• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Solid Snake for Smash DLC thread! Such a lust for Smash news....WHOOOOOOOO?

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I agree, the 12th is very soon and if Nintendo was planning to reveal the whole roster then, why haven't they said anything about it?
I'm taking this with a grain of salt because, personally, I don't think Nintendo would do such a thing with Smash Bros.
I put the 'grain of salt' disclaimer on every other thread I mentioned that link but Snake's...lol.

sorry guys ):

Last edited:

Katty Shepherd

Smash Ace
@ Katty Shepherd Katty Shepherd is not here............... *sigh*......................
I LIVE!!!
Nah, I just went to a NJROTC camp for a week. You know tents and s***, no electronics or wifi. Hell, the bathrooms didn't even have lights and I forgot my flashlight. Do you have any idea how much of a struggle it is to pee in the dark when spiders are creeping?!
Fun stuff. But I did have fun, rappelling, zip lining, skeet, rifle, swimming with cute boys etc. Great week. So yeah I died for a week but I did rank at eighth place of about 150 cadets so it wasn't a waste of my time at all.
I'm glad you missed me though...

its ok bro

I listened to the entire thing too.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I LIVE!!!
Nah, I just went to a NJROTC camp for a week. You know tents and s***, no electronics or wifi. Hell, the bathrooms didn't even have lights and I forgot my flashlight. Do you have any idea how much of a struggle it is to pee in the dark when spiders are creeping?!
Fun stuff. But I did have fun, rappelling, zip lining, skeet, rifle, swimming with cute boys etc. Great week. So yeah I died for a week but I did rank at eighth place of about 150 cadets so it wasn't a waste of my time at all.

Welcome back you sexy son of a bi-,
Daughter of a...
Hmmm No that phrase doesn't work here but welcome back anyway.:bee:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I LIVE!!!
@ HylianHeroBigBoss HylianHeroBigBoss look who's back :)

But any sort of LIQUIIIIIIID dropping on a spider makes them drown or at worst flee :troll:

We're all just excited for possible final reveals, nice that you came back in time.

Still got 3 days though. :(

Thank you. Just call me sexy and we'll be cool.*.
Pass.

Last edited:

Katty Shepherd

Smash Ace
@ HylianHeroBigBoss HylianHeroBigBoss look who's back :)

But any sort of LIQUIIIIIIID dropping on a spider makes them drown or at worst flee :troll:

We're all just excited for possible final reveals, nice that you came back in time.

Still got 3 days though. :(

Pass.
Three days! I'm so excited, pumped. Are they really going to reveal the entire roster? I'm sure you guys already covered this but I'm too lazy to go back and read. :D
Hey, I got freshman academy (public affairs, get to take pictures) on Monday through Friday with my unit so those days should pass by fast. I just won't be able to spend as much time here. Than I have a week until school starts back up again. Fantastic.

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
Three days! I'm so excited, pumped. Are they really going to reveal the entire roster? I'm sure you guys already covered this but I'm too lazy to go back and read. :D
Hey, I got freshman academy (public affairs, get to take pictures) on Monday through Friday with my unit so those days should pass by fast. I just won't be able to spend as much time here. Than I have a week until school starts back up again. Fantastic.
Freshmen Academy ???

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Little late on this, but I've only just had the chance to read the last few pages...

It's a bit sad that people here are looking at Rayman as some kind of threat. I don't want to start anything, most of you know that I'm a big Snake fan as well, but please don't try to stomp out one of my other favorite characters. We can all be in peace.

And hope for both of them to be included, five third parties aren't too many.

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
Little late on this, but I've only just had the chance to read the last few pages...

It's a bit sad that people here are looking at Rayman as some kind of threat. I don't want to start anything, most of you know that I'm a big Snake fan as well, but please don't try to stomp out one of my other favorite characters. We can all be in peace.

To be honest. I LOVE RAYMAN Rayman Orgins is one of my favorite Platformers of all time. And I will support you and your group for DLC!

Katty Shepherd

Smash Ace
I figured something like that would speed up the process haha. Good to have you back though miss shepard
Haha, you don't even know, I borrowed one of my friend's flashlight and I looked up the wall with, do you know what is saw? An army of grand daddy long legs advancing down the wall, ready to do a hostile take over of the bathroom. God the bugs, I got ate up there, I have bites all of my stomach and it sucks.
It's good to see you to Sir Big Boss, I see you are on fire now, very good. It's always good to stay warm.
Freshmen Academy ???
Metal gear?!

More the merrier. I don't think Rayman would be a playable character though, Sakurai doesn't roll like that, he would get his own video if he was playable. That or he's trolling which of course isn't out of the realm possibilities. But yeah, I hate it when people bash a character for 'stealing' a certain character that they want 'spot'. Like dude, chill.
Snake has got to be playable the more I think about it the more I realize that it's just stupid if he isn't in the game.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
To be honest. I LOVE RAYMAN Rayman Orgins is one of my favorite Platformers of all time. And I will support you and your group for DLC!
The DLC movement is on hold for now, at least until the entire roster is revealed. He may have a chance yet!

