• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the SoVA Department of Sanitation: a SoVA Brawl crew son! You bet dad!

Da1AndOnlySonic

Smash Journeyman
Sonic main huh? I slayed both of 'em
Lol, slayed? Your Pit got 2 stocked by my Sonic, then you retreated to Meta Knight only to win by 1 stock in both matches. I took an L though, no johns about that, I'll get you back next time though. ;)

Edit: Also for the record, it's D1AOS (Da1AndOnlySonic, though Da1 or Sonic is fine if you don't feel like saying the full thing), the 1 is not an i. lol

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Lol, slayed? Your Pit got 2 stocked by my Sonic, then you retreated to Meta Knight only to win by 1 stock in both matches. I took an L though, no johns about that, I'll get you back next time though. ;)

Edit: Also for the record, it's D1AOS (Da1AndOnlySonic, though Da1 or Sonic is fine if you don't feel like saying the full thing), the 1 is not an i. lol
Wasn't two stocked lrn to pay attention. Last stock I ran into an f-smash when I got greedy to dash attack. k. Mk da bess.

Randy McRanderson

Smash Rookie
Wasn't two stocked lrn to pay attention. Last stock I ran into an f-smash when I got greedy to dash attack. k. Mk da bess.
You seem upset, don't get mad, get better.

You're the best player imotbh.

lolx. ptzer angry ptzer need mm grr.
Pitzstain called you out boy, he said you were mediocre, how you gonna act?!

was pitzer the guy wearing the captain falcon costume?
it seemed pretty patriotic bro
That **** ain't patriotic, that's just gay.

D0N

Smash Ace
I'm just saying... you'll probly win anyway

Who wants a ride to MLG? (Besides Famous/Pitzer)

D1AOS or Mashi maybe???

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I would go to watch but I don't want to take up a seat of someone who could be putting money into the tourney.

Randy McRanderson

Smash Rookie
You can call me the guy who's gonna put you in a headlock and comb yo hair.

And **** the hatin' *** ***** who reported me.

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
Today 3pm-9pm and Tomorrow 10am-3pm I will be at Lynnhaven Mall with a Brawl setup. If you're free come hang out and play a few games. Need directions? In the mall and can't find me?
Call or text: 7578399426
Otherwise its right in the center between Hot topic and Starbucks

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
I'm just saying... you'll probly win anyway

Who wants a ride to MLG? (Besides Famous/Pitzer)

D1AOS or Mashi maybe???
thanks for the invite. if i were to go i'd have to drive. haha. cause other people would wanna go just to go. not for smash. i'll let you guys know.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
sooooo is megaman x our theme?? i wanna make this thread

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
1. Cura
2. Mashi
3. OMGH4x

Lol dont remember the rest. Nice seeing everyone again though.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
1. D3son~! Marth
2. Zo Wario
3. D1aos Sonic
4. Riku Falco
5. Doom+ Diddy
5. Alec Benner Ike
7. Quinn Benner Toon Link
7. Wyatt Gent Marth
9. Timothy Gent Samus

the people said they'll be coming to the next bi-weekly =]

D0N

Smash Ace
Good to hear... wow so Zo beat D1AOS again? hmm...

And Riku showed up!? cool.

kid_in_da_hat

Smash Rookie
Imma get his MUs straight this week.

I can see right through Zo's playstyle now, just can't let nerves get to me. [/johns]
lol. anyone can see thru my playstyle against an ice climber; its called look at the time go by while avoiding you; which I'm sure people will do to almost any ice climber player. so saying "I can see right through Zo's playstyle" would just be idiotic since all i do to you is just sit on a platform.

kid_in_da_hat

Smash Rookie
not at all. i hate stalling the time. its completely against my playstyle but with money on the line i'll eat my pride.

Top Bottom