• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone mind making an icon for this image of Kimberly from Street Fighter 6, please?

Also, does anyone have a collection of King of Fighters and general SNK icons?

Last edited:

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
Here you go: View attachment 382279

Where did you get this render? I wouldn't mind making more icons for the SF6 cast with these renders
Thank you! I found the render from this wiki: https://streetfighter.fandom.com/wiki/Kimberly/Gallery

I have a few more requests if you don't mind. Could you make a Meowscarada icon and a Tinkaton icon, please?

poke_capture_0908_000_mf_n_00000000_f_n.png

poke_capture_0959_000_fd_n_00000000_f_n.png

If anyone wants to make more Pokemon icons based on the Pokemon Home renders, they should be available here: https://www.spriters-resource.com/nintendo_switch/pokemonhome/

Also, just wondering, is anyone making icons for the Smash Remix (Smash 64 fan mod) characters in the Smash 64 art style like the ones in the roster maker?

WiserThanYou

Smash Cadet
Thank you! I found the render from this wiki: https://streetfighter.fandom.com/wiki/Kimberly/Gallery

I have a few more requests if you don't mind. Could you make a Meowscarada icon and a Tinkaton icon, please?

View attachment 382675

View attachment 382676

If anyone wants to make more Pokemon icons based on the Pokemon Home renders, they should be available here: https://www.spriters-resource.com/nintendo_switch/pokemonhome/

Also, just wondering, is anyone making icons for the Smash Remix (Smash 64 fan mod) characters in the Smash 64 art style like the ones in the roster maker?
IconMeowscarada (2).png
IconTinkaton (2).png

Thanks for the link, those SF6 renders are really clean

LoLNoPower

Smash Rookie
Here's part 2-ish of my request that I wanted you to do!

The scary instance face from above the clouds (although right now, nobody cares about this stupid game)

Improve that winner tpot loser's bowgart with white things for lolz

The sad jester's name's coming with 2 names, xxddc (which is gibberish as hell) and pomni (a popular name by fans)

WiserThanYou

Smash Cadet
Here's part 2-ish of my request that I wanted you to do!

The scary instance face from above the clouds (although right now, nobody cares about this stupid game)

Improve that winner tpot loser's bowgart with white things for lolz

The sad jester's name's coming with 2 names, xxddc (which is gibberish as hell) and pomni (a popular name by fans)
IconBowgart.png
IconInstance.png
IconPomni.png
IconPomni (2).png

Not sure if the instance face name is accurate, I couldn't find what game its from

BigZGaming2015

Smash Journeyman
Icon Dump February 2024. Roughly 577 icons (Note - Updated Existing icons already in the Icon Archive, mainly containing official Smash Bros. renders). All icons I've made since my last icon dump almost a year ago. Will add these to the icon archive shortly.

Last edited:

WinnerTpot

Smash Cadet
Miitopia Jobs for Wiserthanyou

Starter Jobs
Miitopia_Job_-_Warrior.png
Mii Warrior
Miitopia_Mage.png
Mii Mage
Miitopia_Job_-_Cleric.png
Mii Cleric
Miitopia_Job_-_Pop_Star.png Female_Pop_Star_official_art.png
Mii Popstar (Both male + female, have 3 icons, one for male, female and all genders together)
Miitopia_Job_-_Thief.png
Mii Thief
Miitopia_Job_-_Chef (1).png
Mii Chef
NSwitch_Miitopia_Horse_SideImg_left.png
Mii Horse (Switch Exclusive)
Neksdor Jobs
Miitopia_Job_-_Cat.png
Mii Cat
Miitopia_Job_-_Imp.png
Mii Imp
Miitopia_Job_-_Scientist.png
Mii Scientist

Realm of the Fey Jobs
Miitopia_Job_-_Tank.png
Mii Tank (2 icons, 1 for the actual name, MII TANK, and the other for lolz, DOUCHEBAG)
Miitopia_Job_-_Princess.png
Mii Princess
Miitopia_Job_-_Flower.png
Mii Flower (again, 2 icons, 1 for the actual name, MII FLOWER, and the other for lolz, REMEMBER ME?)

