• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the SoVA Department of Sanitation: a SoVA Brawl crew son! You bet dad!

Genosync

Smash Cadet
which turtle

the crappy one that gets held back by the rest of the team or
the really lame one with the most annoying noises in the world?

grats if you picked up G&W, welcome to high tier, you'll like it up here

also I might be able to make next one, I'm in a wedding in NC the night before though so can't be 100%. pretty sure I'll be able to though! I'd give it like 90%

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
hey team hack n slash or whoever, wanna play this week? i am free weds/thurs =]

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
lol. anyone can see thru my playstyle against an ice climber; its called look at the time go by while avoiding you; which I'm sure people will do to almost any ice climber player. so saying "I can see right through Zo's playstyle" would just be idiotic since all i do to you is just sit on a platform.
I meant your habits in general, not just running away. Carlos never tries to time me out and does really well against me.

I'll be there next time, I wasn't up for it this week.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
Get rid of your *** so he wont have anything to beat.
hmm. at least i have the balls to show up to a tourney and actually play. so what's your next john? might as well tell us in advance so we won't have to put you down for attendance.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
hmm. at least i have the balls to show up to a tourney and actually play. so what's your next john? might as well tell us in advance so we won't have to put you down for attendance.
My next john?

I'm allergic to your horrible skill level. :skull:

I WANT BROWNIES. No nuts though.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
so prove me wrong this upcoming tourney. let's see your spectacular skills. if you don't show up then i guess you're all talk and a *****.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
so prove me wrong this upcoming tourney. let's see your spectacular skills. if you don't show up then i guess you're all talk and a *****.
Im sensing some hostility here.

I didn't show up last week because I didnt want to. I deserve a break from the tourney, it isnt my job, ffs.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
lol wooowwwwwwww.

sk, randy mc randersons here, step it up plz.

im free wed and thurs afternoon, or after 11ish cuz i know mashi cant smash in the sun;)

my shouse (shed-house) is open late tomorrow, but space is limited cuz its not really that big. like i said, prolly would start at like 11.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
well i am free from 3-9 tomorrow. that's the only time i can smash. so hit me up if something goes down. i can finally go to your shouse.

Genosync

Smash Cadet
Let's get this mess together for today, I need the practice. Also want to throw something new around I've been working on.

Randy McRanderson

Smash Rookie
So then why do you still look like Famous' avatar when you have a controller in your hand?

Btw, we all heard that voicemail, you're like the smash bros. Mel Gibson.

Da1AndOnlySonic

Smash Journeyman
Good to hear... wow so Zo beat D1AOS again? hmm...

And Riku showed up!? cool.
To be fair, I also beat him in a set in that same tournament.

Overall we've faced each other in a total of 4 sets, I won the first 2-0, he won the second 2-0, I won the third 2-1, he won the fourth 3-1. We're even in sets, but he has one more W in terms of matches than I do.

D0N

Smash Ace
Oh ok. Good to know, I thought you guys only played a grand total of 2 sets

Top Bottom