• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Mechaloflash2250

Smash Cadet
Probably not, images from imgur have been having issues since they made some site changes recently.
Oh, I see.

So I made icons of these for you, but I'm also getting that deadbox image from Imgur :/ Hopefully they fix this issue soon.

Also, I added both of these icons to my archive, here's direct links to both of them!
Persona 3 Protagonist: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m9-0K5GjyIUqmGWyp_71bdPc__mTNI2c/view
Musashi: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uMJE888fa37J-f7YAQC-3KDbjJRFqR30/view?usp=sharing
Thanks for making them, i really appreaciate the gesture!

Mechaloflash2250

Smash Cadet
somebody know how to change character info?
here's the link to the image that explains easily how you do it.

Planet Cool

Smash Ace
NNID
DKC_Fan
I've been getting an error opening the Exe saying that I need Java, even though I have it installed, and launching it from the Jar prevents me from making icons

Is anyone else having these issues and if so does anyone have a fix?
Just redownloaded both the Roster Maker and Java and, yup, the Roster Maker still isn't opening. Was there a solution to this that I missed?

EDIT: Never mind, I found the solution!

Er, so now that most of the icons are broken, can anyone upload icons for the Ultimate characters that aren't in Version 11.0? (I might have a few requests later, too...)

Last edited:

ShadicMCGS

Smash Apprentice
Anyone have roster icons/transparent renders of various characters (e.g. characters from Akaneia Build and Beyond Melee) in the Melee style? I need them for a creation thread.

Last edited:

WinnerTpot

Smash Cadet
SSBRMDX 2.0 IS OUT! If You Want To Start Your Own Nostalgia.
Download The Nostalgic 2.0 SSBRMDX App Below!
If you want to download at my thread. it's also in the link, it's 10 mb.

Last edited:

WinnerTpot

Smash Cadet
For The 25 Who Downloaded Our SSBRMDX. Thank You. We will be making a new version with improved icon making where you put your image in a white square.

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Anybody have a collection of Tekken and / or Mortal Kombat icons?
I know Cobalsh Cobalsh did but it looks like they may all have been on imgur whose pictures recently stopped working on smashboards.

If you go to quote the icon archive post, the images will appear but im pretty sure they will break again outside of preparing or editing a post. Not sure if they can be saved in that state, on my phone right now so cant properly test.

http://smashboards.com/threads/the-...n-9-1-available.336761/page-152#post-19289757

Last edited:

WiserThanYou

Smash Cadet
I know Cobalsh Cobalsh did but it looks like they may all have been on imgur whose pictures recently stopped working on smashboards.

If you go to quote the icon archive post, the images will appear but im pretty sure they will break again outside of preparing or editing a post. Not sure if they can be saved in that state, on my phone right now so cant properly test.

http://smashboards.com/threads/the-...n-9-1-available.336761/page-152#post-19289757
That's a shame, was hoping to make my own roster for those games. I can keep looking or just make my own though, so thanks for the help!

Wonder why the imgur images broke. Last time I was here things were fine.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
That's a shame, was hoping to make my own roster for those games. I can keep looking or just make my own though, so thanks for the help!

Wonder why the imgur images broke. Last time I was here things were fine.
From what I can tell, Imgur deleted all anonymously-posted images - I'm not sure if that was an issue of saving storage space or if they were trying to encourage people to make accounts, but most people likely uploaded their images anonymously, so it took down a LOT of images as a result.

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Its really weird, my icon archive is also on imgur & you can still access the albums on my account through a link. However adding a specific icon as an image on a post like i did with this post shows a broken link outside of post editing on my end.

Idk correct me if im wrong but i think they also messed around with the image urls they produced & maybe some other general formatting which took a big hit on compatibility.

Last edited:

BigZGaming2015

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone! Been a while since I posted on here but I just wanted to let y'all know that Icon Dump July 2023 is out now! Unfortunately I can't post all of the icons I've made over the past few months here since Imgur still has some issues and Smashboards has a 20-image upload limit. Instead, I'll be providing a direct link to my Icon Archive where you can check out all the new icons.