Postgame/Charm Jobs
Aorelf.png
Mii Elf

LacyVampireTransparent.png
Mii Vampire

WiserThanYou

Smash Cadet
Miitopia Jobs for Wiserthanyou

Starter Jobs
View attachment 384089
Mii Warrior
View attachment 384088
Mii Mage
View attachment 384087
Mii Cleric
View attachment 384086View attachment 384085
Mii Popstar (Both male + female, have 3 icons, one for male, female and all genders together)
View attachment 384091
Mii Thief
View attachment 384090
Mii Chef
View attachment 384092
Mii Horse (Switch Exclusive)
Neksdor Jobs
View attachment 384095
Mii Cat
View attachment 384094
Mii Imp
View attachment 384093
Mii Scientist

Realm of the Fey Jobs
View attachment 384100
Mii Tank (2 icons, 1 for the actual name, MII TANK, and the other for lolz, DOUCHEBAG)
View attachment 384099
Mii Princess
View attachment 384098
Mii Flower (again, 2 icons, 1 for the actual name, MII FLOWER, and the other for lolz, REMEMBER ME?)

Postgame/Charm Jobs
View attachment 384096
Mii Elf

View attachment 384097
Mii Vampire
Miitopia icons!

IconMii Cat.png
IconMii Chef.png
IconMii Cleric.png
IconMii Elf.png
IconMii Flower.png
IconMii Flower (2).png
IconMii Horse.png
IconMii Imp.png
IconMii Mage.png
IconMii Popstar.png
IconMii Popstar (2).png
IconMii Popstar (3).png
IconMii Princess.png
IconMii Scientist.png
IconMii Tank.png
IconMii Tank (2).png
IconMii Thief.png
IconMii Vampire.png
IconMii Warrior.png

WiserThanYou

Smash Cadet
Mortal Kombat icon dump:

/
/
Cage Mansion:

Dead Pool:

Dead Woods:

Fengjian Tea House:

Flesh Pits:

Goro's Lair:

Jinsei Chamber:

Kytinn Hive:

Lin Kuei Temple:

Living Forest:

Netherrealm:

Pyramid of Argus:

Shang Tsung's Courtyard:

Shirai Ryu Fire Garden:

Sky Temple:

Soul Chamber:

Subway:

Sun Do:

Tarkatan Colony:

The Hourglass:

The Pit:

Wu Shi Academy:
Added Quan Chi and Khameleon to the Mortal Kombat icon dump:
IconQuan Chi.png
IconKhameleon.png

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
View attachment 382730View attachment 382731
Thanks for the link, those SF6 renders are really clean
Thank you! I legit forgot I made this request and suddenly remembered today. XD

Whoops! The roster maker app didn't let me put any more characters in the title, how did you add it?
If I had to guess, they used a paint program to manual put the name together. That's how I made names for my icons. I used Paint to stitch the name together based on the template in the utils folder and space out the letters just how I want them.

WiserThanYou

Smash Cadet
Thank you! I legit forgot I made this request and suddenly remembered today. XD

If I had to guess, they used a paint program to manual put the name together. That's how I made names for my icons. I used Paint to stitch the name together based on the template in the utils folder and space out the letters just how I want them.
Ohh I see, I had no idea about that folder so thanks for that. I'll have a play around with it soon.

WinnerTpot

Smash Cadet
Found this stupid ass roster made by my computer before my cpu crashed and i think it would be funny to put in a blue background!
IconF (Alphabet Lore).png

Last edited:

WinnerTpot

Smash Cadet
Sorry for double post, most of tadc icons were considered placeholder. because i had to put the white glow into these to make them look better.

IconCaine.png IconJax.png IconRagatha.png IconGangle.png IconBubble (TADC).png IconKinger.png IconZooble.png IconKaufmo.png IconKaufmo (2).png

oh, and this for the fun, i'm sorry this scared you.
IconBubble (TADC) (2).png

WinnerTpot

Smash Cadet
Sharkarat and Wiserthanyou, make icons for freddy fazbear, chica, wednesday addams, goody addams, miraculous ladybug, cat noir, nezuko, tanjiro, dogday, bubba bubbaphant, bobby bearhug, craftycorn, hoppy hopscotch, picky piggy, kickin chicken, catnap, springtrap, the circus baby from fnaf, a bit of a bonus, enid and wandinha from the wednesday series?:)

Last edited:

WinnerTpot

Smash Cadet
Last edited:

WinnerTpot

Smash Cadet
Wiserthanyou, make icons for freddy fazbear, chica, wednesday addams, goody addams, miraculous ladybug, cat noir, nezuko, tanjiro, dogday, bubba bubbaphant, bobby bearhug, craftycorn, hoppy hopscotch, picky piggy, kickin chicken, catnap, springtrap, the circus baby from fnaf, a bit of a bonus, enid and wandinha from the wednesday series?

Top Bottom