• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Starmada Brigade

-Knux-

Smash Ace
The Starmada Brigade

I think the StarFox representatives deserve their own leagues... And I have come up with a brilliant idea.

What if we had three small groups, one for Fox, Falco, and Wolf, that were all a part of one big league? I myself love all three of their movesets and looks in Brawl. Sakurai couldn't have done any better in my mind. (Based on videos.)

The plan goes like this: There is one big league called "The Starmada Brigade" which is composed of three smaller groups for the three respective characters. "Fox's Battalion", "Falco's Faction", and "Wolf's Regiment" are the names of the smaller groups. I think this could work really well.

These smaller groups will get their own thread in their respective boardd, however, they are still part of the Starmada Brigade. I need three reliable users to set up a thread for each clan. One for Fox, one for Falco, and one for Wolf. And just because these clans are all part of the same league doesn't mean they can't battle each other. Regardless of being able to verse each other, they are very close and work together to take down other clans.

I have no banner making skills watsoever. If anyone here can do a decent job on creating a banner for each group, it would be greatly appreciated. For those who will attempt to create a banner, make sure that "The Starmada Brigade" is on the banner along with "Wolf's Regiment", et cetera, et cetera.

I thank anyone who is willing to help me. I definitely know that the StarFox series is loved my many fans, and succeeding in creating this league will definitely draw Fox/Falco/Wolf users in. I hope many of you join this legion. It surely will be fun.

And by the way, I myself will not be running any of these groups. I could be called "The Founder" but I won't be the owner. This is mainly because I don't have as much time as others and also because I'm not the best of keeping things in order.

P.S. I have posted this same thread in the Fox and Falco boards. I feel that some users may not visit this board and won't see it.

Relhots

Smash Lord
The Starmada Brigade

I think the StarFox representatives deserve their own leagues... And I have come up with a brilliant idea.

What if we had three small groups, one for Fox, Falco, and Wolf, that were all a part of one big league? I myself love all three of their movesets and looks in Brawl. Sakurai couldn't have done any better in my mind. (Based on videos.)

The plan goes like this: There is one big league called "The Starmada Brigade" which is composed of three smaller groups for the three respective characters. "Fox's Battalion", "Falco's Faction", and "Wolf's Regiment" are the names of the smaller groups. I think this could work really well.

These smaller groups will get their own thread in their respective boardd, however, they are still part of the Starmada Brigade. I need three reliable users to set up a thread for each clan. One for Fox, one for Falco, and one for Wolf. And just because these clans are all part of the same league doesn't mean they can't battle each other. Regardless of being able to verse each other, they are very close and work together to take down other clans.

I have no banner making skills watsoever. If anyone here can do a decent job on creating a banner for each group, it would be greatly appreciated. For those who will attempt to create a banner, make sure that "The Starmada Brigade" is on the banner along with "Wolf's Regiment", et cetera, et cetera.

I thank anyone who is willing to help me. I definitely know that the StarFox series is loved my many fans, and succeeding in creating this league will definitely draw Fox/Falco/Wolf users in. I hope many of you join this legion. It surely will be fun.

And by the way, I myself will not be running any of these groups. I could be called "The Founder" but I won't be the owner. This is mainly because I don't have as much time as others and also because I'm not the best of keeping things in order.

P.S. I have posted this same thread in the Fox and Falco boards. I feel that some users may not visit this board and won't see it.
Thats a pretty cool idea...i might be able to help...if you need it...just pm me and ill see what i could do...

Stryks

Smash Hero
I dont like it, Wolf already has its kick *** StarWolf Squadron, tough its not really up to me to decide, its to the founders (im cofounder)
and how dare u use the brigade part, thats part of, and will always be part of the megamans club name!!

Relhots

Smash Lord
I dont like it, Wolf already has its kick *** StarWolf Squadron, tough its not really up to me to decide, its to the founders (im cofounder)
Yeah but the idea of this is to bring together all starfox fans...not just fans of one character...

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Thats a pretty cool idea...i might be able to help...if you need it...just pm me and ill see what i could do...
Thanks. ^^

and how dare u use the brigade part, thats part of, and will always be part of the megamans club name!!
Okay then, Instead of "Wolf's Regiment" the name can be the StarWolf Squadron. The Squadron can stay as is, but maybe it can be a part of the Starmada Brigade.

Also, I did not steal it. One clan can use any name it wants. Besides, Megaman is not in the game (Sadly). So, what connections does a StarFox series league have to do with a character that's not even in the game? I am certainly not saying anything bad about Megaman, but how can you tell me that it's already taken when the character isn't even seen in Brawl?

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
IT sounds interesting, but I think if a group has a name already, then that should be it's name in the league. So, although Wolf members join the league, we can still be the StarWolf Squadron.

Anyways, after we amass enough members, do we plan on universal domination? We should focus on the larger groups first. The Zelda and Mario universes. once we have enough power to take them down, the rest will be at our mercy! Victory!

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Okay, Knux. I have a couple questions...

Soo, what you are wanting to do is make a Star Fox clan? A clan comprised of three smaller clans.

In order to be in this clan you must use a Star Fox character.

Is that right?

Relhots

Smash Lord
Thanks. ^^

Okay then, Instead of "Wolf's Regiment" the name can be the StarWolf Squadron. The Squadron can stay as is, but maybe it can be a part of the Starmada Brigade.

Also, I did not steal it. One clan can use any name it wants. Besides, Megaman is not in the game (Sadly). So, what connections does a StarFox series league have to do with a character that's not even in the game? I am certainly not saying anything bad about Megaman, but how can you tell me that it's already taken when the character isn't even seen in Brawl?
I even like the 2nd idea better...it'll be better if we would keep the name...(im speaking for myself)... you should pm founders of SWS about this idea...

Soo, what you are wanting to do is make a Star Fox clan? A clan comprised of three smaller clans.

Is that right?
I can already guess your second question... lol :)

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
If this can be organized by the Fox and Falco users on their respective boards, then I (a Fox/Falco user myself) will support it. Since the StarWolf Squadron has already been founded, it will remain as is until further notice.

Relhots

Smash Lord
If this can be organized by the Fox and Falco users on their respective boards, then I (a Fox/Falco user myself) will support it. Since the StarWolf Squadron has already been founded, it will remain as is until further notice.
dumb question...but what do you mean by "remain as is until further notice"?

-Knux-

Smash Ace
IT sounds interesting, but I think if a group has a name already, then that should be it's name in the league. So, although Wolf members join the league, we can still be the StarWolf Squadron.

Anyways, after we amass enough members, do we plan on universal domination? We should focus on the larger groups first. The Zelda and Mario universes. once we have enough power to take them down, the rest will be at our mercy! Victory!
Yes, if a clan already has a name, it should remain the same.

Universal domination would be awesome. The Star Fox universe taking on the Mario universe. I like that idea.

Is that right?
Yes. A leauge composed of three smaller clans.

Yes, you must use at least one Star Fox character. I myself will probably use two.

I even like the 2nd idea better...it'll be better if we would keep the name...(im speaking for myself)... you should pm founders of SWS about this idea...

I can already guess your second question... lol :)
Yep. We should keep the old name of the already existing clan.

I'm trying to have users from the Fox board contribute as well as users from the Falco board.

dumb question...but what do you mean by "remain as is until further notice"?
He means that the StarWolf Squadron's name will remain the same until someone feels that it should be changed.

Relhots

Smash Lord
Yes, if a clan already has a name, it should remain the same.

Universal domination would be awesome. The Star Fox universe taking on the Mario universe. I like that idea.

Yes. A leauge composed of three smaller clans.

Yes, you must use at least one Star Fox character. I myself will probably use two.

Yep. We should keep the old name of the already existing clan.

I'm trying to have users from the Fox board contribute as well as users from the Falco board.

He means that the StarWolf Squadron's name will remain the same until someone feels that it should be changed.
Ok...i was thinking that it mean something worse...

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
I'm maining Lucas, but Wolf will be my second main. Will I be able to play as Lucas during club events or will I be forced to use Fox/Wolf only?

Relhots

Smash Lord
Right...

Because if a counter is found for Fox/Wolf/Falco then our team is screwed. XD

Anyway, I can make banners. Check out my deviantart to see my photoshop work.

www.ryanide.deviantart.com
That would suck...but i doubt there is a counter that works on 3 characters...

dude you are a really good artist...seriously...better than i could ever hope to do...(probably cause im a draftsman though :( )

Wrath`

Smash Master
i like and dislike this idea, well cause i do not want to be part of thing that have to do with fox, he has given me too much trouble(I overcame 80% of the time) but it is a cool idea none the less

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
I speciallise in Anthro art, so Fox/Wolf/Falco are no problem to draw. I can make custom character pictures rather than just using the original game art.

Relhots

Smash Lord
I speciallise in Anthro art, so Fox/Wolf/Falco are no problem to draw. I can make custom character pictures rather than just using the original game art.
I like anthro art alot... youre really good with it... i saw the pic on the bottom right... what was that?? looked like a wolf to me...

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
You mean the big ID card, right? That's actually a breed of cat.

Now that I think of it, I don't have too many wolf characters.

Relhots

Smash Lord
You mean the big ID card, right? That's actually a breed of cat.

Now that I think of it, I don't have too many wolf characters.
I was going to say fox but i said wolf... but in anthro cats usally look like fox/wolves/coyotes...

My sister is really good at drawing... but she draws comic book characters like mystique and wolverine...she sold a couple on ebay for a couple hundred dollers a piece...And then my cousin colors comic books for DC comics...ironic huh...

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Wow, that's pretty awesome! I draw comics every now and again but my real strong point is animation. I'd like to be an animator some day.

Relhots

Smash Lord
Wow, that's pretty awesome! I draw comics every now and again but my real strong point is animation. I'd like to be an animator some day.
His name is Matt Milla (or Mark) he used to color spiderman comics...now i dont know what he colors...