The following folders in the Archive have been updated with new icons:
1. Capcom (5 New Icons - Resident Evil, Mega Man)
2. Disney (15 New Icons - Star Wars, Marvel, Wreck-It Ralph)
3. Fourth Party (53 New Icons - Warner Bros. MultiVersus and a handful of smaller IPs)
4. Microsoft (3 New Icons - Banjo-Kazooie, Spyro the Dragon, Crash Bandicoot)
5. Nintendo (209 New Icons - Donkey Kong, Earthbound, Fire Emblem, Mii, Pokemon, Super Mario, Legend of Zelda, Xenoblade Chronicles, Yoshi, and More)
6. Sega (6 New Icons - Sonic the Hedgehog)
7. Third Party (52 New Icons - Five Nights at Freddy's, Sony, and a handful of other icons)

For the time being I'll be sharing Icon Dumps like this. If anyone knows of a website similar to Imgur please let me know and I can start uploading there. As said earlier, all new icons have been uploaded to my archive which can be found below. Hope y'all enjoy!

Check out the Icon Archive Here!

Last edited:

GalacticPetey

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GalacticPetey
Just updated to version 11.0 (I'm very late I know). I now have a glitch where if I try to add new icons, everything disappears from the scroll bar on the left. If I filter by individual series, I can see icons just fine, but the "all" list remains blank unless I close and reopen the program.

Additionally, even after updating, there are a handful of icons that are in the folder, but just won't show up in the program itself. Namely Staravia, Staraptor, and Buzzy Beetle. Probably more, I just haven't bothered to check. I've tried multiple Staraptor icons in the past, and none ever actually show up in the program even if they look fine in the icon folder.

Planet Cool

Smash Ace
NNID
DKC_Fan
Hey, is anyone still taking requests? Because I have a couple...

Toad (a little zoomed out so you can see all or most of his head, if possible):

Knuckles:

Krystal (a little zoomed out so you can see her ears):

Sceptile:

These are all icons I've requested before, but can't redownload because of the great Imgur purge. No rush!

Hey everyone! Been a while since I posted on here but I just wanted to let y'all know that Icon Dump July 2023 is out now! Unfortunately I can't post all of the icons I've made over the past few months here since Imgur still has some issues and Smashboards has a 20-image upload limit. Instead, I'll be providing a direct link to my Icon Archive where you can check out all the new icons.

The following folders in the Archive have been updated with new icons:
1. Capcom (5 New Icons - Resident Evil, Mega Man)
2. Disney (15 New Icons - Star Wars, Marvel, Wreck-It Ralph)
3. Fourth Party (53 New Icons - Warner Bros. MultiVersus and a handful of smaller IPs)
4. Microsoft (3 New Icons - Banjo-Kazooie, Spyro the Dragon, Crash Bandicoot)
5. Nintendo (209 New Icons - Donkey Kong, Earthbound, Fire Emblem, Mii, Pokemon, Super Mario, Legend of Zelda, Xenoblade Chronicles, Yoshi, and More)
6. Sega (6 New Icons - Sonic the Hedgehog)
7. Third Party (52 New Icons - Five Nights at Freddy's, Sony, and a handful of other icons)

For the time being I'll be sharing Icon Dumps like this. If anyone knows of a website similar to Imgur please let me know and I can start uploading there. As said earlier, all new icons have been uploaded to my archive which can be found below. Hope y'all enjoy!

Check out the Icon Archive Here!
You don't have nearly enough likes for this, dude. I recovered an insane amount of old icons thanks to you.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Jakor Jakor I know this may be a no, but would you ever consider updating the roster maker to allow for additional length? I fear that potential rosters have gotten big enough that it's sometimes hard to fit in the 20x9 space.

Omtegu

Smash Rookie
I love this program, I've made like 30 crap post rosters in 10 days.
I've made realistic stuff as well (What if Smash 1 got 2 more years of dev)
And Only request is a stage roster slot.
(Like a tab to make a stage roster)

Last edited:
Top Bottom