More the merrier. I don't think Rayman would be a playable character though, Sakurai doesn't roll like that, he would get his own video if he was playable. That or he's trolling which of course isn't out of the realm possibilities. But yeah, I hate it when people bash a character for 'stealing' a certain character that they want 'spot'. Like dude, chill.
Snake has got to be playable the more I think about it the more I realize that it's just stupid if he isn't in the game.
Sakurai is notorious for trolling, however, various examples come to mind. But this is the Snake thread, so I'm not going to go on a big speech about Rayman. I also have high hopes for my second favorite third party character, I still believe Snake is in.

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
The DLC movement is on hold for now, at least until the entire roster is revealed. He may have a chance yet!

Sakurai is notorious for trolling, however, various examples come to mind. But this is the Snake thread, so I'm not going to go on a big speech about Rayman. I also have high hopes for my second favorite third party character, I still believe Snake is in.
I'm not sure what to say about Rayman, I really really want him in, but somehow, sadly, I feel as if we are only getting the trophy, which dissapoints me since I really wanted to see a Land of the Livid Dead stage.
Let me know when y'all get the DLC support back up and I'll be sure to be over there supporting along with ya.;)

Last edited:

Katty Shepherd

Smash Ace
I had to become a demon as the end draws near, the fight only gets harder as the days go on.
Oh, good, a demon is always useful to keeping haters away. Personally I think I'll stick to being cute little ole Zelda for now.
Am I the only one that thinks that a person's avatar is obviously who they are? So HylianHeroBigBoss is obviously BB on fire now. Duh.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
I LIVE!!!

You did not say "kept you waiting huh" I am disappointed.

Last edited:

Katty Shepherd

Smash Ace
You did not say "kept you waiting huh" I am disappointed.
I'm sorry. I didn't mean it, I sincerely apologize.
I've considered it but it does seem ridiculous the thought that Snake wouldn't be in Smash 4? I don't think any veteran has ever been removed for the fact other than being a clone. It would just suck if he wasn't in the game, end of story.

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
I'm sorry. I didn't mean it, I sincerely apologize.
I've considered it but it does seem ridiculous the thought that Snake wouldn't be in Smash 4? I don't think any veteran has ever been removed for the fact other than being a clone. It would just suck if he wasn't in the game, end of story.
Mewtwo! But he was cut because of Sonic.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Right, the time limits. I don't think that'll be a problem this time around, I think they'll have enough to actually finish everything they started.
Way I view it, this is the only smash since 64 to have a normal development cycle, with a decently large team, so obviously they'll be able to add anything they want, as time constraints aren't a problem.

Last edited:

Katty Shepherd

Smash Ace
Way I view it, this is the only smash since 64 to have a normal development cycle, with a decently large team, so obviously they'll be able to add anything they want, as time constraints aren't a problem.
Can we talk about the entire team for balancing the characters? Love.

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500

What a cruel twist of fate
it would be if it were real
It would look more beaviable without the "laughs". Sakurai is a troll, but he never laughs abouy his own fan's sofference. He had already stated that he is sorry for not being able to re-add all the previous character from past Smash.

Katty Shepherd

Smash Ace

What's ironic is that I got on this morning. You know perusing the news and do you know what I see? Freaking Meta Knight in the POTD. But do you know what it is?! Is it Sakurai confirming a character?! NO! It's a freaking mii. No Meta Knight confirmed that troll SOB!
I knew it was fake the moment I saw the statue, exactly like the one in Brawl. Besides if Sakurai had Snake why would he put him as a statue? That would be just... cruel.

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000

*Insert Love Theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6Odu44wYk4*
A R.O.B Appears from with Trophy Gun. Solid Snake is confused because he fought he was a Playable Character. So he contacts his support team

Snake: Colonel. What's going on here. This robot is about to Trophylize me.
Colonel: Just accept it Snake. He can turn you into a trophy as quick as you can say Reggie Localize Mother 3.
Snake: ...
Otacon: SNAKE!!!!!!
Mei Ling: SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Otacon and Mei Ling both start crying)
*Ends Transmission*
R.O.B charges his Gun. Solid Snake stares in agony (Switch over to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9Pu92St5O0) Mario walks into the room and starts talking in his Italian Voice "No need for you to go just yet" Solid Snake recognizes the voice. Mario tells the R.O.B Lackey to put down the Gun. Mario takes Solid Snake into a strange room which happens to be the room REX was in. (Switch Over to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6MjmVHHVLk) Colonel, Otacon and Mei ling are all there so are the Smash Brothers characters throwing Snake a big party!

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

You know, if I had checked this thread first, I would have had a heart attack and attempted to murder you with a sledgehammer :3 I kid lol.

I didn't get notifications, though. Weird.

Hilarious troll post.

Melee wasn't exactly normal when Sakurai refused to take weekends off and cut his vacations short.

Contrast Sm4sh, where we don't get weekend POTD's.

Last edited:
Top Bottom