• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
So, the icons on the |Google Drive refuse to download for me, what should I do to get the Ultimate Newcomers into the Roster Maker with their Ultimate Renders since e Roster maker has not been updated in 4 Years?

Sylvania

Smash Rookie
So, the icons on the |Google Drive refuse to download for me, what should I do to get the Ultimate Newcomers into the Roster Maker with their Ultimate Renders since e Roster maker has not been updated in 4 Years?
Have you checked BigZ's icon archive? It contains the Ultimate Newcomers and stages

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Does anyone have the Dragonball Fighterz Roster + Dlc as Icons?
I tried making them myself but i noticed to late that i downloaded the wrong type of Picture!

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
I have a couple requests! They're renders from Pokemon Home.

Lilligant:
poke_capture_0549_001_fo_n_00000000_f_n.png

Zoroark:
poke_capture_0571_001_mf_n_00000000_f_n.png

These are my two most wanted for the next Smash game. :)

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I made them all a while back: Here
(Aside from Lab Coat 21, which I'll add soon)
Thanks a lot i finally came arround to using them!
Might i suggest renaming Kid Goku to GT Goku Tho?
Anyways i wanted DBFZ Icons because i wanted to do a Concept for DBFZ 2 (Base Game for Now)
So here are Some Pictures i like to be turned into Icons!
(Name: GT Trunks)
(Name: Pan)
(Name: Hatchiyack)
(Name: Chiaotzu)
(Name: Kid Goku)
(Name: Goten)

Just so that i dont clog up everything im gonna post the other 5 Characters Later!
(If you want to know who they are its: Base Toppo, Tao Pai Pai, Zarbon, Dabura and Kid Gohan)
Ps: If youre wondering why i didnt include the More Popular Chars its cause im gonna make them DLC!

Last edited:

Alplex

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2122-7096-1612
Thanks a lot i finally came arround to using them!
Might i suggest renaming Kid Goku to GT Goku Tho?
Anyways i wanted DBFZ Icons because i wanted to do a Concept for DBFZ 2 (Base Game for Now)
So here are Some Pictures i like to be turned into Icons!
(Name: GT Trunks)
(Name: Pan)
(Name: Hatchiyack)
(Name: Chiaotzu)
(Name: Kid Goku)
(Name: Goten)

Just so that i dont clog up everything im gonna post the other 5 Characters Later!
(If you want to know who they are its: Base Toppo, Tao Pai Pai, Zarbon, Dabura and Kid Gohan)
Ps: If youre wondering why i didnt include the More Popular Chars its cause im gonna make them DLC!
Your requests:

I thought I may as well do those other characters with some images I could find (Aside from Kid Gohan since there's tons of different versions of him)

And some of my own ones I made a short while back for my roster:

cephalopod17

Smash Ace
NNID
cephalopod17
Updated my archive with a ton of icons I've made over the past year or two:

Among the icons included are:
Dozens of Nick All-Stars Brawl and Multiversus renders (both for confirmed and unconfirmed characters)
3D, Smash-like renders for Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong, Misc. Nintendo, and Third Party characters
Brawl-style renders for characters like Palutena, Shulk, and Wii Fit Trainer
Alternate Zelda icons from Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
Around a dozen icons from Microsoft or Microsoft-owned franchises

The plan is to keep this updated, especially as NASB and Multiversus continue to get new content.

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
So 1 Last Request (For the Base Roster Atleast!
1. Heres The Picture Of Gohan i choose him cause this version of him is used as a Lobby Avatar
R.png

2. Sorry but i forgot that i wanted SSJ Goten Sorry (He still is called just Goten Tho)

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Kinda out of nowhere, but Roster Maker's .exe file no longer opens for me. It prompts me to download Java but my computer automatically keeps Java up to date. What do I have to do to fix this?

BigZGaming2015

Smash Journeyman
Kinda out of nowhere, but Roster Maker's .exe file no longer opens for me. It prompts me to download Java but my computer automatically keeps Java up to date. What do I have to do to fix this?
This started happening to me after I bought a new computer, the only workaround that works for me is opening the Roster Maker's .jar file. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Java but the .exe file still doesn't work for some reason. The .jar file works though, it runs the program with no issues

Alplex

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2122-7096-1612
So 1 Last Request (For the Base Roster Atleast!
1. Heres The Picture Of Gohan i choose him cause this version of him is used as a Lobby Avatar
2. Sorry but i forgot that i wanted SSJ Goten Sorry (He still is called just Goten Tho)
Sorry it took me ages to get round to it, but I've got your icons here:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
This started happening to me after I bought a new computer, the only workaround that works for me is opening the Roster Maker's .jar file. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Java but the .exe file still doesn't work for some reason. The .jar file works though, it runs the program with no issues
The main issue here is that the .jar doesn't open at all. The .exe at least opens the Java prompt but the .jar no longer runs unless I do a fresh install of the program.

