• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

WinnerTpot

Smash Cadet
this is my attempt at spelling anything with icons, and here's what happen

Posted this on photobucket cause you cant put attachments
it said
only 4 more
pages and
we could
get page 300
of this forum

Last edited:

Mechaloflash2250

Smash Cadet

i make an icon of the last letter of Alphabet lore: z (Lowercase).
the final icon that was needed to complete all the icons of the series

Last edited:

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
I've been excited over the game Lumentale on Kickstarter, a game inspired by Pokemon, and therefore made icons for the main character, the starters and who I assume is the mascot, but is absolutely adorable, so I hope people enjoy adding these icons to their collections... or maybe I'm the only one who collects?....

WinnerTpot

Smash Cadet
Roster Maker v12.0 Is Released!
Just kidding. you got trolled for no reason. link just lends you to v11.0
sorry, link has lended you to 11.0, we have info on our unofficial 12.0 version on our website.
new link to 12.0
if you scammed by v11.0 please inform website of google sites.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
SMASHBOARDS! YOU SON OF A *****! WHY DID YOU JUST *ING PUT USERS WHO VIEDWED THIS *! IM SO MAD MAD MADDETY MAD! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Posts like this seem kind of spammy. Also, there's no need to double/triple/quadruple post (or whatever the term is for posting 14 times in a row), and people need time to make new icons - they can't magically conjure them up within seconds of seeing this thread. Be patient.

(also, you don't need to post every single time that you notice that someone is viewing this thread)

Last edited:

BrenTheNewFan2020

Smash Rookie
Roster Maker v12.0 Is Released!
I cannot believe I got tricked into believing there was a 12.0, thinking Jakor Jakor FINALLY updated it! Instead, it was STILL a 11.0! Not cool, dude! NOT cool!

Mechaloflash2250

Smash Cadet
Friendly Reminder that Nintendo has officially confirmed that Mario and Peach, are just FRIENDS, not lovers...

Well, atleast, Luigi and Daisy had the potential to be a couple of lovers.

And hey, atleast mario has pauline, so it could had a chance to be his true love in the future, since the first Donkey Kong

WinnerTpot

Smash Cadet
I cannot believe I got tricked into believing there was a 12.0, thinking Jakor Jakor FINALLY updated it! Instead, it was STILL a 11.0! Not cool, dude! NOT cool!
sorry, link has lended you to 11.0, we have info on our unofficial 12.0 version on our website.
new link to 12.0

BrenTheNewFan2020

Smash Rookie
new link to 12.0
Ahh. ^^; As long as it's not a trick, thanks! ^_^ :D

Last edited:

TheSmasher916

Smash Journeyman
walking-wake-3d-sculpt-v0-112zd9tivzka1.png

Would anyone be able to make a transparent icon for this render of Walking Wake? Big thanks in advance!

BigZGaming2015

Smash Journeyman
Hey for anyone else who runs the roster maker through the Executable JAR File, does anyone else have an issue adding new icons with the 'add new character icons' button? Whenever I click the button the program freezes and I have to restart it to see my new icons. Has anyone else had this issue with the feature or is it just me?

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I've been getting an error opening the Exe saying that I need Java, even though I have it installed, and launching it from the Jar prevents me from making icons

Is anyone else having these issues and if so does anyone have a fix?

EDIT: The icon issue was fixed, turns out you cannot make icons out of converted webp files. My war against the file format continues

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I would say Version 1.2 Needs this:
Zelda TOTK Content!
Kirby Forgotten land content aswell as more kirby icons in general
More Stage Icons (Like I dunno a bowser castle icon)
ViDeOsPiEl-MaN!
Anyways i have icons to share and request
1681794051005.png
1681794070999.png
And MY Requests are:
Just give me either a Xenoblade Chronicles Series Icon or a Character that should be in the next Smash (Preferably a major non spoiler Villain from 3)
Maybe a Better TOTK Ganondorf

Oracle Link

Smash Master
So I made this Roster Via the unofficial SSB Roster MAker! (with some Icons Of My Own i guess...)
1683210735207.png

So I have to say there are some obvious icons that need to be included like:
Zelda: TOTK Icons
Kirby: Morpho Knight, Elfilin
Splatoon: Octoling Boy and Girl

Mechaloflash2250

Smash Cadet
Hello Guys, how you doing?, after a long time, i made this commemorative anniversary roster, that i made (a bit late).
Hope you guys enjoy it!

Thanks to all the people who are still contributing this forum,
and Thank You Jankor for creating this amazing Roster Maker, and i really don't know how i will my rosters without your useful Roster Maker that allows you to create every Roster and Icons you want, Thank you.

Speaking of creating Icons... I am making Icons from a series similar to BFDI, hope you wait to see it later!

CD Peace-out Lo-o-o-g Out...

Last edited:

Mechaloflash2250

Smash Cadet
Can Someone can make me Two Icons for Musashi and The Protagonist of Persona 3 with this Images please, i'll thank for who's made it

BigZGaming2015

Smash Journeyman
Can Someone can make me Two Icons for Musashi and The Protagonist of Persona 3 with this Images please, i'll thank for who's made it
So I made icons of these for you, but I'm also getting that deadbox image from Imgur :/ Hopefully they fix this issue soon.

Also, I added both of these icons to my archive, here's direct links to both of them!
Persona 3 Protagonist: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m9-0K5GjyIUqmGWyp_71bdPc__mTNI2c/view
Musashi: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uMJE888fa37J-f7YAQC-3KDbjJRFqR30/view?usp=sharing

Top Bottom