesn’t have all the qualities of a player like Parvati, she’s close. Besides, it’s her first time playing, give her a chance. She reads people very well, she is smart enough to know when to back off and let someone else get the glory and she knows how to flirt without it being too obvious. What she lacks is the real killer instinct. I think she is so used to getting everything she wants in life handed to her that she hasn’t had to work hard enough to really know how to bury somebody. Put her and Parvati together and they’d be lethal. In fact, the two of them should sign up for Amazing Race."

Sariku

Smash Master
I think anything that forces a tie isn't bad. And this one was really awesome.
I'm just amazed that Marty keeps making it by. I'll be honest. I stopped reading spoilers for season 21 about a month ago. And last I checked, Marty was checked to be voted out tonight. So, I was honestly surprised that he wasn't! I actually hope he gets far now, though with the numbers against him so heavily, I don't see it happening. Go Jud and Benry!

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
True I guess last night's TC was pretty good if you're a big Marty fan.

I'm still very excited in finding out that Jeff also thinks that Brenda is the smartest player this season. I knew I wasn't just fond of her looks.

And something tells me something BIG is going to happen in this next TC now that Sash has the idol and Marty is still on the loose. Can't wait at all for next episode. :)

Sariku

Smash Master
The only interesting thing about Jeff saying that Brenda is being the smartest player is that he isn't having an orgasm over a male. Because if you continually keep up with his past blogs for the previous seasons, he gets a hard on for the alpha males. Since Gabon, we had Matty, Marcus; Tocantins: JT, COACH (Jesus, you'd think he has a marriage with him); and then Russell, Rob, Coach... while all the female players EXCEPT Parvati just gets bashed. He constantly bashed Candace, Amanda... is bashing NaOnka...

That's the only thing that surprised me. But, take his words with a grain of salt. You know he writes this while being biased to what happens next in the season. Since he knows exactly how they placed. So I don't care about what he says about the players. I just love the behind the scenes info.

Dalton, I like hearing what he says.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I heard somewhere that he writes these while the season is being shot... Idk if it's true or not.

But you are too right about Coach. Jeff and Coach need to get married...

Sariku

Smash Master
They're definitely not written on location. If you pay attention, you'll notice he says things like, "It was a busy night, so I'm going to make this short." "PS, I forgot Jill got voted out. And Brenda coming up with the idea for the idol was genius!" He wouldn't of known that through the Tribal. all he knew was that Sash has custody of it.

in the past ones from previous seasons, he complained how his furniture got wet and he was pissed off that they're soaked.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I think he does a good job of writing these blogs despite the fact that he knows the outcome. They're always entertaining and he almost never spoils anything.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I give props to Holly for completely turning her game around. She went from being a crazy, anti-social, helpless player to a strong, confident, and surprisingly motherly figure who actually does pretty **** good at challenges.

Sariku

Smash Master
Quick S22 Spoiler, but Livewire needs to see this:

By Missyea:
"Carrie Prejean and Kimbo Slice are NOT on 22. That was some bad info leaked out to me on purpose. Keep watching the news."
So you were right, :p
but I'll still go by whatever she says until she says otherwise.
so, those two bits of info I gave about the season are false. which means the episode one spoiler and the tribal things are also completely false and untrue.
which means for the most part, it's all clean.

but it's fun to speculate, right? :p

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Yeah, that's a relief. And it pretty much leaves everything open. It's odd because I remember hearing from a couple of people on Sucks that supposedly CBS had found out who missyae was (since apparently she works/worked) after S21 and shut her out, so she hasn't been given much if anything for S22. I'm not sure how much truth there is to that, but anything's possible at this point. And yay, lol. Thanks.

Sariku

Smash Master
Well, I'll tell you this. There are a much of "new posters" on Survivor Sucks that Missyea has believed are employees for SEG/CBS for the past few weeks. Other posters started thinking that yesterday, and she confirmed those are her suspicions, so I think she hasn't said much in that regard.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Hm, so they could well be onto her and that could be partly why she's been refusing releasing all of her info. One thing I do remember about the last two seasons is that whenever said something spoiler-related or spoiler-ish, she liked to either be credited, or correct them with her spoilers and there's been a bunch of "Final 3s" (mind you I haven't seen them since usually got cleaned up before I got back from college, and when it wasn't I was warned ahead of time) that have been called out and confirmed as fake by other spoiler posters so maybe they're trying to bait her into slipping up and saying too much so she can get busted. That being said though, I wouldn't mind if all spoilers completely disappeared to begin with, but we'll see what happens. :bee:

Sariku

Smash Master
She won't be busted. She can't be busted. She doesn't work for them. And if she could, it would of happened by now. The past seasons are proof enough that she is legit. They have to get whoever gives her information.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if CBS themselves gives her info. False and true, just to hype up the season.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Well originally she was said to be Russhole's wife, but lately people have been thinking that she herself works for CBS and as a result, that's how she knew the S19-S21 stuff. Plus, I remember hearing she and blackwhale are the same person, or that one works for them and provides the other or whatever.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I don't care who Missy is. She needs to disappear for good. It's her (his?) fault that I can't even look at Youtube comments on Survivor videos without the fear of being spoiled.

Sariku

Smash Master
Call me selfish, Real Gamer, but I'd rather me be able to see spoilers that keeps me entertained even during the off seasons than her disappear to satisfy your needs. X: And of course, others feel the same way as each of us.

But as you surely know, she isn't the only one who gives out spoilers. Anyone can come up with random information and call it a spoiler by posting it on a YouTube video, sooooo...

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I remember about 3 episodes into Gabon a bunch of "spoilers" started appearing saying Marcus won...and then Kenny booted his butt and I laughed. Man, when I went to look back after the season, spoilers were SO off and wrong for that season. Plus apparently there have been some errors in spoilers so far this season, but not saying what they are, lol.

Sariku

Smash Master
Ummm... Spoilers given by Missyea this time are hard to call at fault, since she doesn't give spoilers. She just hints. She has given some bogus hints, but that's just due to bogus information. So far she hasn't really been off at all.

An issue with Missyea is that she knows everything that happens on the island. So she can say that so and so happened, but you don't see it in the edit. As an example, she said Yve was a big, core player in her alliance and made a lot of strong moves. But, she didn't get a good edit, so we didn't know that. That isn't necessarily a false spoiler, but just stuff not shown. She also said Shannon's tribal council quite literally only lasted 15 minutes.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Yeah, so you can understand where the theories that she works for CBS production would come from since those are the sort of things that only really an employee would know.

Sariku

Smash Master
Or that she just gets it from an employee, x]. Which is her claim.

Mmmm, did anyone notice a hitch in Brenda's comment two episodes ago? On Episode 6? When she was talking about Kelly B., it sounded like one of her comments was edited in. I'll watch it again and listen in and such, but I would love if you guys could do it too. I think they edited in her comment about Kelly B. being dangerous because of her leg.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
That's not like that silly claim how Natalie's confessional back in Samoa was sliced in from 25 days later than it actually happened, is it? It's probably just an audio glitch, since they don't really use confessionals from way on down the line or way before to try and explain something entirely different.

Edit: And I didn't know she claimed she had an in with an employee or two. Hm, well, CBS could still catch the employee providing her info and fire them, lol.

Sariku

Smash Master
MERGE TIME LETS GO!!!

My prediction for tonight is Marty but who knows what could happen?
But it 'twas
_____Alina!!!_____

I never liked her anyways, X: She wasn't pretty, funny, interesting... I mean. Even BRENDA was better than her. :/
That challenge was awesome,<3 Fabio looked like he didn't even break a sweat. That's my man for you<3 You can win it, baby!
Next episode looks like fun. They showed scenes from Tribal for most of it. which, happened in Shannon's case, but maybe this time will be different. What if they called Jeff on the Jeff phone and asked him to meet them there? That would be awesome! x]

Alina making her point that she is the typical coattail rider I think was stupid. Did she not see the past two seasons? I LOVE Sandra, but compared to Parv and Russell, you would HAVE to give her that title (I personally don't, but she fit it the best.) And don't get me started on Natalie. She is the person who'd be underestimated and untrustworthy. I don't think she'd ever MAKE it to the end, but she's certainly a better contender than Marty. I love Marty<3. but he couldn't win. He played too hard, too soon, and made enemies. He's smart, and he knows it. I just couldn't see it.

My guess, someone easy going like Benry, Dan, or Fabio can win it. Dan? Yes, Dan. His only enemies are the ones who are butt hurt over being voted out over him. I don't think he'd win, but I couldn't see any of the others win.

...MAYBE Sash. I loved the fact he was keeping his promise to Marty. I may start rooting for this kid, :3

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Ugh, this episode was the most painful one so far. Even moreso than when it was between Marty and Kelly B going. All Alina and Marty had to do was TALK TO EACH OTHER and align, and Marty could've gotten the Idol back and they'd be fine. That was all they needed to do! They would've had at least 3 and if he passed the Idol to her, then the other person would've gone 0-3-1 in a worst case scenario. Jane is an idiot, Chase is whipped by any female regardless of age or attraction level (AND he got owned by DAN of all people), and Naonka and Sash continue to be somehow MORE annoying and unbearable each and every week. I understand the first vote in the merge encourages sheep-like votes, but I HATE SHEEPLE and when you're outside like...a 6 person alliance in a group of 12, you try to get the outsiders to GROUP TOGETHER, not target each other. :(

Sariku

Smash Master
Well, in their case, I would of went with Brenda. If you don't vote unanimously, then one alliance in the tribe will begin to dominate. Classic Survivor Laws state that if you are one of the ones who voted for the person, especially if you spearheaded it, you won't get that person's Jury vote. that especially holds true if you vote out their entire alliance. as long as they have one left by the final 3, then they'll give that to them.
I'd of voted Alina so I didn't take the chance of alienating myself, or losing votes

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Well, I can only speak from my own personal view as someone who often yells "Draw rocks, you *insert word that's censored here*!!" at the tv, lol.

Sariku

Smash Master
Oh, I wish they'd draw rocks. It makes the game more fun to watch.
But someone like Brenda will never let that happen. I'm pretty certain that she'd rather willingly let people vote her out rather than be taken out by luck of the draw.
I'd never make that move unless I had nothing to lose.

Top Bottom