Relhots

Smash Lord
Is't that funny? My first name is Matt.

But yeah, colouring for DC Comics must be such an intensive job.
He works for marvel actually
He colors Spiderman (the amazing spiderman), Wolverine: Origins, Nightcrawler, Mystique, Storm, Black Panther, House of M: Captain America, Midnight nation, worked on World War Hulk. Thanks to my sister for telling me all of the names :laugh:

here is one of my sisters drawings...from like 2 years ago...(her newest ones are best)

http://dogofglee.deviantart.com/art/Sealed-with-a-Kiss-26574593

I looked through your gallery and i really like the comic of that goth guy...I sorta reminds me of my life except im not a goth :laugh:. Its really funny cause i can totally relate to it...

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Nessbounder, your art is amazing. I would be honored for you to draw a custom picture of each of the spacies.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Wow, your sister's quite good with shading and anatomy.

And wow, I totally forgot about that comic! It was supposed to be a series that made fun of the furry community...I should draw those characters more.

And yeah, if you need pictures for banners and stuff I can do that. But right now it looks like my Tablet isn't working. I may need to wait until it's fixed before I can do any CG art.

Relhots

Smash Lord
Wow, your sister's quite good with shading and anatomy.

And wow, I totally forgot about that comic! It was supposed to be a series that made fun of the furry community...I should draw those characters more.

And yeah, if you need pictures for banners and stuff I can do that. But right now it looks like my Tablet isn't working. I may need to wait until it's fixed before I can do any CG art.
My sister says thank-you and your drawings are really cool...:)

raul

Smash Lord
To Knux Echidna

Hello,

I am Raul one of the five of the founding members of the Star Wolf Squadron & the new StarWolf Support Thread. As of this moment, Chaos_Leader and myself support your ideas, however, it is my personal request that the name of the the Wolf section remained named the Star Wolf Squadron. We have gathered quite a group of dedicate members and it is for their sake that I wish our name to remain once we join and if we join this Starmada Brigade. I dont believe it is a troublimatic request, but please PM otherwise. We would also like to keep the name for we are planning a new membership policy and keeping the name would greatly help us from re-editing an entire thread. Until you have established a Fox and Falco section of this Brigade I must agree with Chaos_Leader and we will remain a seperate governing body. However, you will have our support once you have established the the Fox and Falco section and I have discussed it further with my fellow founders.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

-Raul.

PS, Should you wish to discuss this beyond the forums, my AIM screenname is Drapes85.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Sounds like a good idea. I'm in.
If you want to join the Falco clan, say so now. If you plan on joining the StarWolf Squadron, head on over to its thread and tell its leaders that you wish to join.

And as for Fox, we need someone to step up and take charge of its clan.

I want in.

He's my newest main.

I CALL NICKNAME: Alpha Dog.

Aw yea...
Good to know. Go register at the StarWolf Squadron thread if you already haven't.

Hello,

I am Raul one of the five of the founding members of the Star Wolf Squadron & the new StarWolf Support Thread. As of this moment, Chaos_Leader and myself support your ideas, however, it is my personal request that the name of the the Wolf section remained named the Star Wolf Squadron. We have gathered quite a group of dedicate members and it is for their sake that I wish our name to remain once we join and if we join this Starmada Brigade. I dont believe it is a troublimatic request, but please PM otherwise. We would also like to keep the name for we are planning a new membership policy and keeping the name would greatly help us from re-editing an entire thread. Until you have established a Fox and Falco section of this Brigade I must agree with Chaos_Leader and we will remain a seperate governing body. However, you will have our support once you have established the the Fox and Falco section and I have discussed it further with my fellow founders.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

-Raul.

PS, Should you wish to discuss this beyond the forums, my AIM screenname is Drapes85.
No problem here. I actually like the name of Wolf's clan. The only reason I had it differently was because I was only using quickly thought up names and forgot to include SWS. >_<

I look forward to cooperating with you.

Relhots

Smash Lord
If you want to join the Falco clan, say so now. If you plan on joining the StarWolf Squadron, head on over to its thread and tell its leaders that you wish to join.

And as for Fox, we need someone to step up and take charge of its clan.

Good to know. Go register at the StarWolf Squadron thread if you already haven't.

No problem here. I actually like the name of Wolf's clan. The only reason I had it differently was because I was only using quickly thought up names and forgot to include SWS. >_<

I look forward to cooperating with you.
We need to come up with a plan that will make a fox clan...

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
By the way, I got my tablet working again. I'll post a sketch for a potential Starmada Brigade flier tomorrow, since it's bed time over where I am right now.

Relhots

Smash Lord
By the way, I got my tablet working again. I'll post a sketch for a potential Starmada Brigade flier tomorrow, since it's bed time over where I am right now.
Its said it was 4:15 when you posted...Do you live in Hawaii? Just guessing...it'd be weird if i was right :laugh:

Top Bottom