GenD3t

Smash Rookie
Hi guys I have a problem where the app will not recognise any files named the same thing except with a number at the end. For example if I have images Mario (1), Mario (2) and Mario (3), only Mario (1) will be selectable in the program. Is there a known workaround for this or do I have to rename the images?

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Hi guys I have a problem where the app will not recognise any files named the same thing except with a number at the end. For example if I have images Mario (1), Mario (2) and Mario (3), only Mario (1) will be selectable in the program. Is there a known workaround for this or do I have to rename the images?
Have you tried right-clicking on the images in the program? If you right-click on Mario (1), it should change to Mario (2), then Mario (3), and so on.

GenD3t

Smash Rookie
Have you tried right-clicking on the images in the program? If you right-click on Mario (1), it should change to Mario (2), then Mario (3), and so on.
OHHH, thank you so much. I didn't realise this. Also such an elagent solution on the part of the creator.

Briwler

Smash Rookie
Hi, could someone please help me and create some icons for the following characters?

Koopa
Toads (I'd like to have the yellow, green, blue, and purple Toads all in one icon if that is possible.)
Mii Athlete (I'm not really sure which Mii would fit the best: the tennis player or the golfer. Would it be possible to get both to see what looks better?)
Tethi (She is the female avatar of the 3DS game Ever Oasis for anyone that wants to who she is.)
Moorhuhn (The English name of the character is apparently Crazy Chicken. There is also this alternate version I would like to have an icon of.)
Mugman
Ms. Chalice (If someone has other icons of Mugman and Ms. Chalice, that's also fine.)

I hope my request isn't too much trouble. It would be really great if someone could help me.

NerdiestAlpaca

Smash Rookie
Hi, could someone please help me and create some icons for the following characters?

Koopa
Toads (I'd like to have the yellow, green, blue, and purple Toads all in one icon if that is possible.)
Mii Athlete (I'm not really sure which Mii would fit the best: the tennis player or the golfer. Would it be possible to get both to see what looks better?)
Tethi (She is the female avatar of the 3DS game Ever Oasis for anyone that wants to who she is.)
Moorhuhn (The English name of the character is apparently Crazy Chicken. There is also this alternate version I would like to have an icon of.)
Mugman
Ms. Chalice (If someone has other icons of Mugman and Ms. Chalice, that's also fine.)

I hope my request isn't too much trouble. It would be really great if someone could help me.
A few of your images were broken (namely the alternate Moorhuhn, Mugman, and Ms. Chalice) so sorry I couldn't do those specific ones

There should be a Mugman icon in the Roster Maker already, and here are the rest of your requests (I also had a Mii Athlete icon of my own so I put that here too):

Briwler

Smash Rookie
A few of your images were broken (namely the alternate Moorhuhn, Mugman, and Ms. Chalice) so sorry I couldn't do those specific ones

There should be a Mugman icon in the Roster Maker already, and here are the rest of your requests (I also had a Mii Athlete icon of my own so I put that here too):
Hi, thank you so much for creating these icons, they look great! I especially like the icon of the Toads!
And I'm sorry about the broken images! Maybe this link for the alternate Moorhuhn will work? But it's not that important, at least the other link worked and the icon came out great! Thanks for adding the Ms. Chalice icon, this artwork is much better then the one I selected. And I found the Mugman icon in the Roster Maker, must have missed it somehow.

The Mii Athlete looks great! But may I ask if you could still do the golfers? It's fine if you don't want to!

Again, thank you for these icons, they look great!

NerdiestAlpaca

Smash Rookie
Hi, thank you so much for creating these icons, they look great! I especially like the icon of the Toads!
And I'm sorry about the broken images! Maybe this link for the alternate Moorhuhn will work? But it's not that important, at least the other link worked and the icon came out great! Thanks for adding the Ms. Chalice icon, this artwork is much better then the one I selected. And I found the Mugman icon in the Roster Maker, must have missed it somehow.

The Mii Athlete looks great! But may I ask if you could still do the golfers? It's fine if you don't want to!

Again, thank you for these icons, they look great!
I couldn't get the golfers to look quite right, both of them ended up being too zoomed out when I tried to get both their face and their golf club in the icon. The alternate Moorhuhn Icon however can now be done:

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
IconGrafaiai.png

More to come tomorrow when the new trailer drops... potentially.
Update (12/09/2022):
New Pokemon & Characters from the trailer that dropped a few days ago
IconKlawf.png
IconArmarouge.png
IconCeruledge.png
IconMela.png
IconBrassius.png
IconGeeta.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom