• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Dude. I want Scrooge in Smash just for that song. I know you of all people don't need to be told this, but your parents suck.
I am not sure if my parents were included in this, but don't diss my parents. They happen to be among the best parents out there!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Spectacular is for sure Top 1, but like the two 90's shows I mentioned, I'm pretty familiar with them. Which is why I'm not re-watching it right away.

That, and like Wolverine and the X-Men AND Avenger's Earth's Mightiest Heroes, it ended too soon and I don't feel like bringing back a decade long disappointment vibe.

If I ever get the DC one, I'd catch up on Young Justice. But more importantly, I'd dive into Batman Beyond again. Terry's awesome.
oh god Avengers EMH...shouldn't have left so soon. All X-Men shows as well for that matter...and most Spider-Man shows.

Also definitely catch up on Young Justice. Easily a top 3 DC show, with Batman TAS and Justice League (Unlimited included)

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness launched in Japan 15 years ago today! Easily still one of the best things to come to Pokémon!

If I had to murder someone to get an Orre port, remake, and/or sequel, just point me to the nearest gun and I won't hesitate.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Smash Ultimate is going through a maintenance
Could mean something, could mean absolutely nothing.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Is this official? I've seen other people bring it up, but "Small Battlefield" just seems like satire.
I took a picture of my Switch displaying the update notice, that's as official as I can get. The update for Smash is up and you can start downloading it

Small Battlefield absolutely sounds like a ****post though

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Glad I checked around here and Discord or I would have just completely missed the addition of SMALL BATTLEFIELD!

Cool that it has expanded music options and there might be changes to the online in the future.

EDIT: Online is meant to be better now according to the update info and Sakurai tweets.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
This surprise update is pretty neat.

And this marks the 3rd time a stage was added to a Smash game via a free update (others being Duck Hunt for 3DS and Miiverse for Wii U)

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
If they bring any pass stages back to fill up the remaining eight. What ones would you guys pick?

Poke Floats and Rainbow Road I think would obviously be popular ones.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If they bring any pass stages back to fill up the remaining eight. What ones would you guys pick?

Poke Floats and Rainbow Road I think would obviously be popular ones.
My answer will always be Pac-Maze. Or however you have to do it. "Pac-Maze 2" or "Pac-Maze Championship Edition" or whatever. Just bring in the iconic Pac-Man location. Pac-Land is so lame.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Another idea what-if Superman landed here instead.

Superman landing on Gaea (Asura's Wrath).

RIP Seven Deities and Chakravartin. Team-up between Superman and Asura OP as ****. Please nerf.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
The most important thing that I've gathered from this update (as someone who doesn't play online often) is that you can now play any music on Battlefield, Big Battlefield, Small Battlefield, or Final Destination.

The Slide theme from Mario 64? Soy Sauce for Geese? Environmental Noises? Jump Up Superstar? Seven Rings In Hand? Rivers in the Desert? The Car Select theme from F-Zero X? Megalovania? The Mr. Patch theme? The possibilities are endless. (Well, maybe not endless, but I'm pretty sure they're close to a thousand music tracks, or at least 900)

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
No one will probably care but I just finished Ghost of Tsushima earlier. Pretty good game.

However this mini Smash Bros update is nice but it won't sedate the hunger of knowing who is next.
Or anything from Nintendo, now that I think about it. Nice to generalise once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom