• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Solid Snake for Smash DLC thread! Such a lust for Smash news....WHOOOOOOOO?

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
You know speaking of Liquid. If Snake is back I hope Liquid is a Boss in Smash Run or at least a Stage Hazard/AT or at least a Trophy. It really bugged me cause he didn't have a Trophy in Brawl.
As a smash run enemy he should be an impossible character to kill. He can only get knocked out for 5 seconds, then he'll get back up, yell "It's not over yet!", and then proceed to try and attack the players again.

Cherenando

Smash Apprentice
Man I really hope Snake comes back somehow , some people are so ignorant they don't know how amazing the character really is since they're blinded by their Nintendo patriotism

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
SNAAAAAAYKE, DIDCHU LIEK MAI SUNGLAAAAAAHSES

LETS FIGHT BARE CHESTED ON TOP A DESTROYED NUCLEAR WEAPON MY BRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTHHHHHHHERRRRRRRRRRR

CUNSIDURRRR IT AN HONAH, A GIFFFFT FROM YOUR BRRRROTHAH
NAO
U SHALL BEAH WITNESSSS TO THE DEEEMIN WEPIN
DAT WILL DRAG TUH WURLD
INTO DA TWENTEEEE FURST CENTURRREH

I can't resist going ham whenever liquid is mentioned
Giygas Strikes Back!?

Sorry guys ive not been here to often been working on this
http://smashboards.com/threads/his-world-sonic-movest-analyzes-speculation-thread.366545/
Feel free to check it out.

strawhatninja

Smash Ace
NNID
hecticzacattack
3DS FC
4441-9826-4993
I'm still shocked they gave Fox an Wolf alt. costume that is really disappointing as I was just starting to like Wolf a lot.

Rymi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kuratis64
3DS FC
2363-6076-5143
Switch FC
3858-7901-1006
snake could still be in im not very sure tho kojima and sakurai are tricksters

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
I saw the trailer for the cancelled metal gear remake, Hayter's young 20 year old solid snake voice is really good. Maybe he could star in the official remakes.

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500
I was thinking...and if Snake is a secret character? Probably will never happen, but if...this would be the greatest troll in videogame history! Maybe they can show some Konami related trophy this week, for put a Konami credit on the box...yeah, I'm unrealistic, but I just can't accept that Snake is gone yet!

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
O come on, its just so obvious he will be gone. There's very little chance he'll be back
I really don't want to get into another
"snake isn't/is in" argument, but I am curious to know why you say that. What makes it obvious for you?

Rymi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kuratis64
3DS FC
2363-6076-5143
Switch FC
3858-7901-1006
I really don't want to get into another
"snake isn't/is in" argument, but I am curious to know why you say that. What makes it obvious for you?
isent it obvious she works on the game

Rymi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kuratis64
3DS FC
2363-6076-5143
Switch FC
3858-7901-1006
consitering kojima and sakurai they should make a game they would make a great game

Last edited:

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
isent it obvious she works on the game
Oh yeah you're right. She better watch out for the nintendo ninjas, otherwise the same thing that happened to the NoA worker could happen to her.

Burigu

Smash Ace
Doesn't mean anything.
Mario has a Wario palette swap.
Kirby has a Meta Knight palette swap.
Well I am not refuting your logic but Mario's Wario pallete was introduced in 64, 2 games before Wario became playable, so at the time this recolor represented Wario, but why do this the oposite way? Introducing a reskin for Fox that resembles Wolf if the later is already playable?

Also just curious this Kirby's Meta Knight costume is new?? because blue Kirby is not a Meta Knight costume, if this skin is new then yeah Wolf can still happen.

Sorry if my intervention on the Snake thread is about anything but Snake, I just keep hearing about Kirby's Meta Knight costume and I am wondering if this is a new skin or people think blue Kirby is Meta Knight skin which it isn't

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Well I am not refuting your logic but Mario's Wario pallete was introduced in 64, 2 games before Wario became playable, so at the time this recolor represented Wario, but why do this the oposite way? Introducing a reskin for Fox that resembles Wolf if the later is already playable?

Also just curious this Kirby's Meta Knight costume is new?? because blue Kirby is not a Meta Knight costume, if this skin is new then yeah Wolf can still happen.

Sorry if my intervention on the Snake thread is about anything but Snake, I just keep hearing about Kirby's Meta Knight costume and I am wondering if this is a new skin or people think blue Kirby is Meta Knight skin which it isn't
It's dark blue. A new one.

Last edited:

Rymi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kuratis64
3DS FC
2363-6076-5143
Switch FC
3858-7901-1006

kirby has a new metaknight color chnage with yellow eyes im guessing you havent seen go to smash miiverse click kirby and see metaknght kirby or check metaknights pictures on main wepsite and in one you see metaknight kirby

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
Hey Guys.
Are there any Sonic Mains/Fans here if so
Out My Sonic the Hedgehog Movest Analyzes/Speculation thread -click here-

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
I do have some good news, the 3 announced third party characters might be starters, hence their apperance on the back of the box and on the all star mode icon. So... do you guys think this is good for snake.

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
I do have some good news, the 3 announced third party characters might be starters, hence their apperance on the back of the box and on the all star mode icon. So... do you guys think this is good for snake.
Well. Snake is not on the All Star Icon. (btw can someone be honest and tell me if my signature is showing up)

CaptainCrisb

Smash Journeyman
From Gamefaqs, it brings up a really good point
Well if any of the cuts had to come back:

Ness IS part of the Single-Rep series line, so Lucas has that issue.

Ice Climbers DO have 3DS limitations against them apparently.

Wolf supposedly is held back by Fox's black skin looking suspiciously similar to Wolf, but we don't have a picture of it so we can't be sure.

Squirtle and Ivysaur simply would not get in over Mewtwo.

All Snake really would have against him is legal stuff that may have gotten sorted out.

Katty Shepherd

Smash Ace
Oops my bad I clicked on the wrong thread how embarrassing sorry guys.
OH GOD! I'M ALWAYS SCARED OF THIS HAPPENING!! I'm sorry it happened to you. Hugs and kisses, bro. Make it better.
I could mind seeing Snake as a secret character, like playing along and SUDDENLY SNAKE! Sneaky Snake. Anyone with me? No? Okay.
From Gamefaqs, it brings up a really good point
Literally what we've been saying for about 4+ plus months.

CaptainCrisb

Smash Journeyman
OH GOD! I'M ALWAYS SCARED OF THIS HAPPENING!! I'm sorry it happened to you. Hugs and kisses, bro. Make it better.

I could mind seeing Snake as a secret character, like playing along and SUDDENLY SNAKE! Sneaky Snake. Anyone with me? No? Okay.

Literally what we've been saying for about 4+ plus months.
eh, well with the whole Wolf thing...

Top Bottom