• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Solid Snake for Smash DLC thread! Such a lust for Smash news....WHOOOOOOOO?

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Doesn't matter what's the outcome is guys , at least we have the memories , I'll never forget that moment that Snake, my favorite character, was revealed for the only fighting game I was good at .

If he doesn't come back .... well it will be painful for me at least but I will try to enjoy the new Smash anyways

I'll never forget the hitboxes , the Gameplay , the bomb recoveries , the codec conversations , the way he said "tasty" when he eated , the butterfly shaped C4 and the awesome Music...
I liked this up until I saw the word "eated".

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500
WOW!! We made it!! Happy 100 pages, Snake (and my) comrades!
:snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake:

Last edited:

Ekans647

Smash Lord
NNID
Ekans647
3DS FC
2019-9808-9029
100 PAGES!!!!!! This is a great testament of our willpower to Snake fans everywhere. Congratulations!

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake

Weve done it!!!

We are second only to mewtwo in number of pages. Well done everyone, indeed it is a testament to snake and all of us that enjoy him.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
It just won't feel the same without him.

Come on Sakurai, leave us waiting with one last surprise, huh?

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Yeah, it only took what? 2 years?

...Shall we shoot for 200 by Friday?

Last edited:

Ekans647

Smash Lord
NNID
Ekans647
3DS FC
2019-9808-9029
To commemorate 100 pages: What is the collective name for the MGS Fandom? Doctor Who's is Whovians, Harry Potter is Potterheads, and Hunger Games is Tributes. What should we call ourselves? I'm thinking FOXHOUNDERS, but my sister suggests Foxy Boxers, a mashup of FOXHOUD and the Snakes' love for cardboard boxes. What do you guys think?

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
To commemorate 100 pages: What is the collective name for the MGS Fandom? Doctor Who's is Whovians, Harry Potter is Potterheads, and Hunger Games is Tributes. What should we call ourselves? I'm thinking FOXHOUNDERS, but my sister suggests Foxy Boxers, a mashup of FOXHOUD and the Snakes' love for cardboard boxes. What do you guys think?
Foxy, apart from sounding childish, is the same name as that thing from Five Nights at Freddy's.

Just leave it at FOXHOUNDERS because I have no better ideas.

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
Ive never really heard anything as to a name for us metal gear fans.

But GEARhead's sounds appropriate

Last edited:

Volodya

Smash Apprentice
Regardless of how it all ends up y'all, just remember.

The last and final moment is ours.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
So I got Snake eater 3D for my birthday today. I really like it so far, The cameras are a bit different but the camouflage and item mechanics are really cool. Also I've already spotted Yoshi statues 8 different times in the game already. It even makes the Yoshi sound when you shoot it!

Happy 100 pages guys! Lets hope Solid Snake keeps us waiting.

Triblaze

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Triblaze0
Snake must be in... I can feel it. I think I will shed some manly tears if he isn't though... with my one eye.

Ekans647

Smash Lord
NNID
Ekans647
3DS FC
2019-9808-9029
So the name is FOXHOUNDERS, GEARheads, and Sons and Daughters of Big Boss. Which one should we choose?

StarLight42

Smash Lord
Snake's not coming back guys, i'm sorry. I wish he would, he was a really unique character in Brawl whether he was realistic or not. His moveset was super unique, and i'm super sorrowful to see him go, probably moreso than Ice Climbers or Squirtle and Ivysaur

Snake for DLC please.

Last edited:

Jawmuncher

Smash Journeyman
Snake's not coming back guys, i'm sorry. I wish he would, he was a really unique character in Brawl whether he was realistic or not. His moveset was super unique, and i'm super sorrowful to see him go, probably moreso than Ice Climbers or Squirtle and Ivysaur

Snake for DLC please.
My money is still on a DLC inclusion. I've kinda given up hope with him being on the actual cart.
Though I would love to be wrong.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Mega Man at the start.
Sonic and Pac-Man in the middle.
Snake at the end.

Snake was at the start last time, so...
Yeah, probably not...

I won't give up. Snake as a secret character or bust. DLC is fine too if it comes out right after the game.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
My money is still on a DLC inclusion. I've kinda given up hope with him being on the actual cart.
Though I would love to be wrong.

Might be too early to play this card but it's currently the most accurate and unfortunate reality.

Ekans647

Smash Lord
NNID
Ekans647
3DS FC
2019-9808-9029
Alright, so the fandom name of MGS is The Sons on Big Boss.

Might be too early to play this card but it's currently the most accurate and unfortunate reality.
Please don't bring that up. I don't feel like having my heart ripped out of my chest again.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Alright, so the fandom name of MGS is The Sons on Big Boss.

Please don't bring that up. I don't feel like having my heart ripped out of my chest again.
Sure, I'll Photoshop Sakurai's face on Snake and Snake's on The Boss.

Trust me, that's the tamer option despite its heart wrenching factor.

Twin Shot

Smash Journeyman
There is ATLEAST one character and one stage left to be revealed. My guess is that the last character and stage will be tied together as a franchise..Metal Gear?!

Pokemon, earthbound and star fox already have stage rep.

Regardless, if he is not in and they only do have one character, the final fournslotsncould be DLC and snake still makes sense.

This is far from over for us.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
Looks like mii fighters took one of the 5 spots. The leaves us with 4 remaining slots.
Candidates: Mewtwo,Snake,Lucas,Wolf,Ice Climbers, Ridley, Some DK rep(whether it be k Rool or Dixie),Chorus Men

Let's hope snake has one of those 4 slots.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Looks like mii fighters took one of the 5 spots. The leaves us with 4 remaining slots.
Candidates: Mewtwo,Snake,Lucas,Wolf,Ice Climbers, Ridley, Some DK rep(whether it be k Rool or Dixie),Chorus Men

Let's hope snake has one of those 4 slots.
Out of all those, Mewtwo, Ridley, DK rep and CM have the best chances.

I still hope for Snake.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
How do we know the Mii Fighters take up a spot? Were they shown on the character select screen in the Famitsu pages?

Top Bottom