• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the SoVA Department of Sanitation: a SoVA Brawl crew son! You bet dad!

Da1AndOnlySonic

Smash Journeyman
something i forgot to post also....the seats in the car are for people going up to play in the tourny, if ur not playing then ur not riding with me...also no famous there will be no seats like that, if u went per say last time someone else needs to go up to gain the experince....if we get someone else to drive also though that means a lot more sova in nova!!!!!!

On another note HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZO!!!!!time to drink.....
I may be willing to drive to some NoVA tourneys. I have enough room for 5 people (self included), as my car can hold a driver, front seat passenger, and 3 people in the backseat. I already have 2 seats reserved for RBM and Dark Flame, anyone else who is interested let me know.

izic

Smash Cadet
I may be willing to drive to some NoVA tourneys. I have enough room for 5 people (self included), as my car can hold a driver, front seat passenger, and 3 people in the backseat. I already have 2 seats reserved for RBM and Dark Flame, anyone else who is interested let me know.
Definitely interested!

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
yo guys! 3 more days of tour left. see everyone sunday

also i got that van, so whenever i can head outta state for a tourney, i can fit 6 more people in it

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Im coming down soon. Are people going to be hitting me up? or is it just going to be me and mashi again because everyone scared. Im talking about you rusty. No accident johns

DarkFlameX

Smash Apprentice
Im coming down soon. Are people going to be hitting me up? or is it just going to be me and mashi again because everyone scared. Im talking about you rusty. No accident johns
even after this tourney, I can still invite people over my place which is at the ODU campus, would you be willing to drive at my place to play friendlies? I'll shoot you a text to give you my number

DooM+

Smash Rookie
i think its time we step it up and instead of a brawl tourny lets have a bowling tourny.....much more fun.....see me at pinboys....

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Im driving to va. Mashi hit me up. You to slash. And rusty. And everyone else. 8036038324

DarkFlameX

Smash Apprentice
smashfest was fun, I hope in the near future I can start hosting more of these, ggs with everyone, and I just hope you wouldn't mind me asking for some tips every now and then SK

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
We were going to go to Xanadu Saturday. -.- I'll be too tired to go elsewhere Sunday.

Maybe next time really, smashfest Friday would be nice though

D0N

Smash Ace
I was gonna go sunday...

If there's a smashfest I guess ill try for that instead for about an hour or so. I still gotta hand out my bounty.

Top Bottom