• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Solid Snake for Smash DLC thread! Such a lust for Smash news....WHOOOOOOOO?

billys_dad

Smash Apprentice
Tommorow!
Technically, it is today in Japan, so it'll probably be a few hours, but I wouldn't expect much. At most a veteran reveal, but even than I doubt that'll be the case, but I definitely wouldn't expect a third party like Snake to be revealed in Coro Coro

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
Technically, it is today in Japan, so it'll probably be a few hours, but I wouldn't expect much. At most a veteran reveal, but even than I doubt that'll be the case, but I definitely wouldn't expect a third party like Snake to be revealed in Coro Coro
Is Coro Coro related to Nintendo. How can they revel a Veteran!

Thebluecomet

Traveling the universe
They aren't related to Nintendo but the magazine is known for leaking Pokemon stuff, and this issue did promise to reveal the entire roster. Then again they promised the same thing during the brawl days and didn't deliver.

Khoru

Smash Champion
oh the scans came out
it was nothing new, except for a couple of mii hats (just in time, sakurai)

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
So I was watching rambo the other day and after seeing this scene i thought, replace him with snake and this is probably how he would feel as a person towards his detractors/haters and those who say to give up on him and that its over (especially if you think about it in the sense of smash bros, his words ring eerily true).

Nothing is over!!

Last edited:

Katty Shepherd

Smash Ace
So I was watching rambo the other day and after seeing this scene i thought, replace him with snake and this is probably how he would feel as a person towards his detractors/haters and those who say to give up on him and that its over (especially if you think about it in the sense of smash bros, his words ring eerily true).

Nothing is over!!
*quietly adds Rambo to movie list on netflix*
That's just about it. But Snake would say something more philosophical and quiet, like "war is hell" than grumble and go smoke a cigarette.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
After the CC thing was shown to be nothing new I'm beginning to question if Mashpotato Samurai is leaving the best for last.

Cause I'm getting worried.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
I went to the leaks group, it is kinda depressing. Most of them say he is cut. I don't believe them, but it is kinda sad.

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500
I went to the leaks group, it is kinda depressing. Most of them say he is cut. I don't believe them, but it is kinda sad.
Don't worry, there will be an huge leak busting when he will finally stop to keeping us waiting. Just like Chrom deconfirmation.

Last edited:

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
After the CC thing was shown to be nothing new I'm beginning to question if Mashpotato Samurai is leaving the best for last.

Cause I'm getting worried.
In order these Characters has to be reveled to represent to Franchise Wario and Snake and to a certain extent the Ice Climbers. Speaking of the Ice Climbers does anybody know if they were a Secret Character in Melee/Brawl?

Leak Groups??? I went on a Major Nintendo Website and they all think he will return.
http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii-u/super_smash_bros_cafe_thread?start=13080

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
*quietly adds Rambo to movie list on netflix*
That's just about it. But Snake would say something more philosophical and quiet, like "war is hell" than grumble and go smoke a cigarette.
True, he would never be that angry or blunt, even considering the hardships hes had to deal with.

You should check out the rambo series though, mgs takes a number of inspirations from it. Just look at the colonel from both

Hell mgs5's rescue of miller in afganistan is almost exactly the same as rambo 3 (just not as over the top).

Last edited:

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
How does that even happen?
Well Captain,
Im having problems out of the Quick Start Menu Gamepad wont SYNC with Wii U. I called Nintendo they said they was nothing they could do but repair it. Im expecting my PS4 was the cause of the problem cause ive been neglecting it. lol

CaptainCrisb

Smash Journeyman
Well Captain,
Im having problems out of the Quick Start Menu Gamepad wont SYNC with Wii U. I called Nintendo they said they was nothing they could do but repair it. Im expecting my PS4 was the cause of the problem cause ive been neglecting it. lol
oh... huh... weird

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
Konami support is great yes it is. But let's face it it's not going to sell very well
My Wii U Died today
depends on how good the port is, and if it is marketed well. Most 3rd party games on wii u came gimped and delayed. It probably won't sell as good as ps and xbox versions,but it could still sell decently.

Also sucks about your wii u, hope it gets repaired.

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
depends on how good the port is, and if it is marketed well. Most 3rd party games on wii u came gimped and delayed. It probably won't sell as good as ps and xbox versions,but it could still sell decently.

Also sucks about your wii u, hope it gets repaired.
Still. Third Party games don't sell on Wii U (not yet anyway) Look Ubi's and EA's . The only Third Party games I know selling well is Sonic's Games.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
Still. Third Party games don't sell on Wii U (not yet anyway) Look Ubi's and EA's . The only Third Party games I know selling well is Sonic's Games.
even sonic games don't sell lol. I think it was because wii u version was inferior to 3ds.
The highest multiplat game sold was assasins creed 3 I think. Maybe once the install base increases we will see increased sales.
Many 3rd party games on wii broke 1 million or sold around the same as their 360 and ps3 counterparts(while the wii was still popular that is).

Katty Shepherd

Smash Ace

Yet more proof that MGSV is going to be just as stupid and silly as ever. This has nothing to do with Smash, but it felt worth sharing.
My brother just showed me that. It's fantastic. Metal Gear Hijinks is best hikinks. I just hope Kojima will never change from being the goofy nerd war philosopher that he is.
even sonic games don't sell lol. I think it was because wii u version was inferior to 3ds.
The highest multiplat game sold was assasins creed 3 I think. Maybe once the install base increases we will see increased sales.
Many 3rd party games on wii broke 1 million or sold around the same as their 360 and ps3 counterparts(while the wii was still popular that is).
Wii U games in general haven't done well, mostly because no one has a Wii U. I have met no one in person who has a Wii and I had no plan of buying one until Smash 4 was really started to get hyped. Now I'm going to ask for one on my birthday (Or ask for money to but one with) and pray my parents won't use it as hostage to bait me for superior school performance. (Given that I had all honors classes last year, my Low A/B average with one C is fairly impressive, of course I can do better...)

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Wii U games in general haven't done well, mostly because no one has a Wii U. I have met no one in person who has a Wii and I had no plan of buying one until Smash 4 was really started to get hyped.
Just wait for Black Friday to buy one. I managed to snag one for 150 bucks, super cheap. Shame I lack Brawl to play Project M...

Jawmuncher

Smash Journeyman
The way silent hill just got revealed make me wonder if kojima and sakurai are thinking of keeping snake hidden until the end.

Top Bottom