• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
D

Deleted member

Also here's the full version of the Naruto picture. They look more like rejected X-men than anything else.

D

Deleted member

Also here's the full version of the Naruto picture. They look more like rejected X-men than anything else.
super, super, super, mega cursed image right here.

edit: of course images break

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So just to add two things.

1. I started playing Fall Guys. It is brilliant. PlayStation has done a great move in making it a PS Plus game.

2. Well this has to be the absolute final nail in the coffin for Stadia.

1596564508420.png

Game Pass on mobile.

D

Deleted member

1. I started playing Fall Guys. It is brilliant. PlayStation has done a great move in making it a PS Plus game.

View attachment 281259

Game Pass on mobile.
Stadia? More like... Failiea! eh? eh? why am I so bad at jokes....

Although seriously, I'm intrigued. How are they gonna handle the obvious issues with this kinda service as a concept, and also not fall into the same pit that Stadia fell into?(Main issue was the fact you had to buy each game individually which is horrible for the consumer, and you needed above average wifi to get any kind of decent quality out of it, both of which Xbox seems to be fixing as we speak)

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Job searching is both boring and soul crushing. Embarrass
I'm in a mutual boat right now. Applied to various schools and universities hoping to get a job that's opening up in the field I'm in. I'm hoping for something to get more experience and money

If y'all don't mind me stepping out of my soap box for a moment, I'd like to ask you something.

Y'all ever have or had a friend who was basically just "blunt asshole" all the time? I've been noticing someone I thought who was a friend to me just being like that more than ever. Tried to have a conversation about some guy doing a PERFECT Singla Ladies on Tik Tok. What did he do? Try to tear the convo apart by saying "I lost". Mentioned I can always try again before he slammed five reasons why I can't at me. I get most of the facts, but the way how he did it was a very awkward approach because he was quite well.....blunt af. Killed the mood for me and I replied saying I'm sorry to waste his time and hope he has a good day.

Seriously, ever since I started grad school he's been acting like a complete **** towards me. A more complex part is I'm good friends with his wife

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Also Pinterest is better than Google Images.

I'll go for an animal pfp this once. I guarantee you all that it won't be back to an anime girl within the next few days.

The Narrator: "He will!"

Raccoon Dog!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Screw it.

I'll go for an animal pfp for once. I guarantee you all that it won't be back to an anime girl within the next few days.

The Narrator: "He will!"
it is very tempting to make a furry joke ngl

But I really... really... really don't want to get my first warning, so uhhhhh

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

View attachment 281259

Game Pass on mobile.
Hmmm. Rare Replay and Killer Instinct anywhere I want..... how does this work? How much does it cost?

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

View attachment 281259

Game Pass on mobile.
Catch me playing Kiwami 2 on the train and sitting next to an old lady whilst doing the sub story with the literal man babies.

D

Deleted member

Damn you Wade and your workable logic!

Tonight I'll binge watch an anime, my attention span be dammed.
May I recommend the Shin Arc of Vanguard V series? It's only 30-ish episodes

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
A bunch of Bethesda games on the Switch eShop are on sale; the original Doom is on sale for about $2.50, so if anyone hasn't played that, you could possibly get it with gold coins alone. (also, Doom (2016) is half price - if you haven't played it before and don't have a computer that can run it, get it)

I'm hoping that we get a Doom Eternal release date for the Switch at QuakeCon, even if it's just briefly mentioned. It would be nice if it came out in September or October, though that's likely too soon. (I'm hoping that the physical version includes a cartridge, as opposed to being a code in a box like Wolfenstein Youngblood was)

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Badass, dude! I love what you did with Ryu
Glad you liked it. I felt like I popped off the most with Hayabusa and King. But I'm glad this project let me experiment for a bit. Not sure what I'll do next. But I have a ton of pencil work I scanned in, so I can share that for a while.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Here we go people!

"The Dark deed you requested is done sir." - Spongebob Squarepants - 20XX.

I finished my 2nd set of Six Fanarts.

View attachment 281284
You know what. I wanna do this. People, give me ideas! I will take them in for the next two hours and then put them all in a random selection generator and then I will draw six results!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
My Switch Pro Controller mount clip accessory arrived in the mail today. Feels really nice and can see myself using it a lot. The only gripe I have is that it's a teeny bit harder to reach the four middle buttons.

D

Deleted member

You know what. I wanna do this. People, give me ideas! I will take them in for the next two hours and then put them all in a random selection generator and then I will draw six results!
jena anderson from astral chain released for the nintendo switch in 2019

D

Deleted member

:yeahboi:
This boyo

ZODIAC BLAZER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom