• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Battlefield can now play Central Highway, We're the Robots, Air Man, Ice Man, VS RIDLEY, Brinstar, Soy Sauce for Geese, Big Shot! and 11th Street.....

I'M ABOUT TO ACT UP!

Hype Man X8.jpeg

Also Mega Man X vs Zero on Final Destination? The Galaxy 2 Bowser Theme? That's Strong!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Is 750 hits, 2 bookmarks, and 10 kudos a good ratio to have on a multi-chapter story on AO3, especially for a new writer like me? Or are those numbers just nothing special?

D

Deleted member

What a weird thing to wake up to, like an official ****post, but hey, free stuff. I actually do like the lack of middle platform.

EDIT: Online is meant to be better now according to the update info and Sakurai tweets.
Of course, 2 weeks after my online expired.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Marianne is amongst the best FETH women in the game

also Icky Vicky

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I thought this was a f***ing joke...
Holy s***!
So FreeLC is a thing now.
This makes me hopeful for free Echo Fighters.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Heyo, how many people have we got here who are following The Owl House and Amphibia season 2?
I have to wait until they get put on Disney+.

I really loved Season 1 of Amphibia, though. I'm really looking forward to seeing Season 2.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
So, does anyone know how long Sushi strikers is? I'm guessing not that long but I can't find any info on the game online

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
With how much I like elephants I was super excited when I saw Cufant. Then I saw what it evolves into. It’s just as much of a traitor as Grookey. Why can’t more Pokémon stay cute when they evolve? Or why can’t more Pokémon have sexual dimorphic divergent evolutions?

Noipoi

Howdy!
With how much I like elephants I was super excited when I saw Cufant. Then I saw what it evolves into. It’s just as much of a traitor as Grookey. Why can’t more Pokémon stay cute when they evolve? Or why can’t more Pokémon have sexual dimorphic divergent evolutions?
Leave me and my rectangular elephants the **** alone.

Shroob

Sup?
I dunno.

It set out what it's supposed to be.

It's an elephant.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Phanpy and Donphan will always be the superior elephant line anyway.

He's a spinny boi.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Snake, what do you expect a “female” version of this Pokémon to be like?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I dunno.

It set out what it's supposed to be.

It's an elephant.
And it’s also ugly and mean looking. I don’t like that in my Pokémon design.
Leave me and my rectangular elephants the **** alone.
Hey. You can like it. That’s fine. I’m just saying that it’s not what I’d want from an elephant Pokémon as a fan of the large pachyderms.
image.jpg
just what I could think up off the top of my head. Just as like... an alternate evolution. Not even getting rid of the current design for Copperajah. Just having this be an option as well.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Hey. You can like it. That’s fine. I’m just saying that it’s not what I’d want from an elephant Pokémon as a fan of the large pachyderms.
View attachment 281348just what I could think up off the top of my head. Just as like... an alternate evolution. Not even getting rid of the current design for Copperajah. Just having this be an option as well.
Dat’s a potato.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Noipoi Noipoi dunno if you saw this, but I wanted you to see this old sketch I shared earlier:

Oh I guess I didn’t share this here yet. So definitely one of the world elements I want to include in my modern magic story is floating islands, I made a sketch of a huge area consisting of them a long time before this series came to be:
View attachment 281298

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Dat’s a potato.
I drew this in literally 5 minutes man. Give me a break. It was just to get across the idea. Round her out. Soften the features a tad. Shrink the tusks like real female elephants. I even loosely based the modified head crest after the crowns worn by Indian princesses because I’m pretty sure that a Rajah is some sort of Indian royalty.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms

I have been watching both. Amphibia has been knocking it out and the back half of Owl House is looking pretty good. Understanding Willow was a crazy episode and such a well done development episode.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I drew this in literally 5 minutes man. Give me a break. It was just to get across the idea. Round her out. Soften the features a tad. Shrink the tusks like real female elephants. I even loosely based the modified head crest after the crowns worn by Indian princesses because I’m pretty sure that a Rajah is some sort of Indian royalty.
i didn’t mean it as a knock against it, that was just the first thing that came to mind.

Shroob

Sup?

View attachment 281348just what I could think up off the top of my head. Just as like... an alternate evolution. Not even getting rid of the current design for Copperajah. Just having this be an option as well.
It's an elephant, Snake.

That's what elephants LOOK like.

Baby elephants always look cuter than adults.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I believe all ephelants are valid.
Yeah. I’m not saying that the current version should go away. I’m just saying what I would like instead. I love elephants. But I don’t love Copperajah and that is disappointing to me.

Lots of Pokémon feel like... for lack of a better word, traps. They luer you in with a cute design and your all excited to see what your new friend turns into when it evolves and then BAM ten year old boy pandering. They don’t pander to any other demographics and it barely goes the other way and it just... it just sucks. I want a team of bad ass looking proud female warrior mons. Not a bunch that are basically all examples of the Brawn Hilda trope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom